Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is back  (Read 856 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?
We're glad to see it rising again but isn't sure if it will be in operation for bull runs unless we can find it continuously increasing. Once in goes into $7k, it could have possibility for the coming of the most awaited part of crypto trend.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?

I'm curious, you at the beginning of each wave will say that we are already flying to the moon? Not for this purpose the SEC is playing with ETF approve\postpone, to give us a full-fledged bull market. I feel that we will still hang out in this state, although it is terribly boring.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

bitcoin will indeed rise again but not for the near future, because I think that bitcoin still has the potential to go back down, so please be careful before you buy bitcoin now, it can make you stuck
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

I don't know whats going on with btc, it always going back to 6380 range.Hope this is really the new bottom
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

Hey,friend..you is right, BTC is currently going up, but it is not stable and still has a big chance to go back down, so who wants to buy BTC now
my advice is to think carefully, but if you are sure and can be patient I am sure BTC will rise again.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

The BTC has recently rebounded slightly, but the possibility is likely to ease further as the market is now heavily influenced by negative news from the SEC. It is difficult to predict whether Bitcoin can be recovered. It is best to invest in BTC then hold at least until the end of 2018 for verification.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

Btc still has good value, and this I think will increase even if only a little. Please note that this increase will not be as great as last year. It still needs a process and time except if there is a surprising hardfork.
DigitalMoneyBits

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

Dont celebrate too early small pump is nothing maybe a small rise from a pumper that want to make some profit.. im still waiting for ber months for some good news to come

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

bitcoin will indeed rise again but not for the near future, because I think that bitcoin still has the potential to go back down, so please be careful before you buy bitcoin now, it can make you stuck
Chances are we might miss buying bitcoin at a lower price. The price starts to pump again and hopefully this is a new start again. Though we heard negative news recently about the SEC rejections on ETF the market reacts normally. Just hold for more months, next year the value of bitcoin will increase more.
Valeria_n

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Based on the current market, i think all crypto are still at downtrend today. It seems bitcoin is struggling too much in order to recover. Hopefully, all crypto will get back to its normal price and everything will be okay.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

The BTC has recently rebounded slightly, but the possibility is likely to ease further as the market is now heavily influenced by negative news from the SEC. It is difficult to predict whether Bitcoin can be recovered. It is best to invest in BTC then hold at least until the end of 2018 for verification.
The price of bitcoin still remain the same and it gives me a lot of clues to the possibility for the last year chart to happen in the future. We don't need SEC because have found the best way to encourage the US investors through use the US-based exchange site as the door.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

btc always back from dip, we have to wait until end of september it will be start bull run on this year, if not happen then wait until february 2019.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

btc always back from dip, we have to wait until end of september it will be start bull run on this year, if not happen then wait until february 2019.
You're right with what you said about waiting till February but I don't completely agree with what you said because the pump in price will start at the early Q4 (September) and it does not start that mean the market will continue to experience a side ways movement as before.

Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

The situation with the BTC today reminds me of the fall of 2017, when btc had a lot of negative news its price was without growth, and at the end of 2017 we saw an increase to $ 20,000. I think by the end of 2018 the price btc all of us will surprise.
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

i think august isnot great period for cryptocurrency, in last august (2017) cryptocurrencys price go down, and after august market go green, we can see togather markets reborn after august ^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 562

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

The price of bitcoin is fluctuates to 6790$ and it's the welcome one among the traders.The long-term holders had sold their holding bitcoin at that point and the price is again start to reduce.Now the price of bitcoin is moved to 6400$ again.The new traders are no need to get panic on this.Just hold your bitcoin with the hope.In this September the price of bitcoin again reach 8000$,so hold your bitcoin.You will get profit for sure.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

The following recent Bitcoin are being been recovering and price of which is now 6.530 $ and such as this we we will soon get the following what that what you like the price will be over the 7.000 $ month to if we compare with 2017 i think by the end of 2018 the price btc all of us will higher.

Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

I agree the price of bitcoin is slowly go up this is great when bitcoin hit the price last 2017 hope bitcoin had a bull run this year this really good for all the long term holdings.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

I would not bet on it so much at the moment. Sure, Bitcoin has been going in sideways consolidation for some days now but that is not a guarantee that the bears cannot still strike at any moment.

The sentiment may change though, if we manage to trade above $6800 with a candle closing and desire to push further. For now, all I just see is the market trying to find the next direction to go with only time available for us to know.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

The market is recovering slowly and we are seeing some spikes in the BTC volumes but we need more solid volumes to cross the 7500 resistance. Hopefully, we will break that soon and will see the 7800$ resistance again.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀