Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
rodwedol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

It's been two days since the pre-launch of the ICO, I got my bonuses and I'm happy, I feel like I've done my duty!
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

It's been two days since the pre-launch of the ICO, I got my bonuses and I'm happy, I feel like I've done my duty!
I did not receive a bonus.
nikotresax

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

hum, I'm shocked by what is happening, I have invested a sufficient amount, and I was given 10% ...
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

What's the main problem this project aims to solve?
rodwedol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

hum, I'm shocked by what is happening, I have invested a sufficient amount, and I was given 10% ...
Write to the admin if you think that something was not fair, although in the dashboard clear information about how much you will receive for what kind of investment.
gentingia

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

And why are you unsatisfied? How will forum users solve your technical problems, that you are clogging the forum here.
charingane01

Activity: 205
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Hello,

Arabic translation is done , link here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029100
zedatero

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

Write to the admin if you think that something was not fair, although in the dashboard clear information about how much you will receive for what kind of investment.
The feeling is that you are the admin, or just someone who knows more than he says.
rodwedol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

And what is wrong? Iam interested in the project and I chat a lot in social networks (and this forum is the least)
gentingia

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

The feeling is that you are the admin, or just someone who knows more than he says.
Admins and moderators have a few other functions. I was a moderator, so I did not have any free time at all, only enough to deal with the problems of clients, and now I have my own ...
nikotresax

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Pfff, admin. Are u kidding, pupils came and are flooding. Go ahead and do your homework. And they wrote to me that the sum of my investments gave me a 10% bonus. But I am an active member of the forum, I was added a couple of percent.
zedatero

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Pfff, admin. Are u kidding, pupils came and are flooding. Go ahead and do your homework. And they wrote to me that the sum of my investments gave me a 10% bonus. But I am an active member of the forum, I was added a couple of percent.
Well, that's nice, it's good that the problems are solved, but not piled up
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Guys, how to change my email?  How can I send my request from different email? hepl, pls
rodwedol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Guys, how to change my email?  How can I send my request from different email? hepl, pls
Send message from the email that is registered in profile, with the theme "CHANGE OF DATA", there you will be answered. If you write from another post, then you need to pass the user identification (scan of the passport), in case you have something on the balance!
Francisco

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

idea seems good but is the token itself used in the transaction or just shares for the platform itself?
CocoBongo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Guys, how to change my email?  How can I send my request from different email? hepl, pls
Send message from the email that is registered in profile, with the theme "CHANGE OF DATA", there you will be answered. If you write from another post, then you need to pass the user identification (scan of the passport), in case you have something on the balance!

I understood about another mail, just scan the passport! And if I just change the mailbox, i need to write to support?
rodwedol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Guys, how to change my email?  How can I send my request from different email? hepl, pls

I understood about another mail, just scan the passport! And if I just change the mailbox, i need to write to support?
Yes, better from website, they will be quick.
zedatero

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

Theme is just my problem, I did not think and sign up with one mail, invited the referral, and now I'm thinking about changing, but there is no button. Thanks for the help!
CocoBongo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

Theme is just my problem, I did not think and sign up with one mail, invited the referral, and now I'm thinking about changing, but there is no button. Thanks for the help!
Hmm already. The problem with these emails, everything disappears, the main thing is that the team is always in touch! And it's good that there is identification, there is a guarantee that even if you lose your account, you will be restored, will you agree?
rodwedol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Hmm already. The problem with these emails, everything disappears, the main thing is that the team is always in touch! And it's good that there is identification, there is a guarantee that even if you lose your account, you will be restored, will you agree?
Of course, I agree without doubt !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: