Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

Hi
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this plan works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentingia

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

Guys, it’s a bomb! Did u see the WhitePaper? I haven’t understands it, but already surprised. Such an engrossing and bright presentation of the project! 10/10 for creativity
rodwedol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Guys, it’s a bomb! Did u see the WhitePaper? I haven’t understands it, but already surprised. Such an engrossing and bright presentation of the project! 10/10 for creativity

completely agree! Have just opened the file and it is amazing! Non-standard appearance and these links in the content bar (are they links?) it is superb!
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

completely agree! Have just opened the file and it is amazing! Non-standard appearance and these links in the content bar (are they links?) it is superb!

I couldn't agree more, but don’t want to repeat. This document is made high-quality, the sense of the project is written clearly. I was glad to see the values of the company. They have advanced view on ongoing problems, which (as I think) are valid. Certainly, the level of confidence in the team has raised up.
gentingia

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

I couldn't agree more, but don’t want to repeat. This document is made high-quality, the sense of the project is written clearly. I was glad to see the values of the company. They have advanced view on ongoing problems, which (as I think) are valid. Certainly, the level of confidence in the team has raised up.

I finished reading. What’s a pity that I learned about all the cool features of this project just now. And cash back, and dividends! I understand that this is not possible, but it would be good to turn Whitpeper into a website, because this is one of the rare documents in which there is no vacuity! I recommend to read everyone who reads this message.
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

I finished reading. What’s a pity that I learned about all the cool features of this project just now. And cash back, and dividends! I understand that this is not possible, but it would be good to turn Whitpeper into a website, because this is one of the rare documents in which there is no vacuity! I recommend to read everyone who reads this message.

Please, do not mislead people. Dividends are promised when user is  exchanging the standard AIRT token for a special coin. There is a footnote that the token purchased in ICO does not fall under security. I like that the company offers different solutions for different amounts of raised money, it is very mature and shows that the team does not put everything on the line, although I had no doubts about their professionalism at first glance;)
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Please, do not mislead people. Dividends are promised when user is  exchanging the standard AIRT token for a special coin. There is a footnote that the token purchased in ICO does not fall under security. I like that the company offers different solutions for different amounts of raised money, it is very mature and shows that the team does not put everything on the line, although I had no doubts about their professionalism at first glance;)

I also like the project: detailed white paper and a functional website. But there are already many other projects in this market. Some have long ended ICO, but they did not become popular. I hope this project will be successful. But very big hopes I would not lay on him.
Keil01

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

I also like the project: detailed white paper and a functional website. But there are already many other projects in this market. Some have long ended ICO, but they did not become popular. I hope this project will be successful. But very big hopes I would not lay on him.

I will repeat but have also been impressed with quality of the performed work. I hope this ICO will justify hope.

✈   AIRCRAFT - THE WAY TO TRAVEL   ✈
▬▬▬▬▬▬   Pre-ICOSeptember 15TH   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
site  -  facebook  -  twitter  -  telegram  -  whitepaper  -  onepager
rodwedol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)
zedatero

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)

Dude, why did you write it here? It is personal information who invested and how much, as i think. Ther eis no need to tell how much investments have you done on forum.
rodwedol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Dude, why did you write it here? It is personal information who invested and how much, as i think. Ther eis no need to tell how much investments have you done on forum.

Ops, sorry. I just wanted to boast that I am an investor, not just homeless from forum Smiley
zedatero

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Ops, sorry. I just wanted to boast that I am an investor, not just homeless from forum Smiley

Tell us that you're investor, when you will buy tokens. I've already predicted: "The project is great, but you know i don't know..."
keruise

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it is worst, what can happend with crypto world
CocoBongo

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Today, i've got somthing wrong with the internet. aircraft.travel is loading sooo slow. I paid for net yeasterday, many web-sites are fine, but Aircraft is not. What's going on?
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

Today, i've got somthing wrong with the internet. aircraft.travel is loading sooo slow. I paid for net yeasterday, many web-sites are fine, but Aircraft is not. What's going on?

It's slow time to time. Maybe there are busy servers? Enrolment had increased? I met this before.
nikotresax

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

It's slow time to time. Maybe there are busy servers? Enrolment had increased? I met this before.

"Great!" So when investors will come to buy tokens, web-site is going to crash doen at all? I speedy loading, but wish team has already checked the system.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Not bad. I want to buy on 1000$
istanezo

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
Aircraft tokens the best choice! Roll Eyes
Lifelreris

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Aircraft whitepaper looks good! Team works hard Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: