Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe, Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year?  (Read 2357 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

It's only a prediction and predictions has a small chance to occur.  Bitcoin will surely recover within the year and we can see some growth by the end of the year. Just wait and be ready for what's coming for the market. No one exactly knows on what will happen in the market in the future.
altcoinMyr

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Far from the fact that bitcoin will reach $1500. From my review in bitcoin graph its hard to come back to the lowest at its first price.  I believe maybe at $ 3,000 half its price now can be.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

There is no way that Bitcoin will ever get so low. That guy probably just wants to manipulate the market, so he can buy more Bitcoin at a lower price.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

No, values in this region is as low as it will go.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

talking out of your ass has become a very common thing in bitcoin world. every idiot out there who wants some moment of fame in this world starts giving opinion about bitcoin and its price. you rarely find someone who actually has minimum understanding of bitcoin market or how bitcoin itself works  who talks out of his ass like this.
quoting these people on a public forum as if it is a valuable topic of discussion is a worse action that the person who is making those quotes. they at least know they are spreading FUD, you don't even know why your are quoting them !

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

$1500 is a way too less price and i think that it could not actually get such low price for them even at the end of the year. Bitcoins will probably start getting a good price as soon as the berish markets ends and the new markets start emmerging. Bitcoins can also start having good demand which would also lead for a effective price.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

I still stick with the assumption that Bitcoin would only be hitting as low as $2500 - $3000. I guess this range will suffice. However, market is always going to be unpredictable and if peradventure it ends up getting as low as $1500, then it would just be another good time to load up more. One thing I am sure of is that whoever is buying the huge dips will always not regret it. Btc is here to stay and a lot of things are going to change in coming years, better to be smart now than regretting later in the future.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

I hope this will not happen. And if this happens, many people lose their investments.We will wait for autumn, winter and hope for improvement.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

Is this going to be genuine or not?

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.

This kind of news is a heavy blow for the market. One of the reasons why investors would tend to be shaken up and drop their coins. Especially since it came from a very influential personality. I don't think it would happen though. That means its market value will hit rock bottom price. Investors would lose money and reputation of BTC will worsen.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Do not worry friend. It is only prediction. But in my view, bitcoin may drop to as low as $4500 until the end of the year 2018. Thereafter, it may hit as high as $30000 somewhere between 2019 and 2020. so I want to suggest that investors can invest in bitcoin at the time when its prices are low at approximately $ 6500.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

It is not an impossibility. The reason is simply. At the current price, bitcoin is over 100,000% above it's initial price. That tells you that the value of bitcoin is highly inflated. Another reason is that there are substitutes to bitcoin these days. There are other blockchains with some superior characteristics. These will challenge bitcoin dominance with time which in turn will reduce the pressure on bitcoin eventually leading to price drop.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

Such a market fall won't happen by this year, still we don't know about the market reality as each and everything takes place of its own without any restrictions. Looking on the market right now I expect good forward price pumping in the long or short run before the end of the year.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

WHY are you all joining into this collective FUD? What you will achiveve is a self fullfilljng prophecy and drive people away.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

Is this going to be genuine or not?

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.

I think its far from happening as we look at the trends the trading margin is almost the same and there is no sign to drop it below $5,000 level, it remains strong in $6000+ dollars level and its good indicators.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

It is not possible for bitcoin to reach that low price. Even when bitcoin falls to 5000 usd, it could already cause a lot of trouble for getting back on track.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

I can't believe, $ 5,000 in my opinion makes sense. But you must remain patient in playing in the cryptocurrency world, there are times when you are victorious and there are times when you have to lose. That's a natural thing.

I hope the price of Bitcoin will not be below 5000$ because already we have seen very good support at the 6000$ and people are not showing any interest to dump below the 6000$. Now it is testing mode because most of the weak hands will leave the market if they panic about the market.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Anything is possible, btc can go down to $1500 and at same time can go up again to $20k. Bitcoin is still the King of cryptocurrencies and if bitcoin price go down to that level then all altcoins will surely suffer the most for they are all dependents to btc price.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

I don't think so. Yes it's possible that price can drop down little more. Bitcoin price can touch 5k marks in this year but 1500$ is too much for me. Bitcoin price not rising to higer level from long time ago. This is why we are getting frustrated about that matter & thinking negatively. I want to say don't worry at all because you will see better result by the end of this year.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

I don't believe in this assumption and at the same time I do not believe that bitcoin will go into space, the price will rise but not as fast as last year, those times have passed now will be a market like Forex. With growth and permanent correction of the market. This is my opinion about today's market, but again, it is necessary to follow the news, things can get out of upside down at any moment.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

I will not ever think that the Bitcoin will drop to $1500 This Year. This will really influence the altcoins prices of course. In my opinion, the ebar market right now really influence many people to be panic and fear of the coin prices. Then, their fear lead them to think bad and bad negatively about the crypto. In my opinion, I still believe that the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can still increase next year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: