Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.

Yep and I have already put out a submission somewhere get on board. Dont remember where exactly I left its but its certainly somewhere out there, go search for it. I wanted my buddy and buddies of his buddy to jump on to this crowdfund to lose money simply because they owed me a neat sum. As for the bracelet, does it enable u to pay for a journey with ur DNA or what?

The bracelet will help you to make your trip abroad more comfortable and easier.

Excellent Cool
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.

Yep and I have already put out a submission somewhere get on board. Dont remember where exactly I left its but its certainly somewhere out there, go search for it. I wanted my buddy and buddies of his buddy to jump on to this crowdfund to lose money simply because they owed me a neat sum. As for the bracelet, does it enable u to pay for a journey with ur DNA or what?

The bracelet will help you to make your trip abroad more comfortable and easier.

Excellent Cool
the more days it will be more and more investors are interested to join in this project, and all are definitely looking forward to the success of this project for a bright future for this project. hope the team will give satisfactory results for all.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Excellent Cool
the more days it will be more and more investors are interested to join in this project, and all are definitely looking forward to the success of this project for a bright future for this project. hope the team will give satisfactory results for all.

the tourism industry is very promising, and this platform takes the sector. this is a great opportunity, not many platforms have become competitors of AirCraft. naturally many investors glance at this platform, because the support of this team is very great and professional in this sector.
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

I fill kind of interested. Team offers not just search engine for tours, but whole system for tracing available for users. The question is will the data leakage take place?
rodwedol

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

I fill kind of interested. Team offers not just search engine for tours, but whole system for tracing available for users. The question is will the data leakage take place?

here comes the blockchain. It is exactly for encryption, nowadays no one storages info without it
KeithA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
CocoBongo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

here comes the blockchain. It is exactly for encryption, nowadays no one storages info without it

is the key gonna be safe? 128 bit? 256?
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

This group is doing extremely astounding employment with the goal that I can state this will go into extraordinary heading as like exceptionally proficient individuals are a piece of this group.  nice project
rodwedol

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

I’m waiting for WP or Technical P. and I recommend it to you too, instead of rant
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Although projects that have the theme of travel or tourism have sprung up quite a lot. But by looking at the concept of Aircraft it was pretty good to be developed. The benefits for aircraft token holders are interesting, you can discount discounts for service purchases and dividends for the holder. With various advantages offered, investors can look at them.
CocoBongo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

I’m waiting for WP or Technical P. and I recommend it to you too, instead of rant

the forum’s sense is in discussions, advices. While questions are asked - it make sense. I was in bounty of a project that showed up to be scam. If I read messages in main thread, I wouldn’t lose my time.
rodwedol

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

the forum’s sense is in discussions, advices. While questions are asked - it make sense. I was in bounty of a project that showed up to be scam. If I read messages in main thread, I wouldn’t lose my time.

yes, I agree with you, dude. But I think that project needs to be viewed only after technical documents are released. Those who know will understand and yes tell their rate in the forum (I’m thankful for that
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

The application that you offer is interesting, with this application, it is definitely ordering and search engine for tours, but a whole system for tracing available for users
The concept of offering a project is good and certainly for those who like traveling will learn to be able to use it.
nikotresax

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

i evaluated the presentation of the project and the visual appearance of the future product. Seeing the prototypes, I wanted to use the application, a nice layout, though I do not really appreciate the Apple and the popularity among the designers to use the iphonex layouts annoys me, I would like to see the design for android, I hope they will not just insert it into another phone
zedatero

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

i evaluated the presentation of the project and the visual appearance of the future product. Seeing the prototypes, I wanted to use the application, a nice layout, though I do not really appreciate the Apple and the popularity among the designers to use the iphonex layouts annoys me, I would like to see the design for android, I hope they will not just insert it into another phone

I'm not trying to pretend to be an expert, but now everything looks like an iPhoneX, but the users’ action maps are a bit different (bottom / top panels, gestures), but everything seems to be alike
gentingia

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

I'm not trying to pretend to be an expert, but now everything looks like an iPhoneX, but the users’ action maps are a bit different (bottom / top panels, gestures), but everything seems to be alike

looks like here are some experts, discussing the application on the basis of a platform, which generally does not exist yet. The development of the application is a costly process, first let's roll out the version of the usual site (and it's not soon for the roadmap)
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

looks like here are some experts, discussing the application on the basis of a platform, which generally does not exist yet. The development of the application is a costly process, first let's roll out the version of the usual site (and it's not soon for the roadmap)

team hasn’t even start crowdsale, be patient. I will write down my opinion about the dashboard when it’s be available. 
Keil01

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:24 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 05:16:59 PM by Keil01

I hope that  project will help me make my   flights quicker.

✈   AIRCRAFT - THE WAY TO TRAVEL   ✈
▬▬▬▬▬▬   Pre-ICOSeptember 15TH   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
site  -  facebook  -  twitter  -  telegram  -  whitepaper  -  onepager
Malk82

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

I'm wait white paper. I hope this project will no to become scam.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

I'm wait white paper. I hope this project will no to become scam.
Yes, it is very strange that there is no white paper. This is the very first thing to do. This is the basis of the project. But while there is only onepager (https://aircraft.travel/images/Onepager.pdf)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: