Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😵😵ETHEREUM GIVEAWAY ON FACEBOOK😵😵IS IT REAL?  (Read 283 times)
queenofkings (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

So, Omeno says they had a successful ICO, and soft cap was funded. Now they are making a giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/omeno.co/photos/1910835805885770/
But there's so few participants in it, and also they have so few followers on social media.

I like the low supply of this project but still i'm a bit suspicious, is this project even real?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Legit or not, its worth to try if you're interested only since there's no harm on joining their contest and doesn't require any investments or any personal information or etc. rather than joining and following the mentioned accounts of FB, twitter, and telegram only.
And since you can leave or unfollow them if the contest is not legit after all.
Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Can anyone please tell us this mythical scenario where any giveaway is not a scam? In our opinion, this is as impossible as the existence of a perpetual motion machine, you know, like the law of nature.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

i dont know about it.but i think you should not disclose your personal information,you just join its on social medias and watch till the end rather its legit or not. if its not good you leave it in future
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

So, Omeno says they had a successful ICO, and soft cap was funded. Now they are making a giveaway.
But there's so few participants in it, and also they have so few followers on social media.

I like the low supply of this project but still i'm a bit suspicious, is this project even real?

I see that these kind of free giveaway is not legit hence in view I will never consider this as perfect way to make money. I would to like to invest and make money not go with free giveaways.
I have not checked the website link given here hence if there is any kyc required to get the free tokens or coins then you will be get scammed and loose your details.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

I see that these kind of free giveaway is not legit hence in view I will never consider this as perfect way to make money.
Well that's stupid idea if someone will consider a simple contest as a perfect way of making money.

I would to like to invest and make money not go with free giveaways.
So you choose to lose your money after all.

I have not checked the website link given here hence if there is any kyc required to get the free tokens or coins then you will be get scammed and loose your details.
It's a facebook post not just a random website that has a malware, you make a long post and giving your opinion without checking the content of the whole subject? Seriously?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

I'm not sure too if that's going to pay but as long as you are not going to pay them in return with any amount like other giveaways that are asking, why not try it? I reckon what blankcode said that you can try it as long there's no money involve and you will not expose your information to them. These type of giveaways are promotional, well their grand prize is attractive at 10 ETH.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Most of this strategy are not totally legit they were just a simple strategy of most pages to help gather more likes and participants to attract more investors but they will never give any single penny from all of your efforts. I know this kind of scheme and it's so mainstream in any social medias nowadays from clickbait to share for rewards. I don't trust this strategy but for their token they may have a potential if they were a legit team and their roadmap on their WP. Need more info to verify them.

Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

I never heard this before, I think it is suspicious thing.

Most of this strategy are not totally legit they were just a simple strategy of most pages to help gather more likes and participants to attract more investors but they will never give any single penny from all of your efforts. I know this kind of scheme and it's so mainstream in any social medias nowadays from clickbait to share for rewards. I don't trust this strategy but for their token they may have a potential if they were a legit team and their roadmap on their WP. Need more info to verify them.

Yes you have a point sir/ma'm I think it is actually quite not legit activities, it is probably their strategy to spread out the mainstream of their projects. I they want to use people's to share the idea and also platforms of their projects but payment will never happen.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

I think you should try cause you just need to follow few steps required to get the airdrop without paying anything so no need to worry about it too much Smiley. But if they require you have to send small amount of ETH first or you wallet private key so you should stay away from it cause 100% it's just a scam airdrop. LOL

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

It can be a scam and you can receive nothing in return for promoting the coin. ETH giveaways come always suspicious to me. But, I read all the post and it seems no harm to join the campaign.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

I don't know anything about this ICO project beside I don't give a shit about airdrop so I don't care if it's real or not Smiley. But if you want, I think you still should try to join to see if you can receive free ETH from this airdrop or not Smiley. For me, I don't care and I'll not waste my time with these kinds of airdrop or giveaway.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

I don't know anything about this ICO project beside I don't give a shit about airdrop so I don't care if it's real or not Smiley. But if you want, I think you still should try to join to see if you can receive free ETH from this airdrop or not Smiley. For me, I don't care and I'll not waste my time with these kinds of airdrop or giveaway.

You may lose a little bit of time joining these kind of contest so if OP wants to, he should give it a try. He might get the ethereum and turn out for the best or maybe he is just promoting the airdrop here in the forum in a subtle way. There is no requirement for any investment anyway so it's worth trying for me. Although, nowadays it is hard to trust something especially here in crypto world because there are too many scammers. The one that I should avoid joining are those that require ETH first before you can join.

queenofkings (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Thanks guys for answering.
I joined the giveaway and will wait for the best. Let's see if I have any luck...
volusion

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

100% scam on Facebook.
queenofkings (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

100% scam on Facebook.
Can you also explain why do you think that?
Bekahmei1023

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

I think it is unjust to say that it is a scam when we can't prove it yet. My problem is that the instruction sometimes is not even clear.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

I don't think there a campaign like that available now, even with the exchanger. You could meet the scam campaign where they require you sent eth to received the larger amount of eth back. Yesterday, I meet one fake campaign like that from Kucoin via Telegram channel. They created fake medium page of Kucoin and as me and other to send from 0.1 to 20 ETH to received 1 to 200 ETH back. lol
Becareful when you join to the giveaway. You can join at your own risk.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

it will be very hard to be sure It must be very good care and research or you may come to a fraud eth tokenes ico ones are nice but doubtful ones

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

If you want to waste your valuable time and promote freely about their product.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: