Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide for create your own faucet site  (Read 373 times)
G1btc (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
Merited by toodamntired (1)

Hello friends,
I've two post on blogger related to create new faucet site.If you looking some guide for create a faucet site,these post may help you-
1. If you don't want to pay a cent for create a faucet site, follow the link http://script4download.blogspot.com/2018/08/setup-your-own-faucet-without-any.html
2. If you looking for create a premium or top order faucet site follow the link http://script4download.blogspot.com/2018/08/guide-for-create-your-own-top-order.html
  I've also a faucet site https://www.bitcoin-s.ml ,where can be claim 15 satoshi on every 10 minute and providing the best exchange rate for any currency or crypto currency such as USD to GBP,USD to BTC,BTC to Doge etc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Most people sell this kind of info. it is good that you are giving it away for free to help new Bitcoin users. I applaud your effort.

vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Thank you very much for sharing and collecting information on this.
I am also ready to try to create a faucet website.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

Hello friends,
I've two post on blogger related to create new faucet site.If you looking some guide for create a faucet site,these post may help you-
1. If you don't want to pay a cent for create a faucet site, follow the link http://script4download.blogspot.com/2018/08/setup-your-own-faucet-without-any.html
2. If you looking for create a premium or top order faucet site follow the link http://script4download.blogspot.com/2018/08/guide-for-create-your-own-top-order.html
  I've also a faucet site https://www.bitcoin-s.ml ,where can be claim 15 satoshi on every 10 minute and providing the best exchange rate for any currency or crypto currency such as USD to GBP,USD to BTC,BTC to Doge etc.

hello, thank you for sharing these guides with us. I never considered running my own faucet site. But thanks to your post, I am going to give it a try. very cool idea

I am going through your guide for launching premium faucet site and have few questions, if I may:

what is the difference between paid ($100) and free fauce scripts?
does it make a difference if my site has free or paid domain? you mention both options

thank you for sharing this with us

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Thank you for giving a free guide for those who want's to start their own faucet site. You are a great person dude. I'll give it a try to make my own faucet site, by the way what is the best capital $ to start my own faucet?
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

I have just heard the word faucet.
And the question is does it really worth it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 01:09:52 PM by AdolfinWolf

To use one or to start one? I'll break it down for you.

To use one; No. It's usually not worth it. you'll get like 0.0001$ per captcha claim. Even if you use something like faucethub.io, it's still going to take ages to make a withdrawal. You're much better off using all that time learning a skill such as programming. But it kind of depends on how much your time is worth whether or not it is profitable for you.  Hourly minimum wage in most countries is already much higher than what you could make from faucets in a whole day.

To start one; I personally have done so in the past, and i would say no. It's not profitable, or not for a long time atleast. I've had a faucet with an alexa rating of ~>100k, and it still wasn't profitable. I used several adnetworks (Mellowads, etc) it just didn't work out. + The fact that it was pretty time consuming on a daily basis.

You might need more capital and advertise it more for higher rankings (Alexa/Similarweb, since advertisers crave for these) so you can get into better networks, but i still doubt that you're going to make "a lot" of money.

Thank you for giving a free guide for those who want's to start their own faucet site. You are a great person dude. I'll give it a try to make my own faucet site, by the way what is the best capital $ to start my own faucet?

In theory you can start a faucet with as little as 40$, but the reality is that you will never make any profit with that amount. You'll need to get a decent alexa ranking first before you can get any advertisers. (Which means giving money away for free basically.)

hello, thank you for sharing these guides with us. I never considered running my own faucet site. But thanks to your post, I am going to give it a try. very cool idea

I am going through your guide for launching premium faucet site and have few questions, if I may:

does it make a difference if my site has free or paid domain? you mention both options

Paid faucet scripts are usually a bit better, and more unique (although it really depends on the script).

And yes, domains really do make a big difference. Free domains such as those with .tk extensions will not be indexed properly by search engines ( In particular google), which is why you should always use top tier domains.

marlon45

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

I've just been directed over here from another thread. Basically my question was are faucets worth it for the webmasters? I will have a look at your blog posts and thank you for your contribution.
G1btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Hello biggNY,
Using paid script for site give you strong security,upgrad feature,technical help etc.A premium domain (paid domain) giving your site top in rank on search engines (Google,bing etc).
G1btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Hello efrenbilantok,
I suggest to all beginners,who have not enough experience about handle a faucet site and not want to pay for any service such as hosting service, advert service etc,follow my first post otherwise you may follow my second post.
G1btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Hello AdolfinWolf,
Faucet site is profitable or not it's depend on owner.let's say a faucet site contains 3 advertising site ads with 10k satoshis CPM each and site pay 15 satoshis per 10 minutes.if there are 1000 claim from different IPS ,You lose 15×1000 = 15000 satoshis and you earn 3×10000=30000 satoshis from ads network.That's mean you just earn 15000 satoshis only from ads network while short links service give extra benefit.
Top earning ads provider sites always look faucet Alexa rank and that's why my post suggest (not forces) for Alexa service.
 To earn big benefit, faucet should have a lot of claimer and for this my post contains the ways for getting claimer for faucet.
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Thanks mate , started my research on this topic yesterday but fortunately for me, you've made it an easy task for me .
I've got almost everything I want from this piece.
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

To use one or to start one? I'll break it down for you.

To use one; No. It's usually not worth it. you'll get like 0.0001$ per captcha claim. Even if you use something like faucethub.io, it's still going to take ages to make a withdrawal. You're much better off using all that time learning a skill such as programming. But it kind of depends on how much your time is worth whether or not it is profitable for you.  Hourly minimum wage in most countries is already much higher than what you could make from faucets in a whole day.

To start one; I personally have done so in the past, and i would say no. It's not profitable, or not for a long time atleast. I've had a faucet with an alexa rating of ~>100k, and it still wasn't profitable. I used several adnetworks (Mellowads, etc) it just didn't work out. + The fact that it was pretty time consuming on a daily basis.

You might need more capital and advertise it more for higher rankings (Alexa/Similarweb, since advertisers crave for these) so you can get into better networks, but i still doubt that you're going to make "a lot" of money.

In theory you can start a faucet with as little as 40$, but the reality is that you will never make any profit with that amount. You'll need to get a decent alexa ranking first before you can get any advertisers. (Which means giving money away for free basically.)

Paid faucet scripts are usually a bit better, and more unique (although it really depends on the script).

And yes, domains really do make a big difference. Free domains such as those with .tk extensions will not be indexed properly by search engines ( In particular google), which is why you should always use top tier domains.

hey AdolfinWolf. thank you for your insights from experienced faucet site owner. good to have somebody giving honest feedback about running this type of sites. and thanks for taking time to reply to my questions. especially the one about domain name. never realized that low tier domain names would affect indexing of my websites. thanks again

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: