Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
nikotresax

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Hurray! Congratulations! this day has come) We waited, now you can see the dashboard, and the referral) I wish i can post my link here, but the rules.
What are the rules? From this place in more detail.
In the dashboard on the page there are documents, all sorts of licensing agreements, well, everything is legal. now no sale of tokens can be without documentation.
I will wait for news, updates on the amount of fundraising, although normal companies sometimes do not publish how much they collected.
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Hurray! Congratulations! this day has come) We waited, now you can see the dashboard, and the referral) I wish i can post my link here, but the rules.
What are the rules? From this place in more detail.
In the dashboard on the page there are documents, all sorts of licensing agreements, well, everything is legal. now no sale of tokens can be without documentation.
I will wait for news, updates on the amount of fundraising, although normal companies sometimes do not publish how much they collected.
Well, who does not publish? What's the point of this? Only if private sale. And so you need to know how much the project has collected and what it will be enough for.
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Well, who does not publish? What's the point of this? Only if private sale. And so you need to know how much the project has collected and what it will be enough for.
I wish success and long live, AIRCRAFT!
Keil01

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

nice project i will be waiting for the white papper
White paper on last pages is laid out.

✈   AIRCRAFT - THE WAY TO TRAVEL   ✈
▬▬▬▬▬▬   Pre-ICOSeptember 15TH   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
site  -  facebook  -  twitter  -  telegram  -  whitepaper  -  onepager
gentingia

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Feeling that we are sending the ship on a long voyage Smiley
logicalq (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

We are pleased to announce that pre-ICO has started! Generous bonuses for early investors! https://aircraft.travel

CocoBongo

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Feeling that we are sending the ship on a long voyage Smiley
And so it is, there is a long way from attraction of investments to realization.
Malk82

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Finally. I'm much waited and this day is come. It's time to invest friends!
Alan8

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Finally. I'm much waited and this day is come. It's time to invest friends!
Invest while it's hot Grin
kusanagi01

Activity: 180
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Project I think he has a lot of competitors .. How can you excel and compete and enter the market strongly? What are the advantages of the project and the solutions it offers, which are different from others?
gentingia

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

I've got a question about referral bonuses, my reff bought tokens today, but the tokens added to the table, but eth disn't, what to do?
rodwedol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

I've got a question about referral bonuses, my reff bought tokens today, but the tokens added to the table, but eth disn't, what to do?
Write in support that is in dashboard on the site
gentingia

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

Do not you know how long will it take to solve my request? I'm in no hurry, but I would like to know for sure
rodwedol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Do not you know how long will it take to solve my request? I'm in no hurry, but I would like to know for sure
If you write in the morning, then during the day they will answer. You can send message to email with tag "important", it will be really faster.
gentingia

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

If you write in the morning, then during the day they will answer. You can send message to email with tag "important", it will be really faster.
Got it, thanks for the information!
CocoBongo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

By the way, you will need to provide your address for withdraw of eth .
nikotresax

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Come on, to get the tokens, you also need the Ethereum-address. If I remember correctly, now we are buying erc20 token, and not the Aircraft Blockchain Coins. What should I do with tokens?
CocoBongo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Come on, to get the tokens, you also need the Ethereum-address. If I remember correctly, now we are buying erc20 token, and not the Aircraft Blockchain Coins. What should I do with tokens?
After all the tokens are distributed, team will list them on the exchanges. Tokens do not fall under the stocks and they will be able to place them even at the US exchanges.
kusanagi01

Activity: 180
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

Project I think he has a lot of competitors .. How can you excel and compete and enter the market strongly? What are the advantages of the project and the solutions it offers, which are different from others?

any one please answer ?
logicalq (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

any one please answer ?

Hello! The platform provides a unique opportunity to pay for tourist services using a large number of crypto-currencies. This is the main advantage over existing solutions! In addition, Aircraft greatly simplifies the flight industry by introducing blockchain technology. I think you should read the whitepaper  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: