Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitglo - Super fast and secure, low fees! [Free Listing!]  (Read 237 times)
Bitglo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:59 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 04:25:58 AM by Bitglo

About Bitglo

Founded in 2018 by three software/security engineers, Bitglo provides a lightning-fast, dependable and industry-leading exchange platform. Our mission is to provide a fast, secure and easy to use platform and further the blockchain industry.

Significant development has been undertaken at Bitglo, including but not limited to; complete UI/UX design, elastic scalable server resources, high-performance and low latency trade engine (10,000+ trades per second) and a state of the art sophisticated security system that regularly audits all accounts in our system. We are notified within minutes of any malicious and/or suspicious activity so we can respond straight away.

We understand that as a new exchange liquidity will be low, which is why we are in the process of securing 250K USD in private funding to help this. We also offer a staggered fee structure (https://bitglo.io/documents/fees) which ranges from 0.20% to 0.05% and all market makers pay 0%. Market makers vs takers are explained below.

Our investigations have shown that most new exchanges growth stems from new/newer cryptocurrencies also know as 'altcoins'. It also showed us that these exchanges are also charging in excess of 1BTC to have their projects listed on these exchanges, which most new projects don't seem to have funding for. This is why at Bitglo we will not charge any listing fees!. We do have a few of our own requirements, which if developers wish to see if they are eligible then please contact us.

Our major and primary focus currently is creating a trustworthy, stable, fast, and secure environment for miners, traders and investors to be able to call 'home' for years to come.

Features

Secure platform
Bitglo uses the most reliable, effective security technologies available. Also, Bitglo enables two-factor authentication for all users and provides a host of additional security features to provide multiple layers of protection.

Lowest fees
Bitglo offers some of the lowest fees in the industry. Take advantage of our fees and increase your profits, the more you trade the lower your fees!

Commitment to compliance
Bitglo is committed to complying with all current worldwide regulations that help prevent, detect and remediate unlawful behavior by customers and virtual currency developers while using our platform.

Fast deposits and withdrawals
Our highly optimized and efficient system allows us to provide users the fastest transactions available today. This includes updates on balance, trade, and wallet information.

Fast, safe, secure
Nobody likes to be kept waiting! Which is why here at Bitglo you will not see crossed order books, slow deposits/withdrawals or slow load times.

Quick Links

Website

Other

Bitglo Team

We are always on the look for new talent! Think you have what it takes to join the team, join our discord and let one of the Admins or Support know so we can schedule an informal interview to see what you can bring to the table.
For more information on our current team please check out below;

Bill Jansen
Co-founder and CEO
bill@bitglo.io
More Info

Johnathan Ryder
Co-founder and Security Engineer
johnathan@bitglo.io
More Info

Adam Larson
Co-founder and Software Engineer
adam@bitglo.io
More Info

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
investblog

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

Future is Minter

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Firstly I think you can't write "Trusted by Thousands. Bitglo is trusted by its increasing userbase and works with many other companies in the industry" when 24hr Volume is absolutely zero.
Secondly, 0.20% TAKER FEE on a new zero-volume exchange. Are you kidding me? You want to gain the trust of users and draw them from other exchanges. You propose standard fees like the best exchanges. But there are trust, volume and years of developing.
What are you have now?

Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 11:53:38 AM by Dinda mayasi

I just register to this Exchange BITGLO. I feel easy to register and login is simple. I see inside there is sistem of Google Authenthicator F2 for our save login and transaction. I suggested to facilitate the repayment of a security system using only a national identity card. Do not use passport because many young people are not yet ready to make passport. That is all, and thank you.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

If this service of yours is an exchange site then its much better if you move this to  Service Announcements (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0) instead of posting it here in Service discussion(Altcoins).

And also
Firstly I think you can't write "Trusted by Thousands. Bitglo is trusted by its increasing userbase and works with many other companies in the industry" when 24hr Volume is absolutely zero.
This reply is 100% accurate, you better make a better service and much more affordable in terms of fees since this exchange is just new and zero percent in terms of trusts.
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

I think start-ex.com and bitglo are the same thing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: