Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it now time to buy altcoins?  (Read 368 times)
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Now is a good time to buy altcoins. the market has been low very long time and now is ready to grow again, so if you do I believe you will get profit till the end of the year.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

I think everytime is a right time to buy altcoins, because if you buy it now, you just have to wait and hold that coins to be sell in the profitable time. And the beat timing to buy it is in the red market, it can cost you less amount.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

this is a good time to buy altcoins when market conditions are declining. because the market is likely to recover and altcoin prices will rise again and I dare to analyze next year the price of altcoins will increase.
don't be afraid to lose friends.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I agree, now with the market cap at all time lows this year, it is the best time to buy. In the short term you may be a bit in the minus as you can never time the entry perfectly...but in the long term you should be doing pretty fine. 
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I belive the answer is yes because looking at the market most altcoin from 2017 ending are down 60% and more. Buying now will be the best time to enter the market.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

looking at the unstable market, I hesitate to buy altcoins, which I am afraid of, if I buy now, I can lose, in the opinion of all friends, is it now worth buying altcoins?

yes, you can do it in the purchase of altcoins.
but the wisest option is the choice of the top 10 altcoins.
you can withstand long periods or short trades ... so I think it depends on what you plan.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

looking at the unstable market, I hesitate to buy altcoins, which I am afraid of, if I buy now, I can lose, in the opinion of all friends, is it now worth buying altcoins?

You buy altcoin to trade or to hold? If it is to hold, this is definitely the best price in 2018 so you can buy it with a cheap price. And if you trade, you can buy them any time you like because it will help you make a profit in a short time. But need to have knowledge and must know how to analyze the chart to pick out the appropriate altcoin to buy
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

in my opinion, at this time you can do many options in purchasing options, but what is interesting if you look at the market pattern is trading, yes trading can bring profit depending on the amount of capital. and if you want to invest, I think it will be very time consuming because it seems like this year the market will not move well.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Time to buy Altcoin Huh

I think if you have a much money and want to buying something cryptocurrency, i think better you choose Bitoin and Ethereum.
Because, you know this time is all coin in low price and BTC or ETH is a major coin will be last forever.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

I think its good time to buy some good potential altcoins for long term because their prices are down and if you buy them now, you will make a lot of profit when the market rise in future.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

This is the good time to buy altcoins in the cheapest price, but don't buy the altcoins is not famous or mainstream, I think you can hold it for a long time. when the market growing, it sure can make your profit.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

If i were you i will start to buy now and hold it.
bull run will be here anytime soon.
bear market will be fade, there are so many good news now.
BTC strongly going up though slowly.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

I'm sure this is the right moment to buy coins, the price indicator is starting to crawl up and maybe in September bitcoin will be stable and followed by other coins. Still confident that the end of the year coin prices will rise like last year

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
pr0bvk

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

This time it is quite dangerous, I think we should wait until the trend of Bitcoin is clear to decide whether to buy altcoin or not.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

The market is low and it is a good time to buy but then one needs to be careful. We should not be bag holders and not invest on something which is ATL and have no future of support. It might be a tough decision but then if you read about the projects that interests you I am sure you will find something good. Few projects that I can say worth looking at are-

GRIM
TRC
Onion
Vulcano
MUTX
Arion
XUEZ and so on.

Again do you own research and only then invest.
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

yes! most of the time, but it is more better to buy altcoins while its in the dip, because it is the only chance to ride again before it start to pump. all altcoins are profitable when bitcoin starts to skyrocket again, so you better to buy altcoins now while its in the dip.
_Zorg_

Activity: 184
Merit: 111

Collect tokens from the best ICOs

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

I think  now it  is a good time to buy  especially alt coins  from top  list,  like  TRX, ETH,  now  price like  Christmas  eve  discaunts)))  also nobody canceled the purchase  new altcoins  from promising projects which appeared recently, like XYO,  HBZ, ABYSS,  price is cheaper than ICO price and  more than possible that these coins will make several Xs

Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

The market indeed shows a less friendly situation. and that sometimes makes us tend to want to invest a lot in several altcoins. but my advice is that you better invest in altcoins that are repeatable having stable conditions or investing in altcoins that have good plans in the coming months so we will get better expectations if you want short-term investments.
Try investing in ZClasic, because there will be a Fork called ANON.
#Snapshot September 10.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

actually, this is the right time to buy the coins at low prices. we can buy it at a cheap price and hold it until the price rises again. but one of the risks is that we have to be more patient to wait for the time until the crypto price rises again and stabilizes.i think it will take a long time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Jjewelle29 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

I think that buying coins is a very risky move because the market is not stable you can lose all your money. I think you need to wait a couple of months and look at the state of the market

do you think the months are good buying alt? and what are these tokens that will give us future?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: