3 months - 1 (16.7%)
6 months - 1 (16.7%)
1 year - 3 (50%)
2 years - 1 (16.7%)
3 or more years - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next coins to 50x-100x when market recovers  (Read 133 times)
cryptogalaxy9 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

Which coins have the potential to go 50 to 100x when the market recovers........coins under 5 dollars please. what are your ideas?

Also how long do you think it'll take for market to recover...?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Which coins have the potential to go 50 to 100x when the market recovers........coins under 5 dollars please. what are your ideas?

Honestly I don't have any idea about which coin will get this much amount of growth at once,maybe NEM is a good coin to invest but it may not able to hit 100 times.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

Well i think 50x-100x is a huge target, to be realistic we should try to find 10x-20x coins and i think there are many, especially some good icos in recent bearish months will soon rocket because they are highly undervalued, some of them include xyo, omx, npxs, cht, lcs and stm etc.

Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

It’s hard to give any prediction now, because we didn’t a even reach bottom now) but I think top 50 of altcoins shod give good X’s . Others below top 50-100 must survive after dump)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

No one knows the answer to that, it is impossible to know that a coin is going to grow that much, if we knew then we could invest all our money in that coin and become millionaires overnight, you are better off looking for a more modest growth the risks are going to be smaller and the chances of actually getting those profits will be much higher, and about how long the market will take to recover? I think it will take 2 or 3 years.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Thats too big hike but considering the scenario of 2017 final month I am sure anything can happen in this market now. If I am supposed to hold for 50x then I will be holding two major coins and thats IOST and REMME. Now both of them are undervalued coins and thus are the best choice if you have less investment to make. They have already gotten big community support and surely they will be the first to outburst with great prices soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

I personally think that very few ICO projects will achieve 50-100x simply because of the size of their hard caps these days. For example Pumapay had a hard cap of around $100m, which means you can already tell it's definitely not going to 100x and suddenly be at 10B market cap. However, I think the projects that still have the potential to do more than 10x include IOST, Zilliqa and Quarkchain, though I wouldn't count on this any time soon.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

I am very bullish on ICON, Zilliqa and ontology all of them provide blockchain platform and are very near to their mainnet launch. In future this coins will be give easy 100x because of the competition and in future peoples will surely give more preferably to the transaction speed, easy to deploy smart contracts and its cost, scalability etc and this project have all of these qualities as compare to ethereum.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

You open a fresh account because you want to ask a speculative and needles question like that, man? I think this is bad. A newbie account with only one post.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Well no one can be so sure about the coins that will make such big returns so it depends on the project you so believe in that could do that much, so for me and in my own opinion and not a financial advise, I will say credits and IOXT might have such potentials based on my own research. lease do your own research.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

I am very bullish on ICON, Zilliqa and ontology all of them provide blockchain platform and are very near to their mainnet launch. In future this coins will be give easy 100x because of the competition and in future peoples will surely give more preferably to the transaction speed, easy to deploy smart contracts and its cost, scalability etc and this project have all of these qualities as compare to ethereum.

It's not possible for coins to 100x in this market, regardless how much potential they have. The total market cap of all cryptocurrencies is decreasing over time, the value is just being moved between different blockchains due to the traders. It's very unlikely that 100x the value can move into any cryptocurrency right now, we need to wait until a bull run grows the absolute value of blockchain investments.
cryptogalaxy9 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:12:32 PM by cryptogalaxy9

I have seen a few charts from high end ppl trying to see when a full market recovery is possible and it is showing 2020-2021.....My only concern is that by that time the masses will have lost trust unless the crypto world brings something more to the table in the mean time.....and I like the alt coins mentioned what do you guys think of SALT  coin and any others?

Also lcs and quarkchain those 2 are new to me I ll have to grab some.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Speculations is that poison that is hurting the crypto market. Watch the market grow and reframe from speculation please!
This is Crypto and not forex nor binary.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

I personally think that very few ICO projects will achieve 50-100x simply because of the size of their hard caps these days. For example Pumapay had a hard cap of around $100m, which means you can already tell it's definitely not going to 100x and suddenly be at 10B market cap. However, I think the projects that still have the potential to do more than 10x include IOST, Zilliqa and Quarkchain, though I wouldn't count on this any time soon.
Correct, someone that wants to see 50x or 100x profits will have to invest in coins with market caps below 10 million and even that could be too high, you will have better chances by investing in a coin with 1 million dollars in the market cap, but the big problem is how to tell which coin is going to make that huge jump, literally it is an all or nothing bet, if you get it right you become rich if you fail then you lose everything.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:50:47 AM

All altcoin was dumped hard but i have seen 1 altcoin called ECA only going down 50% from the top price and current price is very cheap just about 9 sathosi. This coin has strong community and fundamental, also has working product with solid team developer and in bull market posibble to go to 50 times. Also this coin just listed in small exchanges. I really surprised with this coin when i know the price was going up 100 times in the last month of 2017.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

Is hard to predict it,  kind of the coin that has potential to 50x to 100x usually coins that has low capitlization. I know some of the low cap coin that was going up 100x in the beginning of this year is Newton coin and  Absolute coin, and current price is down and when the team keep to development the purpose of the project will be has potential to 50x to 100x again.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

Dropil
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: