Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine / MICRO EXCHANGE - OTC service. Buy/ sell cryptocurrency via fiat.  (Read 5953 times)
Kht2020

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:30:33 PM

Thanks sir
Today i made exchange 9100

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Crypto-Economy is part of our future

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:28:39 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 10:27:23 PM by ME_Local_Bit

Thanks sir
Today i made exchange 9100

Hello!
As usually, great pleasure to work with you!

The limited number of exchange services working with fiat money doesn’t keep up with the rapid growth of the crypto market. So Micro Exchange aims to bring a reliable exchange service of exceptional quality to the sphere.
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 10:33:42 AM

Hello friends!
We updated our web site!
Check it here: https://microexchange.store

The limited number of exchange services working with fiat money doesn’t keep up with the rapid growth of the crypto market. So Micro Exchange aims to bring a reliable exchange service of exceptional quality to the sphere.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:09:14 PM

Hi. Do you plan to introduce the Russian ruble?I think this has greatly increased your rating.Cryptocurrency is very popular in Russia.
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 09:15:02 AM

Good day! For your convenience, we have implemented the ability to track our rates online:
1. In the telegram bot: https://t.me/microexchange_bot
2. In the telegram channel: https://t.me/microexchange_store
3. Online: MicroExchange.store
4. Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/microexchange

wilson19214

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:46:16 AM

Available in czech too ?
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:27:52 AM

Available in czech too ?
For this moment only in Ukraine

BestBitcoinOdds

Activity: 152
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:59:53 PM

why should someone use these crazy "construct" ...
if there are dozen of provider out there  with an
exchange engine and not someone who is doing
it by hand / manual ...

the era of calling the bank and tell them that
there is an transfger incoming is over ...
even westrn union notice that
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

why should someone use these crazy "construct" ...
if there are dozen of provider out there  with an
exchange engine and not someone who is doing
it by hand / manual ...

the era of calling the bank and tell them that
there is an transfger incoming is over ...
even westrn union notice that

Hello.
In Ukraine, lot of people work with fiat money.

westernunion.com have 12.2M Monthly Visits.
Western Union notice that. What do you mean?

BicycleMan

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:48:57 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:48:56 PM by BicycleMan

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 11:07:32 AM

And you need to get money into the bot? Is there a wallet in the bot?

Hello.
There is no wallet in the bot. Not yet.
You will get money straight to the hands from courier.

ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

Hello!

We start working in such cities of Ukraine as:

Kharkiv, Odessa, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Dnipro.

Now you can buy and sell cryptocurrency using our service in your city.

Terms of exchange and commission check with the operator.

Operator contact:
Telegram: @microexchange
WhatsApp: +372 57770781
Jubber: microexchangeyou@exploit.im
Wickr Me: microexchange
E-mail: sales@microexchange.store

Best regards!

CryptoCanuck

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:30:04 PM

Cool project bro! Looking forward to using the service next time I'm in Kiev
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:57:39 AM

Cool project bro! Looking forward to using the service next time I'm in Kiev
Thank you!
See you soon Smiley

TooLate1

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 06:36:10 PM

We already have too many exchanges. Why creating more and more exchanges. I don't think creating payment system and exchanges is a good idea. Anyways good luck.
Bitcoiner69

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:56:31 PM

Waste of Time. Agreed in Morning for a Price and Time.

- When I was at the agreed Place at the agreed Time they changed the price from -0.7 to -1.2.
- Drove 1.5 Hours to a Money Exchanger, when I was there I've sent the money to there Wallet. Finally when it was confirmed they've told me that from 2000 Dollar 185 Dollar are coming from a Darknet Marketplace. So they can't accept the money. Im buying and Selling BTC mostly on Binance or Localbitcoin. Never had any issue.

VERY NICE 3 HOURS DRIVING FOR NOTHING.

ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 03:05:08 PM

Hello
We don`t accept coins with track from dark market.
Good bye. 

- When I was at the agreed Place at the agreed Time they changed the price from -0.7 to -1.2.
- Drove 1.5 Hours to a Money Exchanger, when I was there I've sent the money to there Wallet. Finally when it was confirmed they've told me that from 2000 Dollar 185 Dollar are coming from a Darknet Marketplace. So they can't accept the money. Im buying and Selling BTC mostly on Binance or Localbitcoin. Never had any issue.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:19:31 PM

Hello
Good bye. 

How do you determine that the coins are from the dark market, do you use special sites? I sometimes buy and also want to understand how to define.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ME_Local_Bit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 09:13:17 AM

Hello
Good bye.  

How do you determine that the coins are from the dark market, do you use special sites? I sometimes buy and also want to understand how to define.

we use the t.me/cryptoaml_bot in telegram to check coins and the wallet from which the coins are sent

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 03:25:44 PM

Hello. You provide a really very interesting opportunity, since I myself have repeatedly wondered about cashing out large amounts of cryptocurrency in Ukraine. Today, the bank very tightly controls the flow of funds in the accounts of its clients. You created the topic back in 2018, and indicated a Belarusian phone number for WhatsApp. I believe that you should provide some examples of secure cooperation with you, although escrow is a certain guarantee. If you have already found clients on bitcointalk who are satisfied with your services, then I would like to see their feedback.
wrote down your details
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: