Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
botoge

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I have noticed a lot of businesss incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the idea definitely.
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

I would like to know what are commissions on platform? Will Aircraft be more profitable than other sites?

IMHO the use of cryptocurrencies for payments makes the platform more profitable for all cryptocurrency holders and many miners. I need to pay horrable fees for exchange and withdrawal if i need to buy products with $. So i will be satisfy with any commission that will be lesser than current ( around 10%).

Hmm, moreover there are more fees in the price of goods, which are set up by governments or someone else. We need to ask admins about commission.
rodwedol

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I would like to know what are commissions on platform? Will Aircraft be more profitable than other sites?

IMHO the use of cryptocurrencies for payments makes the platform more profitable for all cryptocurrency holders and many miners. I need to pay horrable fees for exchange and withdrawal if i need to buy products with $. So i will be satisfy with any commission that will be lesser than current ( around 10%).

Hmm, moreover there are more fees in the price of goods, which are set up by governments or someone else. We need to ask admins about commission.

I support the question, I read from TravelBlock that their system allows you to save 30%, but there is no clear information. I would like Aircraft to write this info in detail.
bekare

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

The team doing their best for the business, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I'm sure they just do what's best for the project.
zedatero

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Hi everyone,the site isn't loading on my ipad, is it too heavy for mobile internet?
PatrickBas

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Great plan, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the plan goes well and succeed.
nikotresax

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

Hi everyone,the site isn't loading on my ipad, is it too heavy for mobile internet?

Clean cache and cookies, it may help. On my tablet it's OK
HernandezDuncscan

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

Hi
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
zedatero

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

I changed brower to Opera, but why a have a video on bg on ipad and there is only pic on iphone?
nikotresax

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

I changed brower to Opera, but why a have a video on bg on ipad and there is only pic on iphone?

I was surprised if i saw video on tablet, but it is loading only if you connection is fast. Smart guys.
Coreen Johnson

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

Iphone not support mp4 and webm codec. Embarrassed
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
zedatero

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

I have litecoin, I want to make a deposit, do I have this opportunity or need to exchange for ethereum?
Ricardo Tucker

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
rodwedol

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I have litecoin, I want to make a deposit, do I have this opportunity or need to exchange for ethereum?

What do u mean? I do not understand your question, what deposit?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

The 30 coins in which can be paid using AirCraft, will be Fiat coins? Paying with fiat coins, what is the transaction fee?
zedatero

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

I want to invest in the project. I have LTC, can I buy tokens?
rodwedol

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

I hadn't found information on the website which currencies are accepted, only about 30 cryptocurrencies, but I think this is about the future platform, and not about the ICO.
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

I hadn't found information on the website which currencies are accepted, only about 30 cryptocurrencies, but I think this is about the future platform, and not about the ICO.

The site says that during the ICO you can buy ERC20 token, so you can buy it for ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: