Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a field that blockchain is not necessary?  (Read 155 times)
realestates15 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

What field is blockchain not necessary?
nkampala

Activity: 66
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

You could say that blockchain isn't really "necessary" in any field at all. If you think about it, most, if not all, fields were getting along fine before blockchain came along. However, this is not to say that there aren't practical or useful applications of the technology, that make different aspects of life/society/etc. better. For example, blockchain technology can be used for smart contracts, transparency in supply chains, fraud-free elections, and of course financial things such as cryptocurrencies and decentralized exchanges.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

Blockchain is definitely a must, but it doesn't mean it has a lot of value. Perhaps the current base chain is overrated. Especially the Ethereum.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

I would have said there is like a billion things blockchain is not necessary however technology really killed lately and have been in everything so I can't really say that anymore. I have seen some tech in fridges where you can open the fridge with your face recognition, WHO needs face recognition on their fridge honestly ?

However it exists anyway. I have seen chairs that you can put your cold beers inside it and it will keep it cold, a mini fridge inside your chair basically, I have seen VR with ads, I have seen so many weird stuff on tech lately that I do not what to expect, I have seen flowers growing faster thanks to some tech and computer maxing the efficiency of lights and drops of waters correctly just to increase the yield. So blockchain may just find itself a place in anywhere since tech already did as well.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Some years ago all spheres: businesses, start ups and industries functioned without blockchain. But the world is developing. New technologies are introducing and simplify our life.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

I think blockchain needs a technology that will bring a lot of positive changes to our world. I think if we develop this technology then it can be accurately used in many spheres of life.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

A much better question would be "What are the fields where blockchain technology is really necessary?"

Because, the blockchain is not really necessary in many areas of our existence. But today the word "blockchain" has become so fashionable, so in, that people are trying to merge the blockchain with many different areas of our life.

Where is the blockchain really needed? In a trustless environment where you don't necessarily have to trust the other people involved to achieve consensus.

Using the blockchain usually comes at a price. For example, it takes time for the consensus to propagate the blockchain. In many instances, the centralization is welcome, and you achieve nothing by implementing a blockchain there. You just introduce delays and redundancy.
melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

I think for this problem what blockchain is not needed is a product because most ico at this time often put forward the concept and altcoin system they launched.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

You could say that blockchain isn't really "necessary" in any field at all. If you think about it, most, if not all, fields were getting along fine before blockchain came along. However, this is not to say that there aren't practical or useful applications of the technology, that make different aspects of life/society/etc. better. For example, blockchain technology can be used for smart contracts, transparency in supply chains, fraud-free elections, and of course financial things such as cryptocurrencies and decentralized exchanges.

Blockchain technology really not that necessary for any field unless you want to make a radical change for the betterment of that field and the people who are involved with it because like blockchain in bad hands can do many harm in good hand it can do miracles and I know this because I have involved with so many ICO programs related to health care sector which are specially dedicated to develop health data management  and other essential tasks in order to treat patients in a better way which is some thing was doing without blockchain technology in the past but such progress was possible in a short period was thanks to blockchain technology . So yes blockchain technology is not essential for any field but to develop and do miracles blockchain technology can help us immensely

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Blockchain technology can be used for every industry but as we can see right now, it depends to that field if they would love to adopt it and start innovating it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SIDDHI777

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:28:40 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 01:46:30 PM by SIDDHI777

Blockchain technology can be used for every industry but as we can see right now, it depends to that field if they would love to adopt it and start innovating it.

Of course Blockchain is a general tool in the technical industry which can be adapted to anything or any industry but it should be decided by main stakeholders or relevant people whether they want to make progress by using advanced technology or do the same thing like they were doing in past years but who ever used blockchain technology so far got improved there businesses by increasing more profits

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

Why we should know about it? I think that it is very necessary to grow and develop technology system, including the blockchain technology. This technology is now used for many fields. I think the fields that may not be with the Blockchain is about payment traditionally in the offline traditional market or even some other kind of fiat payment. But,we cannot also ensure that in the future, they will use it or not.

SIDDHI777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Why we should know about it? I think that it is very necessary to grow and develop technology system, including the blockchain technology. This technology is now used for many fields. I think the fields that may not be with the Blockchain is about payment traditionally in the offline traditional market or even some other kind of fiat payment. But,we cannot also ensure that in the future, they will use it or not.

If there is a process that continues using IT systems I think most likely it is eligible to use blockchain technology because what ever the industry or the business and what kind of working environment blockchain technology can be used to make there activities more effective with minimum effort because unlike other technologies its adaptability into systems is very high so any work can be done perfectly with the help of blockchain technology by integrating many systems under one network

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

We can't say necessary, the use of blockchain technology is an applied one and it is one that can find a way to be applied in any field. If we are saying necessary then that would mean that the fields would have no other way to function which is not true. Blockchain is the technology that you apply to help enhance an already existing technology

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

It all depends on what distribution in the world the blockchain technology will receive and how useful developers can make it. If we succeed in making the blockchain indispensable and part of everyday life, this will be a determining factor in its continued existence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: