Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything good to mine?  (Read 1094 times)
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I'd mine RVN if it was a bit more profitable... Or XHV. I'd mine Linda if I had an ASIC (but I don't so I bought coins that I stake - and that's actually going quite nicely).

Doing sig campaigns to make some crypto on the side, and just trying out that TaTaTu thing (cheeky referral link included! Cheesy) which is quite fun. Basically it's a streaming service that pays you back some of the ad revenue in tokens. It's still in beta but it works pretty well. Free to sign up too.

Currently I just have my 570's and Vegas on the Cryptonight MoneroOcean switcher and the 1080 rig is mining LUX... for one more day, then it's being switched off.  Cry
podrouzek

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

If you are mining Binarium, here is some excellent news today:

Up to date there are lots of news. The main is : big investor is interested in Binarium project - it is one of the biggest metalworking enterprise of federal level in Tatarstan region in Russia "Trading house TransMash" http://kamzt-metal.ru/ - subsidiary enterprise of Kama Plant TransMash http://kamzt.ru/ .
There is an cooperation agreement signed and investing line for 2 years of development is opened. Investor is interested in practical application of Binarium Block-Chain, which will allow to earn real profit. In a short time we'll disclose details about practical applications of technology. Currently IP rights are formed and package of documents is being signed. Investments allowed us to equip server room and buy one of the most powerful up to date server side equipment for project resources. Equipment is already ordered and rides to install sites.
It'll make work of all areas of Binarium project much more stable and reliable and make development more comfortable. Investments allowed us to list on one of the big cryptocurrencies exchanges Crex24.
You can start trading now https://crex24.com/exchange/BIN-BTC . Investors are also interested in MMO games projects sZone-Online, sZone-Online 2 and all other games projects. Negotiations are planned on the first half of September. Integration of Binarium cryptocurrency with sZone-Online game is anticipated in the first half of September.
Dtony

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

After years of mining I'm in the "boring" category with nothing good currently to mine or that I can find on the horizon. Anyone have anything good they are mining I might have missed or coming up? I'm sure there are others out there who are starting to feel the same...

Check out Merit. Its an invite only mining crypto currency that has a super easy to use miner through the wallet. Just added GPU mining recently and a new reward algorithm called Proof of Growth 2. It rewards you based on the number of active people in your community (people who used your referral link) and by the amount of MRT you hold.

Use my code @parachuteitst0ny if you want me to unlock a wallet for you!
majlkcze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

After years of mining I'm in the "boring" category with nothing good currently to mine or that I can find on the horizon. Anyone have anything good they are mining I might have missed or coming up? I'm sure there are others out there who are starting to feel the same...

Check out Merit. Its an invite only mining crypto currency that has a super easy to use miner through the wallet. Just added GPU mining recently and a new reward algorithm called Proof of Growth 2. It rewards you based on the number of active people in your community (people who used your referral link) and by the amount of MRT you hold.

Ponzi scheme on steroids
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

Yeah i'd like to chime in and say that mining Ethreum is still the safest best for now. Probably not the most profitable, but if you don't have the time to do the research and just want to play safe then just mine Ethereum.

Or better yet, sell your mining rig and buy some Ethereum directly.
Dtony

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Ponzi scheme on steroids

Have you had a chance to check out the website and read the white paper? If not, Id recommend doing those two things before jumping to the ponzi scheme conclusion mate.

Anyone can go to the website and get an invite from the community (Discord/Telegram/etc). It doenst cost them a thing but it adds a tremendous value to the proof of growth ability.

The website does an excellent job of explaining but the network uses proof of work (like many others) and proof of growth. Two prong approach to distribution. Invites are just a layer to help map out the communities.

t's huge for someone like me who doesn't really have a rig or farm to do POW but I can totally get rewards for growth. I mined it for a bit back in the CPU days but now that GPUs have been added to it. I can no longer mine but have been getting steady rewards from the Proof of Growth.

Check it out before you assume it is a ponzi scheme ust because it is invite-only.
rantern

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

DYOR

nobody is going to tell you what they are mining that is actually more profitable than what whattomine says

once equihash ASICs came out, gpu mining for that algo died. now im waiting for equihash ASICs to become the next D3
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

You could mine Binarium money with your cpu..! And mine Raven or GTM..!
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

lyra2z algo it good to mine
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

Well i keep mining monero. I know i am on Lost
Now, but i am an long term holdler so no problema
With that. But i see your doubts.
Many Times, cross my mind to sell
The rig, and put the Money on altoins.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

I agree with OP I'm bored as hell mining I use to check out the ann's on a regular basis now it seems its either a ico or cut and copy coin where are the dev's that use to write new algo's is it now dead
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

you should look into mining safex cash, the blockchain launched just a couple days ago.
also take a look at this vid a Very helpful explainer video for anyone who want's to understand the economic model any why Safex Cash is
different to every other currency on the market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4MKrS4rV-o

for questions and help setting up join the safex discord: https://discord.gg/FrWFwZk   Smiley

chaoprokia

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

i have off mining. just go and buy coin save elctricity
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

After yesterday crash, Bitcoin is torn apart, an absolute bloodshed, pulled down all other coin prices,  i would say mine Diamond, Gold, Silver, Cobalt, Coltan, Copper, Tantalum, Platinum or Palladium  Grin

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

i have off mining. just go and buy coin save elctricity
Yes, and hope the coins don't sink but go to the moon. I don't think about investing/buying a few coins better to spend (for now) your money in other assets.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

So far we at https://veritasmining.co are mining Ethereum. BCH. Ubiq. Zcash. Monero. and Siacoin. Still gonna HODL even market crash is hitting upon us. Better to stick on GPU by now.
vuli1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

yeah, it's a bad year this year, for crypto. I wonder why. It is going to be better one day.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Just sold to cover up your electricity bill and hodl your coins left. If we see last year's prices again you will have reasonable money:)
EmTee

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Although most calculators will be inaccurate, I recommend you check out http://shittomine.com for better results than normal.  The dev has put in a lot of work to try and make it more accurate than most with his diff tracking, etc.
Cobecho

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

I'm minning Xdrop and bbscoin, the difficult is low. In the past I`ve mined Newtoncoin at low difficulty.
Good luck un your election
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: