Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Far leftist Jewish woman goes on racist rampage against "white male" Bitcoiners  (Read 8306 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:16:27 PM

I'm pretty sure that's a dude. He would fail any gender tests for a woman.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inoob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:29:28 PM

Chicks like this have existed since the "prosthetic-penis movement". Without "plastics",  they would have to calm their jets before getting some.

altora

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:39:09 PM

I've seen this same article thousands of times in different contexts.
That's cultural marxism. While she is probably just a sheep it is an intentional destructive ideology that seeks to undermine normal productive high-functioning and successful power structures in the western world leaving it weak and easily manipulable and ultimately conquerable.

Definition of Cultural Marxism*:

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Cultural Marxism maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. While traditional (economic) Marxists focused on class identity in racially homogenous countries (with poor results during WWI), Cultural Marxists facilitated the racial organization of non-whites, while simultaneously asserting that "race does not exist" for white people and that whites must deny all racial loyalties. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, globalization and free trade, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology.

Notable Cultural Marxists: Antonio Gramsci, Horkheimer and Adorno, Herbert Marcuse, Franz Boas, Richard Lewontin, Stephen Jay Gould, and Others

Conlusion : BS, don't even read the article.

when in doubt, quote from a blog and warn everyone away from reading for themselves.

I don't know where to begin: this white supremacist definition of 'cultural marxism' (even wikipedia's definition is a step up from this), the lumping in of Stephen Jay Gould as a 'cultural marxist' or your reference to an ideologue like Samuel Huntington as a source of solid info.

There are absolutely no doubts.
The wikipedia description is very vague , do not really explain what it is. The quote from the blog is perfectly correct.

Its not crime to be misinformed, but you can't change the world to make it agree with your misinformed mind.

the blog quote is correct, sure: if you believe Fox News/tea party blather that brands anything it disagrees with a hidden communist plot.  

Do you even realize that nearly all of the 'cultural marxists' you name above and accuse of creating multiculturalism, globalization, etc. were dead (DEAD) for decades before those ideas or movements even existed? Do you realize that most of them never have even written a single sentence about white racial identity? I do. How? I've read them!

Put down the internet, turn off Fox, and try and read a book some time. You might like it.
mccoyspace

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:40:57 AM

Thank you to cdog for at least addressing one of the topics of the essay. And again "nice work" to the many more who just kept fantasising about her sex life.

Let's state this in a more productive way: How can we help people who could benefit from Bitcoin but aren't part of it to find a place for themselves here in the Bitcoin community?

After all, the influx of millions of new dollars has to come from somewhere if all the hodlers want to cash in on their $100,000 coins.

I would think that posting pictures of female commentators in order to disparage their looks and sex life isn't one of them.

And that definition of "cultural marxism" is just laughable. You guys really have to read some books.
Zimbabwecoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:09:35 AM

Doesn't she realize Satoshi Nakamoto is Japanese?

Planning to launch Zimbabwecoin in the future. Focused on building a community around it now.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:49:12 AM

This is the heart of her text:
"But the question stands as to why Bitcoin doesn’t reflect the ranks of the unbanked at all. Why isn’t the crypto-currency of the future taking hold among [these] communities...?"

No, that was not the "heart" of her text.  The "heart" of her text was using the word "white males" in negative connotation, in rapid succession, to frame them as evil force that must be stopped.  How would she feel if someone wrote the same article and replaced the word "white", with Jews, Asians, Blacks, or another demographic?  She would flip out and call you a Klan member.  If we use her own ideology to categorize her actions, then that's exactly what she would be, a Jewish Nazi or Klan member, aka cultural Marxist.  A person openly demonstrating hatred of another race or demographic.

As already pointed out, her claims of "white males" dominating Bitcoin and having an unfair advantage isn't even remotely close to the truth.  She completely ignored the bigger demographic, Asians, on purpose to try and demonize white males instead.  There was an obvious, clear goal in mind before the article was written.  What's wrong?  You're going to claim to me that only white people can be racist?  That it's not possible for her to be racist as well?  It's a free country, she can be as racist as she wants, I don't care.  Just don't come out with your garbage, double standards while preaching "progress" and "equality".

It's also wonderful how she pretends all white people are rich, and that no white people should be allowed to try and improve their lives using Bitcoin either.  Last time I checked, the real unemployment rate in America is 37%, and over 50 million Americans are on food stamps, most of which are white people.

Let's state this in a more productive way: How can we help people who could benefit from Bitcoin but aren't part of it to find a place for themselves here in the Bitcoin community?

I've got a better idea.  Let's state this in a more productive way.  Let's stop pretending like all white males are rich and live in mansions when the middle class doesn't exist anymore, and they're just as poor and broke as everyone else in America nowadays.  "We" don't need to be servants of other people when we have to fix our own lives first before we can sit around like you and talk about plans to save everyone else.  What is your net worth to be talking like this?  A million dollars?  10 million?  A billion?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
jabowery

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:10:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/oAvjxEQ.jpg

Article here:  http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/02/27/3341411/bitcoin-privilege/

The words "white male", or "white men", is used in highly negative connotation, in such rapid succession, it's pretty easy to realize the agenda behind this woman's article. 

ANNIE-ROSE STRASSER et al could get rid of white privilege at the drop of a hat if they really wanted to: Just find some stinking desert (to use a Firesign Theaterism) somewhere and set up a reservation for these privileged whites who don't think they're privileged at all -- who would rather go to a stinking desert with _nothing_* and risk dying of starvation and thirst than spend another microsecond in the society where they are privileged. You'd get rid of millions if not tens of millions of these privileged white males virtually over night. Problem solved.

*You would, of course, have DHS X-Ray them to make sure they hadn't swallowed any diamonds before they crossed into the stinking desert never to return to the land of white privilege.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:15:34 AM

Although her article is clearly a crock of shit, the posts about her appearance and sex life go a long way to giving the impression she is right.

BINTEX

Powered by,
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:22:25 AM

Breaking that down, about 95 percent of Bitcoin users are men, about 61 percent say they’re not religious, and about 44 percent describe themselves as “libertarian / anarcho-capitalist.”

Hm, I did not give any information about my political or religious preferences anywhere...
turk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:37:49 PM

This thread makes me wish we could rep people on this site. 

Regarding her, or should I say his (BTC1 says there is a Y chromosome), Marxist views; I always find it funny that the white male is cause of all issues, and that the Marxist is never will to practice what they scream. 

I don't pretend to understand how someone can be so self loathing, but this "chick" has is nailed.
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:59:27 PM

This is the heart of her text:
"But the question stands as to why Bitcoin doesn’t reflect the ranks of the unbanked at all. Why isn’t the crypto-currency of the future taking hold among [these] communities...?"

No, that was not the "heart" of her text.  The "heart" of her text was using the word "white males" in negative connotation, in rapid succession, to frame them as evil force that must be stopped.  How would she feel if someone wrote the same article and replaced the word "white", with Jews, Asians, Blacks, or another demographic?  She would flip out and call you a Klan member.  If we use her own ideology to categorize her actions, then that's exactly what she would be, a Jewish Nazi or Klan member, aka cultural Marxist.  A person openly demonstrating hatred of another race or demographic.

As already pointed out, her claims of "white males" dominating Bitcoin and having an unfair advantage isn't even remotely close to the truth.  She completely ignored the bigger demographic, Asians, on purpose to try and demonize white males instead.  There was an obvious, clear goal in mind before the article was written.  What's wrong?  You're going to claim to me that only white people can be racist?  That it's not possible for her to be racist as well?  It's a free country, she can be as racist as she wants, I don't care.  Just don't come out with your garbage, double standards while preaching "progress" and "equality".

It's also wonderful how she pretends all white people are rich, and that no white people should be allowed to try and improve their lives using Bitcoin either.  Last time I checked, the real unemployment rate in America is 37%, and over 50 million Americans are on food stamps, most of which are white people.

I've got a better idea.  Let's state this in a more productive way.  Let's stop pretending like all white males are rich and live in mansions when the middle class doesn't exist anymore, and they're just as poor and broke as everyone else in America nowadays.  "We" don't need to be servants of other people when we have to fix our own lives first before we can sit around like you and talk about plans to save everyone else.  What is your net worth to be talking like this?  A million dollars?  10 million?  A billion?

I agree.

r0ach is tellin' y'all right

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:01:51 PM

Breaking that down, about 95 percent of Bitcoin users are men, about 61 percent say they’re not religious, and about 44 percent describe themselves as “libertarian / anarcho-capitalist.”

Hm, I did not give any information about my political or religious preferences anywhere...

Neither did I.

Also, how does one classify one other as not being religious?
By not believing in God, or their God for that matter?

How did she come to that conclusion?
We are talking about 61% here.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:14:16 PM

Of course a cultural-marxist jewish woman would hate bitcoin: It frees productive people from being forced to fund her way of life.

I'm grumpy!!
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:14:34 PM

As someone of ethiopian extraction I find it offensive that I am being smeared as a white elitist

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
MrPiggles

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:19:33 PM

"the less advantaged desperately need a larger government role in the banking system to help them them overcome deep, systemic bias."

The only time I have ever experienced bias in a banking system was in Dubai, and that was because I wasn't an Emirati.

I could have been any colour and I would have been treated the same (except Emirati of course, not that that is a colour)

I'm not aware of any banks which have "No colored" signs.

What am I missing here?

Even my Somalian friend got a bank account to do UK mining deals in Somalia, one of the worlds most corrupt/terrorist states, from a UK bank.

I'm not aware of a deep systemic bias in the banking system, is anyone else?

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
The Count of Monte Crypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:20:51 PM

I wonder how many Dogecoins she owns.
MrPiggles

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:37:17 PM

25 years ago she'd have been railing against the fact that the internet was mostly inhabited by white males.

lol

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
altnoob

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:10:03 PM

Even though it has been around for years Bitcoin and alt are still in early adopter phase.

Much like 32.1 yr old white males cornered the cell phone market in the 80's.  However unlike cell phones the prices of bitcoin will go up (ish) whereas cell phones went down.  The lower price is what spreads the idea or product to the masses.  The more prices of bit goes up the more alts will gain popularity(and hence value) because the barriers to entry are less.

This is why I think alt will the checking accounts and bit will be the savings.  (for a percentage because obviously if everyone put bit into storage then the demand/price would decrease )

Until a brick and mortar store like walmart offers preloaded debit cards of coins with instant verification it will be continue to be a niche market 1-2%...  anyone want to start that business with me let me know  Grin

If I'm wrong blast away.  I'm still learning and I'll gladly alter my opinion based on contrary facts.
Westin Landon Cox

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Get your filthy fiat off me you damn dirty state.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:33:31 PM

I agree with the posts calling you guys out for focusing on his/her appearance. Please stop pointing out the fact that he/she is hideously ugly and focus on his/her advocacy for a dangerous ideology that has enslaved and killed millions for over a hundred years.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

I agree with the posts calling you guys out for focusing on his/her appearance. Please stop pointing out the fact that he/she is hideously ugly and focus on his/her advocacy for a dangerous ideology that has enslaved and killed millions for over a hundred years.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: