Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe, Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year?  (Read 2357 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

At this point, there is no chance for this to happen. The market is now on the verge of recovery which means prices will only get higher from this point. The fourth quarter is when things usually goes well for cryptocurrencies. Which is why we should start building our portfolio with potential coins/tokens in preparation for a possible run.

cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

I dont think so, this is only a fud. The cost of mining a Bitcoin is now around 6k. In this case, the miners can switch off their devices. The probability of $1500 is too far.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

At this point, there is no chance for this to happen. The market is now on the verge of recovery which means prices will only get higher from this point. The fourth quarter is when things usually goes well for cryptocurrencies. Which is why we should start building our portfolio with potential coins/tokens in preparation for a possible run.
Anything can happen even though it does not sound realistic. For something like this to happen, then it would have been a huge sell off in the market which usually does not last.

Nevertheless, the fact that we are having some little uptrend right now does not mean we still cannot touch lower lows but how low it gets is just something we will know with time. Like I said initially, I really would not be expecting anything lower than $2500 but if it does go lower, this would be like a huge discount for those who are smart.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

Is this going to be genuine or not?

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.
Such a forecast is that before he climbs to the previous record, he must go down to this limit. I do not think that it will be possible already, but even now, bitcoin is healthier than in 14, and it can be considered that the success of this coin is huge.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.
Nope, 5800$ is the lowest price of bitcoin in 2018. It will not be able to go down below that price again. Now the market is on the upward trend and if we break the barrier we will soon see a bitcoin of over  10,000$ at the end of the year.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

Very very unlikely

If it could drop to $1,500, it means the market has totally got rekt hard
At that point, most investor would be out of confidence and leave the market

In that case, in order for market to be recover, it might take a very very long time there
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

Pretty much impossible. Have you seen how hard the bears are trying to push the price below $6K? How many times have Bitcoin reached around $6K only to bounce again? I think we already established a very strong support at $6K. Forget about $1-2K, that's daydreaming. Whales all around the world must have stacked their huge buy orders on $4-5K range just in case the $6K support breaks. So without a fundamental force, I'd say we'll never going to see $1K again.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

I don't think that the price of bitcoin will go down to that level as many investors will loss their money including my little investment. The bloodbath has given us headaches and I hope that this is now enough to that trend.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

I don't think so, it's even extremely difficult to break the 5k barrier, even though this market is very volatile, I think there's still a lot of money flowing in for the price of bitcoin to go down that much, plus that price would trigger automatic purchase orders and be replenished quickly, I imagine there are whales taking those measures.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

of course I don't believe it, because I'm sure many people still support bitcoin so bitcoin prices won't go down that much.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

not of course not, because in my opinion the opposite is true, bitcoin is a coin that is very potential and trustworthy this year, because it can be seen that crypto market movements are now only bitcoin that has increased significantly, while other altcoins are still in an up and down condition very stable

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

I seriously doubt it will break all those resistance lines and drop as low as sub 2K. I wouldn't be surprised if we would see 5K levels, but definitely not the sub 2K levels. But the space is unpredictable so who knows.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

It is impossible!
If Bitcoin could drop to $1500, it also could not keep the price longer than 1 hour.
I will all in Bitcoin if it happens.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

If we will just believe that it will pump, why not? If you are asking for prediction I can predict at 50% chance for pump and 50% chance for dump. Market price is unpredictable and price of cryptocurrency is being dictate by people and traders so if we can be as one we can do pumps but it is too risky cause there are people who are just waiting for the pump so they can dump their assets.

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

I trust that,

Hi btc so low will not fall. It should not fall below $ 5000, since the cost of mining is more than 5000. If it falls below it, it will cease to mine, and that means an end.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

It's curious because some firms believe that it will in fact triple by the end of the year.

From my point of view i believe they are right and it will rise this year, how much? It's really hard to say. Bitcoin along with Ethereum might triple? It's possible, it they don't really reach that amount i believe they will be around those numbers, really close.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

I trust that,

Hi btc so low will not fall. It should not fall below $ 5000, since the cost of mining is more than 5000. If it falls below it, it will cease to mine, and that means an end.
but how bitcoin was mined when it cost 100$ or something near? the cheaper bitcoin the lesser difficulty and power consumption.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Though it might be unlikely to happen but in crypto currency, nothing is guaranty and so anything can happen, but if that happens, it will have a great effective on the whole market value, some of the coins will go to zero, so it might be unlikely to happen.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

I'm getting real tired of that kind prediction, because it was also came just like the previous years and nothing happened but bitcoin keep rising.
So I believe it's impossible, even though the price drops but it won't go that deep.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

I wonder where this figure came from? That is 1500$)) And from where such information?) I don't believe it. I expect a reversal in the fall and hope that the price will recover to the highs..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: