Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 04:17:03 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eco project turning plastic waste into Energy  (Read 105 times)
morda

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

The project will be converting up to 30ton/day of plastic waste into electricity

How is best to do this?

Start out by converting 1kg/day.

Prove your concept first, and investors will contact you.
This should how be done first because proving out your concept first and let the community publicly see on how the project works then the rest would follow.
Then thats the time on how op will accept the funding either on creating another shitcoin  Grin or accepting thru BTC deposits. Sometimes making out concepts is really very
easy but when the time comes on how to apply it would be the hardest part.

I already managed to convert over 1kg plastic into oil and refine it into deisel/petrol

now I'm building a much more refined continuous machine which I will video and demonstrate to the world

however I'm already working with engineers on feasibility studies to build a 30ton/day machine based on existing technology

a huge part of this project would be to implement Co2 capture tech which actually is available on the market

end goal is to turn waste into energy and Zero waste the faster I succeed the less nuclear stations and coal stations will be required

3CypNtxjzLDYjHgeEUyZEtbJAcPedPKvvb
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.