Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it now time to buy altcoins?  (Read 368 times)
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

in my opinion this is the right time to buy because it can get discounts at low prices right now and hold back if prices go back down, I think Altcoin is already at the lowest price of course this is the right time
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

from trading to sees of spare on excess as shifts with difference to collects on finest with terms as use with investment scheme and moves with the following of attains to begins as running of one with same or similar strategy on returns as confinement.

SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

looking at the unstable market, I hesitate to buy altcoins, which I am afraid of, if I buy now, I can lose, in the opinion of all friends, is it now worth buying altcoins?

I can say to you that now is not so dangerous to buy altcoins than in the December 2017 year ) because now almost all altcoins are on the bottom of their price.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

looking at the unstable market, I hesitate to buy altcoins, which I am afraid of, if I buy now, I can lose, in the opinion of all friends, is it now worth buying altcoins?

if you do not but alt now then probably you will not buy them ever. alts are almost 90% down than the ATH it is the best time to buy and hold for the next bull run

CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

I can say this is a good time to enter the altcoin, because currently the market is falling and the price of coins is relatively cheap, but even though it's cheap, the risk of losing still exists. You will not make big profits if you are unable to face big risks.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

It is a good time as any to buy altcoins. They are all in the red so this is the time to buy them for cheaps, they are basically on sale right now. Like the saying goes, buy when there is blood in the streets and right now, the charts are just bleeding red. Also this is one of the best times to buy if you are thinking of investing in ethereum. Prime time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Charlessui23

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Finding a potential investment is not simply because the market is extremely volatile. This may be HOT coins today but the next day is uncertain. However, you can consider these coins: ETH, Ripple, and NEO. These three coin prices are dropping appropriate to invest in and hold. I think it will bring a good profit.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

one of the interesting things that i noticed recently was that eventually it seems like investors have figured out that the potential is elsewhere in the altcoin market and have been recently shifting their funds to other smaller altcoins.
before this, only the experienced traders did that and moved to other altcoins to make profit while the big coins continue getting dumped. but now it seems like more people are following their footsteps.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

A few days ago all the coins were down, and when it was the right time for investment, anyone who had already bought the coin was certainly very lucky. but currently it is also not too late for investment, buy now before the price of coins rises higher.
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

I think that small profit you could make from altcoins if you invest now, but bigger you would earn from investing into the other side of the market, Bitcoin. But it's not a mistake to put money into any altcoin, that's sure.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Cheap altcoin prices make it attractive to buy it. The market is currently in a long correction and may continue. Buying altcoins is now well done, gradual buying is a wise step to reduce the risk of losing.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Yes in my own opinion it's a good time to buy altcoins now. Losing is part of the deal when investing. We take risk of losing money when we decide to invest our money. Just don't think always of the negative side of investing but the positive side.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

Capitalization of the crypto-currency market is going up and has already exceeded $ 210 billion. The bitcoin rate has reached $ 6,550, while such tokens as Theta Token, Gas, CyberMiles, Nano, Lisk, PIVX and ICON are showing rapid growth.As it usually happens, the growth of BTC has provoked the recovery of other crypto currency. Some of them demonstrated extremely remarkable short-term dynamics, jumping in price by 10-30% for 24 hours both against the US dollar and against the bitcoin itself. I also think that this time is favorable for investments in altcoyin
Jjewelle29 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

If you chose carefully, then yes. The risk is that some projects could lose a lot in the short term, and to go back is really hard. ZIL is a great project, but have lost a lot since they change their roadmap. Kyber is a great project too, But have lost more them 60% in the last month.
Do you really think that changes in rules or promises are not fulfilled? Because there are so many tokens now changing and promises that are not fulfilled, at what ripple do you think it's good to buy it?

Jjewelle29 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

not at all altcoin you can buy right now.
you must go to altcoins website and analized of the project. And then choose your choice.
in what way do you know that the project has a good chance to buy and hold for a few years, it would be nice to buy now because it is low but it is carrying my fears, I've experienced it because buying alt cases is wrong

Jjewelle29 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

If faced with two choices between btc and altcoins,I tend to take btc..  but there are still many who think that this is the right time to fill an empty bag.
do you think something good is good today? many are the ones that are coming out today but others have different aspirations that you only have to spend on many times also experiencing the losses

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

What specific altcoin are you aiming for?

As you can see there is a lot out there and you cannot know who is legitimate or just trying to be but at the end will just be a scam.

As for me, I go for the old ones. Trust is already there and up until now there is still a lot of fluctuation with their price.
Look at ETH now at $288 which came from $500 2 months ago. Easy money if you buy now if you depend on history.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Yes, it is a god time to buy as many altcoins as you want because the market is in red now and if you hold them for long term, they will yield profit when the market recover from the bear and the bull run starts. The price of altcoin is very cheap now because of the dip and you can buy as many potential coin as you want. Take your time to do a very good research of altcoin before you invest in any one.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

I will say YES!! you're right, this is a good time to buy altcoins from the deep, Because I feel altcoin will go up within the next few months.
I also hodl some altcoins that I have bought a few days ago like Helbiz (HBZ), Nano, and XRP.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

When altcoins are in Dips are worth to buy, because you can buy as much as you can i cheap price and the loses is not too much hurt when it dig more deeper, but remeber after a dip theres a pump, and this cycle is endless in crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: