Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:28:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would it be advisable for me to purchase for $ 8,500?  (Read 105 times)
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

I right now have $ 8,500. I ponder whether to purchase etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen further, I figure it will return what's to come. Who can encourage me? I require your sentiments. Kindly help me
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

I right now have $ 8,500. I ponder whether to purchase etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen further, I figure it will return what's to come. Who can encourage me? I require your sentiments. Kindly help me
ETH is a great coin but there is too much FUD around it right now, there is a lot of people spreading all kind of fake news so I understand why you are so nervous, but at the same time ETH is still the number two coin only behind bitcoin if that does not tell you how good it is the coin then I do not know what will, so if you want to invest in ethereum and you can hold for some years you will obtain good profits.
Deepa18dec

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

You should buy some but never go all in. Invest 30-50% now and then wait and see where this market goes. If it goes more down, then that's another opportunity to buy more. Ethereum went upto $1400 in Jan. It can again reach upto that level or even more.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

Ethereum is now gaining an upward momentum with series of positive gains. It is currently around $280 per ETH. Why think twice on Ethereum investment. Aside from BTC, ETH is one of  the stable coins out there. Improvements on Ethereum blockchain are currently on the working process, expecting to expands its capability as soon as they were setup. Don't get with the prices of the coins, that is normal with cryptocurrency. What matters most is the technology attahed to it, the functionality. Always be updated.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

ETH is a great coin but there is too much FUD around it right now, there is a lot of people spreading all kind of fake news so I understand why you are so nervous, but at the same time ETH is still the number two coin only behind bitcoin if that does not tell you how good it is the coin then I do not know what will, so if you want to invest in ethereum and you can hold for some years you will obtain good profits.

What is the FUD about Ethereum? I haven't heard anything like this so let me know.

Ethereum is definitely a good buy, very low price right now. Ethereum has the most developers developing on the platform and Ethereum has always been the #2 coin. No other coin has taken it's throne so far, and I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future either. Buy and HODL, these prices won't be going much lower.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

If you have other optimistic coins to invest together, diversification is also a good strategy. If you are only optimistic about Ethereum, then invest in Ethereum, Ethereum will soar in the future. It is a coin with great potential. Second only to Bitcoin.
hippygreen

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

With $8500 I would put $7500 into Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is going to fly past 50k once the regulations are in place and it's allowed to run.  I would put the last $1,000 into a well researched alt coin with the possibility of exploding higher. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

when the price of etherum is very low right now, I support you to make large purchases with the funds that you have today. I am sure the price will recover soon and you will surely benefit from your money
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

I think this is a very good time to invest in Ethereum, because its price has fallen to a bottom, I believe it will not continue to fall, so if you are optimistic about it, then you should invest it immediately, I believe it will be in the future There will be good development.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

My advice is that if you want to make big money, then investing in altcoin is the best, investing in a very low value altcoin, if you want to stabilize, then the best choice is bitcoin.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

I think it is a good idea to buy in some eth. The price is low now and it will certainly goes up in the future so we can make more money with the coin. I strongly suggest your buying in eth.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

Seeing this topic I had in my head what to advise you to buy and opening the thread it was amazing most of the contributors suggested you buy ETH. The price is kill currently even though a lot of FUD saw it spiral to its current price. The growth rate of ETH in 2017 was phenomenal and I still believe it will achieve same feat in the next bull run

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

I'll advise you invest in BTC and ETH. These two are the more established coins in the market at the moment. Ethereum at the current is a steal to say the least. With all the news and speculations surrounding BTC, the prospects of it hitting a new ATH in the nearest future is very likely.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

Seems you are so emotional on trading, my opinion is to go for ethereum without delaying further.
Ethereum is down by approximately 50% from its previous price state, it might be better time for investors
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:26 AM

It's a good choice for purchasing Ethereum, but i suggest to you to spread out your capital, not only in one coin but in two or more coins that has a potential growth like Bitcoin, XLM. Spreading your capital its a more chance of earning a better profit in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

You correctly think that you need to buy ETH, especially now, since its price is small. In a couple of months I think he will return his price and even more. But I would still have bought some BTC in your place.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Ethereum at this prices is almost a give away! This is not to say that ethereum will not go lower but if you buy ethereum now, your risk of losing money is significantly reduce and you also get to be in good position no matter what happen in the market!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

only Bitcoin.

the obvious reason is that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency with real potential of rise and a bright future while the altcoins are highly risky.

but the more important reason is that whenever someone like you is new to this market they must stay away from riskier alternatives and stick to the original/main cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

4k$ into BTC
2k$ into ETH
1k$ into top 100 coins
1,5k$ into small caps

Buy it, forget about it, come back during bull run, sell it, congratulate yourself Smiley
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

Divide your investments between different currencies, be sure to buy ETH and BTC, then you can take a little bit of each coin from the top 10, personally I recommend you to pay attention to such coins as ALTR (AltairVR), VERA (Verasity), WBT (Whalesburg) and NODE (NODEhaven).I think this is one of the most promising coins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: