Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][ICO] MNODE — Zero-Fee Tokenized Masternode Fund — [PRIVATE SALE] 🚀  (Read 345 times)
cryptolit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 09:31:27 AM by cryptolit

WEBSITE | COMMERCIAL WHITEPAPER | INTRO VIDEO | PERFORMANCE | MVP

"Full Version of Whitepaper is only available to those who have passed KYC process for private sale."

Token Metrics to be public
Bounty Details to be announced
ICO Details to be announced

----

About MNODE

MNODE is a zero-fee, close-ended, tokenized Masternode fund that provides investors with diversified exposure to passive coin income. A Masternode provides key services to a blockchain for which it receives block rewards. However, Masternodes are often inaccessible to the average retail investor, as they require large initial capital investments and technical knowledge. The Masternode Fund is a new type of investment vehicle: by purchasing the Masternode Fund Token (MASTER), investors are entitled to receive passive income obtained from a balanced portfolio of selected blockchain technology projects. It leverages Masternodes, a state-of-the-art blockchain technology which offers numerous benefits to its parent blockchain including transaction privacy, instant transactions, and efficient governance. More precisely, the fund will leverage its expertise in blockchain technologies to overcome the technical difficulty in setting up, running, and monitoring these masternodes.

The fund can fulfill the collateral minimum requirement of Masternode coins that an individual could not afford alone. The investment in Masternode coins will rely extensively on data analytics and financial engineering to maximize ROIs with a stable token price. Uniquely, the fund has zero management fee and zero performance fee, whereby all costs are covered by collecting a fraction of the block rewards.

Our MASTER token will be built ontop of Wanchain Blockchain Protocol.
Using Wanchain's Cross Chain technology, our tokens will be ERC20-compatible.

----

You can find us on:
MNODE Telegram | Chainfund Telegram | Announcement | Twitter  
Youtube | BitcoinWIKI | Facebook | Github | Medium | LinkedIn | Reddit

----

MNODE is a product of Chainfund.ch.
For more information on Chainfund, visit our Chainfund website or read our introduction post on Medium

mnode@chainfund.ch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Details on ICO dates will be announced soon!
atonimoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Hello dev, I think it's very good that we start to see more projects aimed to popularize crypto in the society.
Cryptoback is great idea to attract non-crypto peoples and make cryptocurrency a part of the everyday life.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 09:31:42 AM by cryptolit

UPDATE

We have uploaded our MNODE introductory video on the post.  Wink

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

after I see the road map, you will create a mobile application this year, a paid car app or free to download it?
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

if masternodes are often not accessible to the average retail investor, will someday, masternodes be accessed by all investors, whether they have low scalability, or novice investors? because I see, it seems that maternodes are indeed designed for large investors that allow large amounts of funding

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

after I see the road map, you will create a mobile application this year, a paid car app or free to download it?

Good question! Yes, the Mobile App is definitely in the works. And as it stands, the app will be free. Details regarding whether will it be paid or free is subject to changes.  Smiley
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

if masternodes are often not accessible to the average retail investor, will someday, masternodes be accessed by all investors, whether they have low scalability, or novice investors? because I see, it seems that maternodes are indeed designed for large investors that allow large amounts of funding

Exactly! There are definitely more and more 'affordable' masternodes for novice investors to have a go at. But it requires massive due diligence to find the right masternode coins to invest in.
MNODE brings this investment opportunity to everyone and level the playing field, also hoping to create a new crypto-asset class- dividends-based investments. DASH is by far the most successful masternode-based crypto but it requires a large amount of collateral for sure. We are trying to legitimize the Masternode syndication pool space by eliminating that 'trust-issue' element and manual rewards distribution currently faced with those syndicates. Plus, with a larger pool of money from the fund invested into masternodes, it takes a shorter time get enough to get more masternodes, leading to an exponential growth.  Grin
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

Hello,

MNODE has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/mnode/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Cheers mate! Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

Good question! Yes, the Mobile App is definitely in the works. And as it stands, the app will be free. Details regarding whether will it be paid or free is subject to changes.  Smiley

Should be free so people will use your app without hesitation.  Cheesy Remember you need to gain consumers first.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Should be free so people will use your app without hesitation.  Cheesy Remember you need to gain consumers first.

Absolutely agree! Thank you for your kind feedback, good sir. Cheesy
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Hello MNODE Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO MNODE is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com  

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 3.9 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Cheers man! Thanks so much!
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

By the way.. QYNO seems like an exciting project as well. Wink
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

Your project MNODE was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/MNODE to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Fantastic! Thanks so much! I have emailed you guys regarding the missing information. I am curious about where you guys get the information. Smiley
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

All these masternodes funds poping up always every week is geting me thinking, I think it is a wrong move by the team to make the white paper only available to private sale investors. I need to read and understand what I'minvesting into not the other way round. I think the whitepaper should be made available to the public
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

All these masternodes funds poping up always every week is geting me thinking, I think it is a wrong move by the team to make the white paper only available to private sale investors. I need to read and understand what I'minvesting into not the other way round. I think the whitepaper should be made available to the public

For sure man. I understand where you are coming from. The commercial whitepaper that is listed above contains the fundamental idea of the fund. As the public sale is still 2-3 months away, there are and will be changes being made to the full whitepaper almost on a daily basis with new laws and regulations popping out more frequently, and also expectations from both private and retail investors.

As you may have guessed, this is a security token and it requires the fund to be treated with meticulous care, in order to be as legal as possible for investors. It isn't as simple as raising money for a utility token. The larger the amount raised in the private sale, the stricter it gets with regulations-- requiring changes to the hard cap, soft cap which will lead to changes of token prices and the list goes on. 

So, to avoid the majority of retail investors having the wrong (or not up to date) version, the full whitepaper will be released closer to the pre-sale stage once it is concrete enough for the public to have a read and have some time to consider as part of your investment plans.

Hope this helps, my friend. Smiley
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

Details on ICO dates will be announced soon!
yes, there is no information about when ico will start and it looks like this project has been missed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: