Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe, Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year?  (Read 2357 times)
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

I don't think that would ever happen. The price of bitcoin was never less than the mining cost. Logically this just doesn't make sense.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

No bitcoin is not gonna drop this much as the mined amount of bitcoin is about 17 million in 13 years but the total to be mined in 100 years is 21 million BTC and this will lead to the shortage of bitcoin as people are now moving much faster toward bitcoin so a time will be reached that demand will be more and supply will be less so the price will automatically increase but if the price of bitcoin drop in certain circumstances the market of altcoins will also down because people will not make much investment in cryptocurrency anymore.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

No, I do not believe that bitcoin will drop to $1500. Now there is a slow small growth, but at any time bitcoin may fall again.Its price may reach 2 - 3 thousand dollars, but not lower. But that's my opinion.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

I wonder where this figure came from? That is 1500$)) And from where such information?) I don't believe it. I expect a reversal in the fall and hope that the price will recover to the highs..

Bitcoin price will be bumped up in the market but fall is also happen along with the price dump of bitcoin. Kindly give the support from your side to give more value in the market. I see the bitcoin's worth is growth more in the market from the past few days.

So far projects and adoption over the bitcoin is seems going in positive way only , Hence I suggest you to invest the marketplace growth well and get the profit also in your hand.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

This will be another blow to the cryptocurrency again and many altcoins in General will leave the market. Therefore, at the first major rise you need to sell tokens!
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Bitcoin was able to touch 6000 and now went uphill I don't think this great coin will be underestimated to such an extent !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

There are some things that will never happen, no matter the circumstances that surround it. The least price of bitcoin we would have is what we have had in this year. Instead of plummeting further, it will rise more.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

The days of bitcoin selling for less than 5000  USD are gone forever, even as this last bear lasted for over 8 months, we never saw bitcoin go below 5800 USD let alone 1500 $.,the cost of mining a bitcoin is about 6000 USD and as such no one will sell below that price.Wall street are very wrong on this
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:02:11 AM

Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1500 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts

"I wouldn't be astounded if throughout the following year it's down to $1,500 to $2,500,"

Is this going to be genuine or not?

I trust that,

Everybody has the privilege to make a supposition and divider road is generally a standout amongst the most capricious money related instrument for a considerable length of time.

Despite the fact that they exchanged offers of genuine organizations whose profits are significantly more unsurprising, they for the most part experience air pocket and adjustment times where rich speculators get the benefit to the detriment of little ones. Furthermore, talk has been one of the significant weapons.
I think bitcoin will not drop in $1500 price because as we can see the market bitcoin still on 7k price. And I think people not crazy or whales not crazy to dump the bitcoin in 1500 price because they want to get good profit even it's bear market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

No, this scenario will never happen. Not this year and not the next one. Bitcoin is too strong now and has too many investors who will not allow the bitcoin to fall so low.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

I think this is impossible. Bitcoin is already very stable, and it may be very difficult to get below $5,000. It can never happen again. It will be more expensive in the future.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

I think it's possible. Many leave this market, withdraw capital and less and less money in cryptocurrency remains! Need a new breakthrough, news that would raise the course up!
Austino1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

No I don't believe, no matter the negative predictions of experts and negative flow of the market bitcoin will bounce back even bigger and better
microsoftek

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

this is not a forecast, but just a guy would not be surprised. I would not be surprised with such a market either. In general, predictions can not be believed. all these predictions are usual bullshit. I can also give a forecast but the market leads as he wants and does not listen to the forecasters
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

I think it's possible. Many leave this market, withdraw capital and less and less money in cryptocurrency remains! Need a new breakthrough, news that would raise the course up!
I do not think that this will happen. Bitcoin is much stronger than we think. I think that soon the market will go up. Today I buy bitcoin for long-term storage.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

It's like a bad dream. No one wants such a drop in bitcoin. Now its real price and if the autumn news will benefit bitcoin, it can only rise, but not fall. The whole world is ready and willing to use the services that blockchain can offer. What do You think? The car of the future is already impossible to stop!
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

It seems to me that this is not the correct forecast, because for this the bears need to make great efforts!
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

no it will not sink to such values because mining will become completely unprofitable and the entire market will simply not be able to function

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

The drop to $ 1500 is an unreal amount for bitcoin, the minimum to which it will fit, in my opinion, is $ 5000.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

I do not think that such an outcome is possible. Bitcoin has strong support levels around $ 5600 - $ 6000. I believe that the price will not fall below these values.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██