Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really need 1BTC, will pay 10% interest over 3 months  (Read 758 times)
personABCD (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:35:06 AM

I sold my car and put everything I had into Bitcoin. I had heard about Bitcoin a few times over the years but didn't seriously look into it until 2013 and started buying in late 2013.
Why did I buy Bitcoin? I believed Bitcoin has the potential to make the world a better place. Having experienced the slow decline of my family's business through agreements causing our customers to move overseas and then being hit by the 2008 financial crisis I no longer had any faith in our government or financial system. I wanted Bitcoin to succeed and so I did what I could to be involved and use it where I could.
That was all alright, I would be able to blame myself and feel horrible but not like I do now. The thing was that I convinced some of my family to invest as well. And I kept it all in my mtgox account. I know my parents have read about the news, and I have been avoiding them for the past few days. I just don't now what to do. I know that this could really break up myself from my family, I've seen stuff like it happen to others. I really have nothing right now to give them.

If I could have a loan for at least some of the money that was theirs, I think I could maintain their trust.

I know that what I did was stupid, and I really am worried about my future will be like without my family and without a way to support myself. What is the point of it?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:45:21 AM

Friend no one going to give you this loan without collaterol its not possible your account is very old and activty is less its strange do some other way don't waste your time here good luck

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:46:34 AM

I sold my car and put everything I had into Bitcoin. I had heard about Bitcoin a few times over the years but didn't seriously look into it until 2013 and started buying in late 2013.
Why did I buy Bitcoin? I believed Bitcoin has the potential to make the world a better place. Having experienced the slow decline of my family's business through agreements causing our customers to move overseas and then being hit by the 2008 financial crisis I no longer had any faith in our government or financial system. I wanted Bitcoin to succeed and so I did what I could to be involved and use it where I could.
That was all alright, I would be able to blame myself and feel horrible but not like I do now. The thing was that I convinced some of my family to invest as well. And I kept it all in my mtgox account. I know my parents have read about the news, and I have been avoiding them for the past few days. I just don't now what to do. I know that this could really break up myself from my family, I've seen stuff like it happen to others. I really have nothing right now to give them.

If I could have a loan for at least some of the money that was theirs, I think I could maintain their trust.

I know that what I did was stupid, and I really am worried about my future will be like without my family and without a way to support myself. What is the point of it?

Sorry for your troubles but if you have "been into bitcoin", how did you not know Gox was a walking dead man?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
personABCD (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:53:10 AM

Sorry for your troubles but if you have "been into bitcoin", how did you not know Gox was a walking dead man?

I don't know, I was stupid. I heard about these things but I guess I just bought into the misconception that they were too big to fail
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:56:25 AM

you sooo poor... why that bitcoin so cheapz ? i buy all me rich , oh no DED site no money pls internot giff money

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
personABCD (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:59:22 AM

Friend no one going to give you this loan without collaterol its not possible your account is very old and activty is less its strange do some other way don't waste your time here good luck
I understand, its just that this is my last resort, I don't know where else to turn
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:30:13 AM

I understand, its just that this is my last resort, I don't know where else to turn

There is always suicide.  Don't do it unless you have no other resort.

Thousands of people did it in the 30's after the big crash.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pioter

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:32:56 AM

There is always suicide.  Don't do it unless you have no other resort.

if he suicide and its gonna be you foult , what you will feel ?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:34:00 AM

There is always suicide.  Don't do it unless you have no other resort.

I wouldn't gain any personal satisfaction over his death.

Sometimes death is the best way.  Especially if you have given up.    Undecided

When I die, it will be from my own hand.  Unless I am murdered for my coins before then. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pioter

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:42:45 AM

There is always suicide.  Don't do it unless you have no other resort.

I wouldn't gain any personal satisfaction over his death.

Sometimes death is the best way.  Especially if you have given up.    Undecided

When I die, it will be from my own hand.  Unless I am murdered for my coins before then. 

how you know , someone suicide cuz of oyu before ?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:45:24 AM

I have no idea if anyone has ever committed suicide after my words.   It's not something I lose sleep over,

I am a realist.  Life is life.  There is nothing special about it.  There are 7 billion of us.   Undecided

pioter

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:52:25 AM

I have no idea if anyone has ever committed suicide after my words.   It's not something I lose sleep over,

I am a realist.  Life is life.  There is nothing special about it.  There are 7 billion of us.   Undecided
nope thers only 1 of me i dont care about rest ...

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:25:23 AM

So if you don't care about anyone else, why do you harass me?

pioter

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:45:43 AM

maybe i like it ?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:53:24 AM

maybe i like it ?

No, I meant, if you don't care about anyone else, why are you harassing me for suggesting suicide?  You don't care if a person lives or dies, because you only care about yourself.

pioter

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:56:14 AM

maybe i like it ?

No, I meant, if you don't care about anyone else, why are you harassing me for suggesting suicide?  You don't care if a person lives or dies, because you only care about yourself.
but i like to harras for anything.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:25:55 PM

Can't you just get it he's just trying to increase his post count that's all about it.
pioter

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:32:51 PM

Can't you just get it he's just trying to increase his post count that's all about it.
why u so smart Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: