Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is worth more use of gold?  (Read 2331 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

Bitcoin is different compared to gold sometimes 1 piece of a small ring is cheaper than 1pc of bitcoin bit the fact is some people buy gold that they can use in their lives so it is a material thing and they can sell it in times of need it is also an investment like bitcoin but bitcoin is more profitable i guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

Bitcoin is just something new and hyped really a lot, gold had always a lot of value and you can touch it or use, if the internet shut downs you wouldnt be able to trade your bitcoins, but Gold will always live and it doesnt matter what happens in the world Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

Economist Paul Krugman says that the exploitation of Bitcoin uses a lot of electrical energy, but the largest codified currency is worth more than gold

At ChainXChange, a recent blockchain conference in Las Vegas, Krugman joined co-founder of Fundstrat Tom Lee and chief marketing strategist for Ripple Cory Johnson in a discussion about the future of money. bad

From the beginning, economist Paul Krugman acknowledged that he did not have a holistic view of the pre-coding industry, but rather focused on how to operate. of Bitcoin.

Krugman says:

Bitcoin is the only thing that I only understand partially

Bitcoin and gold

Krugman later said that despite his interest in exploiting Bitcoin, he used a lot of electrical energy, but the largest codified currency was worth more than gold .

Gold is dead ... Bitcoin is worth more than gold. It has more opportunities to increase value in the future

When compared to Bitcoin 's use of prepaid currencies, Krugman says the biggest problem is the transaction cost used to transfer BTCs from electronic wallets. He believes that if these costs were cut, it would probably wipe out his previous preconceptions about coding.

Krugman recently wrote a New York Times article titled Transaction Costs and Tethers: Why I'm a Crypto Skeptic: Why I'm a Nostalgic money coding). In that article, he argued that Bitcoin and all other coded currencies still need a lot of effort to prove their worth to the community in their daily lives.

Actually, eight years after the advent of Bitcoin, codenamed codenames have taken a real leap into the commercial market. Some companies will accept them as a form of payment, but in my opinion this is just more of a sign of real usefulness in life. Look at me, this is a great technology excellence. Predictive currencies have a huge market value but they are still considered as a speculative play, not because they are of value for convenience in terms of easy exchanges.

The potential impact of smart contracts on life is very high. Along with other aspects of the blockchain that this type of technology is considered to be the new revolution, Krugman says he has absolutely no idea whatsoever about stereotypes of currency substitution.

From the very ancient there is very common habit of human of saving money for their budding generations and therefore we human tends to inves somewhere and the most popular and the most common type of investment to which we all are familiar with is investment into gold but if we compare gold investment with today’s crypto one then no doubt bitcoin is the most beneficial than all the investment type available in the market as no investment has the potential to provide such a good profit in very short span of time.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

For some people who invested on the early years of bitcoins they say that Bitcoin is like gold for now. But for the people who invested lately like those who invested on December 2017. Maybe they think that Bitcoin is a nightmare for them and they would regret their decision by now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

For some people who invested on the early years of bitcoins they say that Bitcoin is like gold for now. But for the people who invested lately like those who invested on December 2017. Maybe they think that Bitcoin is a nightmare for them and they would regret their decision by now.
I might prefer gold. but to be utilized, of course I will choose bitcoin for now. well, even though gold is a definite investment, and its value continues to grow, but I can't really use it. but, with bitcoin, I can use it. but, I might choose both.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Currently bitcoin is worth more than gold because of the flexibility it has in terms of transactions and profit making in the business side of it..
you are really gold and cryptocurrency something that is valuable but cannot be equated to have advantages and disadvantages between gold and crypto currency for me cryptocurrency is more practical and efficient use
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Bitcoin is on the way to gold advance. Now people are divided into two types: those who invest in bitcoin and those who continue to invest in gold. In my opinion, those who invest in bitcoin win
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

I think, Bitcoin's popularity is now increasing. In the future, Bitcoin will occupy the golden place. Bitcoin demand is increasing now. I love Bitcoin and I like it.So think, Bitcoin use more then gold.But there are many differences between Bitcoin and Gold. Bitcoin can not be touched and gold can be touched.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

The subject at hand is really debatable. I could agree and be bashed for it or i could disagree and be bashed for it too.

Because comparing bitcoin with gold is a comparison that will yield different answers depending on the person being asked. I think at this moment in time, a universal truth could not be established that easily. Gold has proven its worth since the beginning of man's history. It has always been a part of historical power, glamour and riches. Whereas bitcoin has just begun. But the belief that made gold valuable is somehow inherent with bitcoin as well. Thus, there is no undermining the possibility of bitcoin weigh more value than gold in the future. Yet, we are not at that stage to date.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

Gold something that we can hold on personal not like bitcoin we cannot hold it and a risk are much more higher then gold. Gold are more stabilize from bitcoin and the gold already has being accepted all countrys in the world not like bitcoin. All of that bitcoin are the most pricy thing in the world that has beat gold price now.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Bitcoin has a character like gold, has a supply that is equally limited. but Bitcoin must be more attractive than gold, because Gold is widely used by rich people who see it as a store of value and class. However, bitcoin is not just a place to store assets, bitcoin also has more value because it also plays a dual role for payment purposes.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I believe so. By looking at its price right now you can see and interpret everything. And, bitcoin is the new gold and I believe that this would be a great revolutionary movement of humanity. With the new way of payment.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

Gold now acts only as a highly liquid asset and only. In the case of crypto currencies, everything is different. Firstly, this is also an asset, and secondly, a technology that will work in the future and will be useful. And in the future we will see how gold will no longer be such a valuable asset. In the future, gold will be digitized, otherwise it will not be competitive, because it is tangible and it difficult to store and transport.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Bitcoin and gold.Yes it is bitcoin is worth more use of gold. but These two has different in a way  because bitcoin circulates only with technology while gold is just a store for assets that can keep only by riches people to their wealthy lifestyle although the value of bitcoin is similar to gold but worth more useful than gold in many cases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Yes, it seems to me worth it. Since gold is an exhaustible resource that will not soon become in the world, Bitcoin should be developed comprehensively and implemented in various fields.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

Economist Paul Krugman says that the exploitation of Bitcoin uses a lot of electrical energy, but the largest codified currency is worth more than gold

At ChainXChange, a recent blockchain conference in Las Vegas, Krugman joined co-founder of Fundstrat Tom Lee and chief marketing strategist for Ripple Cory Johnson in a discussion about the future of money. bad

From the beginning, economist Paul Krugman acknowledged that he did not have a holistic view of the pre-coding industry, but rather focused on how to operate. of Bitcoin.

Krugman says:

Bitcoin is the only thing that I only understand partially

Bitcoin and gold

Krugman later said that despite his interest in exploiting Bitcoin, he used a lot of electrical energy, but the largest codified currency was worth more than gold .

Gold is dead ... Bitcoin is worth more than gold. It has more opportunities to increase value in the future

When compared to Bitcoin 's use of prepaid currencies, Krugman says the biggest problem is the transaction cost used to transfer BTCs from electronic wallets. He believes that if these costs were cut, it would probably wipe out his previous preconceptions about coding.

Krugman recently wrote a New York Times article titled Transaction Costs and Tethers: Why I'm a Crypto Skeptic: Why I'm a Nostalgic money coding). In that article, he argued that Bitcoin and all other coded currencies still need a lot of effort to prove their worth to the community in their daily lives.

Actually, eight years after the advent of Bitcoin, codenamed codenames have taken a real leap into the commercial market. Some companies will accept them as a form of payment, but in my opinion this is just more of a sign of real usefulness in life. Look at me, this is a great technology excellence. Predictive currencies have a huge market value but they are still considered as a speculative play, not because they are of value for convenience in terms of easy exchange.

The potential impact of smart contracts on life is very high. Along with other aspects of the blockchain that this type of technology is considered to be the new revolution, Krugman says he has absolutely no idea whatsoever about stereotypes of currency substitution.

i think at some aspect, like security and the effectivity bitcoin could be better thn gold. But, i don't think that bitcoin in conclusion could be better than the gold. We can not deny that untill now when it comes to stability gold is the best investment we can get.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Bitcoin and gold.Yes it is bitcoin is worth more use of gold. but These two has different in a way  because bitcoin circulates only with technology while gold is just a store for assets that can keep only by riches people to their wealthy lifestyle although the value of bitcoin is similar to gold but worth more useful than gold in many cases.

In my opinion, it is not entirely true, where gold is one of the commodities that no one can sign it yet, a place for investment that is very safe in my opinion in gold is not in bitcoin, why is that? with a real item-factor, this is not so difficult to store. and price stability that is very safe compared to bitcoin for now.
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Yes, it seems to me worth it. Since gold is an exhaustible resource that will not soon become in the world, Bitcoin should be developed comprehensively and implemented in various fields.
Yes I do agree with your statement. As the cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin, it is more worth it than a gold. Also it adds the fact that it can be a long term investment.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Yes I do agree with your statement. As the cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin, it is more worth it than a gold. Also it adds the fact that it can be a long term investment.
I also believe that bitcoin is more worthy than keeping a gold who will not make a big increase in value particularly in the following years.Although old people prefer to hold a lot of gold,millenials today and even those people who have internet access chose to invest in bitcoin rather than making gold as an investment.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

I think bitcoin better than gold. Bitcoin safe and convenient. So i love bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: