Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STA][SHA256] StashCoin - Exploring the Bitcoin technology. On Exchange!  (Read 46421 times)
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

Oh yes, i'm very sleepy  Wink Wink Wink
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:29:49 PM

If anyone is looking to buy some STA for BTC send me a PM with your price.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:40:52 AM

im curious to see the price on stash!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:02:29 AM

6500gigahash and growing! we need more votes at mintpal and cryptorush!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stashdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:16:18 AM

StashCoin BlockChain!

http://explorer.stashgroup.net

(PS. if someones knows some python, #stashcoin on freenode, I need help fixing that logo in the corner. I'll pay in STA)

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:25:56 AM

Block 3032 one of the Best Times to Join!!!!

we need more pools!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:27:30 AM

Surely someone must know some python?  Tongue

palawan

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:58:24 AM

All Donations welcome. Thank you.

Stashcoin
JgiaJfvqY3WCaeCai3KF5nz8A2VNvtLTZF
Bitcoin
1DaY3yGzyvidsN7cQg63rDHSD65DBMpeXU
LiteCoin
LfPMKxhjpAX4KwVjdAWSTKKbAUSRepuoGr
DogeCoin
DCuVr7RiYzcRcjHPzgj6NjoaDRMCNsTqhd

I'll send you some STA coins, but I don't even have an email client installed, yet.  I've just been solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's (over 405GH/s) and maybe I'm late to the party but this is one tough coin to mine.  I've only gotten 12 blocks for around 13 hours of solo-mining and the blocks take a while to fully confirm and show up in the wallet (like 4 hours or something).  I switched to Maza coin for about 7 hours last night and that was even tougher, I only got 1 block but at least it's 5000 MZC coins.

I can send from bitcoind, but I don't feel comfortable, I might send all the coins in the wallet, lol.

Thank you Dev!  Best wishes with this coin.

Difficulty is pretty high for the age of the coin because of KGW so most people mine in pools. No worries on the Stashcoin donations, the address will always be there Wink .

Sent 88 STA.  Thanks Dev!

halu
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 06:14:16 AM

All Donations welcome. Thank you.

Stashcoin
JgiaJfvqY3WCaeCai3KF5nz8A2VNvtLTZF
Bitcoin
1DaY3yGzyvidsN7cQg63rDHSD65DBMpeXU
LiteCoin
LfPMKxhjpAX4KwVjdAWSTKKbAUSRepuoGr
DogeCoin
DCuVr7RiYzcRcjHPzgj6NjoaDRMCNsTqhd

I'll send you some STA coins, but I don't even have an email client installed, yet.  I've just been solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's (over 405GH/s) and maybe I'm late to the party but this is one tough coin to mine.  I've only gotten 12 blocks for around 13 hours of solo-mining and the blocks take a while to fully confirm and show up in the wallet (like 4 hours or something).  I switched to Maza coin for about 7 hours last night and that was even tougher, I only got 1 block but at least it's 5000 MZC coins.

I can send from bitcoind, but I don't feel comfortable, I might send all the coins in the wallet, lol.

Thank you Dev!  Best wishes with this coin.

Difficulty is pretty high for the age of the coin because of KGW so most people mine in pools. No worries on the Stashcoin donations, the address will always be there Wink .

Sent 88 STA.  Thanks Dev!

Thank you!

So now... mac wallet.

What else would you like so see StashCoin do in the near future?

palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:15:52 AM

Hello, how many confirmations before it shows up in the block explorer?

Also, when building the stashcoin-qt on linux, it produces  bitcoin-qt.  I just renamed the file.  All good.  Cheesy

halu
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

need more hashpower Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:31:36 PM

im curious to see the price on stash!

Hi "Zackgeno96" and StashCoin (STA) miners, for me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

A prayer to all the Pioneers of this Big and New Crypto Money and also to those who come later:

"Just StashCoin (STA) will be included in the exchange markets please dont sell it cheap!"

P.S.: I remind you, and please also vote the StashCoin (STA) multiple times each hour on:

---> CryptoRush.in Exchange Market ---> https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

---> MintPal.com Exchange Market ---> https://www.mintpal.com/voting

---> CoinedUp.com Exchange Market ---> http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zybbu/please_add_stashcoin_sta_sha256kgw_to_coinedup/

Wink Go StashCoin (STA) Go!

We Love All Crypto Coins!
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:33:21 PM

u want to buy some?
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

u want to buy some?

Hi "wickedsick" i prefer to wait for StashCoin (STA) is inserted in the exchange markets and as i have already written several times for me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

For the Stashcoin (STA) i hope that this will be its initial value of 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

Enter on the markets trading exchange is a good thing but if it does not destroy you as the listing price, and this largely depends on its miners pioneers of this coin.

A prayer to all the Pioneers of this Big and New Crypto Money and also to those who come later:

"Just StashCoin (STA) will be included in the exchange markets please dont sell it cheap!"

P.S.: I remind you, and please also vote the StashCoin (STA) multiple times each hour on:

---> CoinedUp.com Exchange Market ---> http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zybbu/please_add_stashcoin_sta_sha256kgw_to_coinedup/

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:49:12 PM

u want to buy some?

Hi "wickedsick" i prefer to wait for StashCoin (STA) is inserted in the exchange markets and as i have already written several times for me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

For the Stashcoin (STA) i hope that this will be its initial value of 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

Enter on the markets trading exchange is a good thing but if it does not destroy you as the listing price, and this largely depends on its miners pioneers of this coin.

indeed Smiley we need more votes, and miners!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:20:01 PM

u want to buy some?

well if it helps, my price on the exchange will be 0.005 BTC
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:52:17 PM

u want to buy some?

well if it helps, my price on the exchange will be 0.005 BTC

I totally agree with you and for me on the market exchange my price for 1 StashCoin (STA) will be a minimum of 0.005 BitCoin (BTC) or more.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:54:58 PM

we just need to keep growing the community Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
mihaisav

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

voted!

Azeroth
mihaisav

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:42:01 PM

Azeroth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: