Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do find an ICO to invest in?  (Read 338 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

An ICO are nice you can find at treath bounties. Because all of these things of course is already available in the forum bitcointalk. I am sure, if indeed you can thoroughly in search of ICO are nice, then surely you can find.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

Do you guys use ICO listing to find an ICO to invest in or is there some other place to look for one? I just don't think I can trust ICO calendars so much.

The best place is still Bitcointalk announcement section, in my opinion, I don't trust Ico that do not have an announcement here, they need to open one here and open their project for discussion here, since this is an open forum, people will have an opinion of an ICO is legit or not.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Visit IcoGuide.com they have very good and not paid rates, and realistic reviews.

Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

I think it is safe to join the Krypital group. This team introduced ICO project very prestigious, some of their previous projects such as Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia, are very good projects.
besun

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

You can refer to the ICO review sites such as ICOBech, Icorating, Trackico, Icoreview, etc. But because there are so many projects you need to choose the best projects that join.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

Most new ICO projects will have an ANN thread on this bitcointalk forum, you should go in and read the comments of everyone, see if the project is really good.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

With the current trend of the market it is not advisable to invest with ico and altcoins for the moment though there are some ico's that are worth investing i think we should also consider the current market.

JosephRay

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

I find ICO's by friends advice or consult with experts in this field that have enough reputation. You need always check team of founders and pay attention to partners.
kowalski77

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Friend of mine who contributed to OSA DC suggested me it and I decided to make some investigations beforehand. Dunno their sources, probably twitter.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

there is so many ICO to invest upcoming and ongoing ICO, you can see the list of ICO here in
the link icoalert.com, i hope can help you to that link
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

I still make use of icobench most of the time to see what some other investors are talking about so as to limit my search in a way. Do not get me wrong, I don't just follow whatever anyone says directly without doing my own proper diligence, but at least it gives me a clue where I should be looking at, with how super saturated the ICO space is and the number of ICOs, both fake and real pops up every day.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

There are several sources by which I get potential investment options (ICOs).
I regularly visit Icodrops.com
Also I surf cryptocurrency forums, reading treads about ICOs, and checking signatures.
Also an friend can recommend an ICO to me

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Hello, I also advise you the site with the ICO rating in the icobench. very simple site and many different ICO. if there is no ICO on the icobench site, then it's better not to trust this ICO.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

Do you guys use ICO listing to find an ICO to invest in or is there some other place to look for one? I just don't think I can trust ICO calendars so much.
ICObench, ICO Ratings, ICODrops.
But you should remember, the pages of this review is just one aspect to reference.
Ideally, you should learn about each project yourself.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

This forum is full of icos, just go to the Announcements section of the forum and you will find all the icos you may need, some of them are going to be good and some others are not going to be that good, just take your time to do your due diligence and if you find a coin that you like then you can invest in it, just remember that investing in icos is risky and you could lose your money if you choose the wrong one.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

There are some ICO listing website where you can get some good ICO to invest. For instance I checkout ICOs on icobench, ICOdrops and token market website.

omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

Usually I use different ICO trackers like ICOdrops, ICObench, TrackICO and etc. Sometimes you can find interesing projects in youtube reviews , I would recommend you to follow CrushCrypto and CoinCrunch to learn more about upcoming ICOs.

vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

Ratings can not be trusted for a long time, but also now you will not get into a good company, because the pools have almost disappeared and it is easier for companies to work with funds.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

Ico rating sites can't be trusted a hundred percent because I feel as though they get remunerated for What they do but you can check Ann section of the forum here with detailed analysis and lastly check signature of forum members here by researching thoroughly before deciding either to invest or not
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

You can to find some information about him and project in the list. If so you have interests in the project, all information you will can to find about ICO you can to look in whitepaper and on the site the maker.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: