Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to day trade? How to make more BTC? Using the depth chart.  (Read 107 times)
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Those were my questions now BTC is looking more and more expensive. I don't like pump n dump groups. I just wanted someone to teach me something that would help me.

Then I discovered depth chart analysis to view short-term sentiment and momentum, and then trade off it. I am now making 1-2% consistently on the majority of my trades, getting in and out quickly.

The discord community I joined is growing and has some great people there. I implore you to check it out for yourself. I spent a little while in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money. It has 3 free charts daily (every 8 hours). Every second Friday (FIREPIT FRIDAY) it is free for all. The 24/7 analysis on multiple coins is open to all.

Check it out - even if just to grab all that Friday action: Join Voodoo Crypto Discord

Any questions, let me know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moonblock

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Hello DanTalksCrypto.

You will love our platform. We are developing artificial intelligence powered tools that will enable traders to make smart decisions.

Our demo is going to be ready this October.

We encourage you to go to www.moonblock.ai and get subscribed to our wainting list. 
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

One should use a lot of tools to daytrade profitable. I use

http://crypscan.com/
https://coinmarketcap.com/
http://tradingview.com/
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

Day trading is not a easy task for the new traders.You have to gain huge trading knowledge to start a day trading.If you had started without the trading knowledge,you are forced to lose your investments.In day trading,you can get some dollars as profit even in current situation.For that you have to check the market ,every single hour in a day.Just use the fluctuations,to buy a bitcoin at low price.In a same day,you can sell your bitcoin at positive raise.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Those were my questions now BTC is looking more and more expensive. I don't like pump n dump groups. I just wanted someone to teach me something that would help me.

Then I discovered depth chart analysis to view short-term sentiment and momentum, and then trade off it. I am now making 1-2% consistently on the majority of my trades, getting in and out quickly.

The discord community I joined is growing and has some great people there. I implore you to check it out for yourself. I spent a little while in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money. It has 3 free charts daily (every 8 hours). Every second Friday (FIREPIT FRIDAY) it is free for all. The 24/7 analysis on multiple coins is open to all.

Check it out - even if just to grab all that Friday action: Join Voodoo Crypto Discord

Any questions, let me know!
You can see that with a market fluctuating continuously and continuously adjusting as the current time i believe you should only trade short and trades day, you can see that the bitcoin price is experiencing resistance Very large at $ 6600 and will probably drop sharply at any time. So at this time when altcoin trading you have to be very careful because the bitcoin price can be reduced very fast, always observe the bitcoin price.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

I've experienced day trading and you should monitor it from time to time because you can be lose if you haven't check it every single hour or minute.
If you have some tools that could gives you signal like alarm sounds, mobile notification or any tools that can help you to know if the price will going up or down you can easily check if what is the current price movement.

Here are some free tools that you can use for trading analysis including the live chart, notification, alarm and etc.

Websites:

- https://cryptowat.ch
- https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

Mobile apps:

- CMC Android

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███