Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is back  (Read 856 times)
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

It seems that the bad news on ETFs haven't had the negative effect of the latest ones, which is positive in my opinion.

I hope we see a reversal soon, breaking the 7, 8, 9k and leading to a bull run for a new ATH in a some months.

Anyway, Bitcoin can't be back because it has never left Wink
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

It seems that the bad news on ETFs haven't had the negative effect of the latest ones, which is positive in my opinion.

I hope we see a reversal soon, breaking the 7, 8, 9k and leading to a bull run for a new ATH in a some months.

I certainly hope you are right, however I believe the above will still take six to eight months to play out and will not happen overnight.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Today there is no good news for this market and most are bad news. I think this market is very bad for investment because very few investors can make a good profit in this market. I hope in September everything can get better and more good news can make Bitcoin prices increase
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I think bitcoin will follow its trajectory in the future, now 6k4 price will be low price in the next few days, I think so
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

This year is a difficult year for cryptocurrency, several times the price of cryptocurrency including Bitcoin has decreased significantly, and many times it will rise but fall back, if indeed bitcoin has been pumped, hopefully this uptrend can occur, don't come down again .
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

this is the answer for anyone who complained and despaired yesterday.
bitcoin will come back, and the good news is bitcoin rises followed by other altcoins.
usually altcoin is red, it's fun.

Bitcoin is back and will always come back. History has proven this time and again.

Just watch out for news about the incoming ETF decision this September 30. Again, the SEC's approval will play a big factor in the valuation of bitcoin and will determine whether or not will crash or moon. Now is actually a good time to buy before the hype starts.
fulmetal08larz

Merit: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Bitcoin is back from the dead, then after a few days, it will be dead again. This is clearly how the volatility in the market works, the unpredictability is what attracts most professional traders in cryptocurrency. I believe it's not yet time to be confident in our crypto investment and we still need to take precautionary measures before rejoicing. I think by September - December 2018, we may reach a new height and our patience might pay-off.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Bitcoin is back from the dead, then after a few days, it will be dead again. This is clearly how the volatility in the market works, the unpredictability is what attracts most professional traders in cryptocurrency. I believe it's not yet time to be confident in our crypto investment and we still need to take precautionary measures before rejoicing. I think by September - December 2018, we may reach a new height and our patience might pay-off.

From the dead? When? The price of bitcoin are fallen but it's not dead. It's too early to say it's back because it was suddenly increased and we're not sure if it's continue, maybe it will decreased again.
weisner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

It takes time for bitcoin to recover and boom. And that must have happened, the unstable crypto world was able to give a surprise, and a good surprise would be coming soon.
fulmetal08larz

Merit: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

From the dead? When? The price of bitcoin are fallen but it's not dead. It's too early to say it's back because it was suddenly increased and we're not sure if it's continue, maybe it will decreased again.

It's just a joke, man. You know how many times people kept saying that BTC is dead. Check out this link: https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/ for BTC Obituary stats.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

We still cannot tell that the market started to go up. In the big picture the market is still a bearish market. So this price rising of the BTC can be a temporary one.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?
A large volume accumulates at a sufficiently short length along the height.Expect impulse.I think he will be strong.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

Well, in as much as I am happy with the current rise in the price of bitcoin I still think it is not back yet and might still fall but never the less, I think it will be better if it can continue to grow for a long time before it will fall again.
SoftHkA

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

and is already down again haha, that's why we shouldn't get our hopes up in the market, that why we have to be careful and not to sing victory so fast, although it has remained stable between 6200 and 6400 and that's very good, although I would like it to remain stable around 10k, so that we could see a real adoption in the stores, and we could buy and sell products with the facilities that cryptos provide us.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Not yet, but Bitcoin situation really will be better in a few days, it's very important step to complete recovery of the whole market to get Bitcoin into better look. So I hope we should not be worried about another Bitcoin fall.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?
I don't think Bitcoin is back per se but only moving on its usual trajectory and we see it more clearly now. That is not to say that the coin will not be back but right now it seems the course of self correction is ongoing. The coin I believe is poised to regain its strength and ultimately bounce back. In the next three months the difference will become clear.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Well lets hope that this event will continue to be in our favor, that when the value keeps getting better, it will influence the value of other coins as well not just Bitcoin and Ethereum but the Altcoins as well.

kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

He'll come back anyway. Now is just bearish wave, which we observe is not the first year. The pump will return. I think by the new year we will see new records, at least I hope so.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

bitcoin isnt pump significantly, i think it isnt a sign that bitcoin will back to the moon
still need time to be good again . maybe last year
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

He'll come back anyway. Now is just bearish wave, which we observe is not the first year.
No matter how many times we will get into this bearish market, it will normalize and be back on it.
The pump will return. I think by the new year we will see new records, at least I hope so.
Next year will be the hope if this year we haven't seen any significant growth for bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀