Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is back  (Read 856 times)
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?

i think after 1-2 month market will recover, and we can see 2018 years best pricec, 2 month is nothing for hold, and i will start buying and hold coins .
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Bitcoin is currently pumping could this be just a hype or this the next wave that will pull the market back from the current bearish track that we experience. Price pumped to 6750 USD from 6400. We can see an identical increase with other altcoins too. Your ideas are welcome?
I do not think that's the return of bitcoin. It is just trying to push higher prices of some sharks. So do not believe in rapid recovery. Be patient and wait for a good future from Crypto. You need to invest 2-3 years to get a good result. That is my sincere advice.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Bitcoin is still in the bearish market and that's what i believe because bitcoin hasn't reach even half of its all time high last year. That means bitcoin has to reach the 10,000$ mark yet before i consider it that bitcoin is coming back, in my opinion.

CurrentCrypto

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

Bitcoin is still in the bearish market and that's what i believe because bitcoin hasn't reach even half of its all time high last year. That means bitcoin has to reach the 10,000$ mark yet before i consider it that bitcoin is coming back, in my opinion.
I agree, I think we have to wait a bit longer before a new bull market. The previous bear market lasted a couple of years, it is possible that that will happen again. Good time to accumulate?
stiucsib86

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Nah, I think it will have another dip to below 5000 before gaining momentum again.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

I agree, I think we have to wait a bit longer before a new bull market. The previous bear market lasted a couple of years, it is possible that that will happen again. Good time to accumulate?

Last time it took couple of years because it was not that famous but now it got more then 10 times of awareness then that time, but still i think this year we wont see any improvement but 2019 will surely be a good year for all cryptocurrency.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

I like to read posts of people who write ! Cheers bitcoin back when bitcoin was only covered 300-500$ to your price. I believe that if the price of bitcoin will rise to the level of $ 8000 that's when he returned
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

ETF has been rejected again by ESC and this again makes bitcoin dumped. Whether this is engineering or what. but I feel this year is a very heavy year for the crypto world.
bearish has happened almost all this year.

I think the people don't care anymore about ETF proposals  because i see now that the Bitcoin is stable as its continue to rise up slowly in which a relief. Hopefully after this ETF issue the Bitcoin price will continue to moving up even do in slow motion but at least the market is stable.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:34:22 AM

I am sure that bearish is not over yet, because the price is not yet stable, up and down always happens.
but I'm confused of the SEC, they're like chess players, who always play their pawns and change their strategy to win.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

In my opinion, we will say we will need a stronger signal before we can decide that the market is in an uptrend. This is a small pump and I think it's only temporary before the market falls again. but we must always be optimistic.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

No one ever know when bitcoin will recover. Especially this month that all cryptocurrency is affected by the ghost month that is why all value goes down. It is bad for the cryptoworld who badly wants a momentum to recover.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

I am not worried about the trend of Bitcoin. What makes me feel awkward is the altcoin, because most of the altcoins have moved away from the bitcoin trend. When Bitcoin rises, they are still falling!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

for now we can be a little calmer about the return of bitcoin but on the other hand we are still worried because the price of Altcoin has not followed in the footsteps of bitcoin itself sometimes it can even fall with the increase in the price of BTC itself because we are still not relieved by the bounty hunter.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

I have been insisting on long-term preservation of Bitcoin. I still have 0.5 Bitcoin in my wallet, and I will always let it "sleep" in my wallet!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Recently when Bitcoin went up or down in value it sucked in market value from ALL the altcoins. Bitcoin market value domination is now at 53% up from 40% a two month ago. The speed of vaccuuming is increasing.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

I think bitcoin is still safe and has good value, compared to 2 years ago. So bitcoin is still good and the community is blessed so that it will become a coin that has a good function and makes many people smile proudly.
fimtuao

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Believe me, this is certainly not true. It is only a short-term recovery. The market will continue to decline. Bitcoin is not so easy to come back.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

It's still hard to predict whether the market is starting to recover because it has been so shaky and unstable this days. However, it is still a good sign that the market is still alive and for us hopeful holders, it is a positive thing. The rise of bitcoin is actually an advantage.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

Yup, i wish this could be the start of the the green pasture that we are waiting for a long time, since this year is coming to end. So let's put ourselves to the calmness wave and start trading.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin will rise slowly in two months. We can clearly see the decline of the altcoin from the market, and this decline will allow more investors to invest in Bitcoin and USDT!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: