Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing the RED market are you worry about your crypto holding future?  (Read 423 times)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

actually, it's a natural thing. we must keep calm with this current market situation. if we panic and rush it will cause the fatal things. and I think the good thing to do when the price was down is to hold the coin that we have until the price rises again and stabilizes. we can only wait for time and I don't recommend to do the panic sale.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Yes, a lot of investors now in the deep situation, but you may understand that this will be better soon and a price will be rise. If you want more profit - just buy coins now at the low prices.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Crypto Market is not stable and there is both rise and fall. So I am not worry about my crypto holding in future. The market is not okay right nowbut that doesn’t mean it’ll be like this forever.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

I am not worried about is because personally I believe the future of cryptocurrency is very good. Though the price is getting down right now, but I think it’ll recover again.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

I never worried as long as it caused by the bitcoin's fall.
Unless the coins which I hold have internal problems or bad partnership then I will be worry because of it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

I'm only worried about the people that let what they see today chase them out of this industry. I feel like they are not looking at a bigger picture. Why let your worries of today make you miss out on a great opportunity, because of all the reds you are seeing today will soon be replaced by greens and we are not even ready for what's to come.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

Thank you for the market analysis that you explained in this thread. honestly, the problem of not understanding clearly about market analysis. but I am sure that the market will return to green and with your analysis makes me more confident that market conditions like this are very good for investing.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

the real question is why would you still bag hold many different altcoins when you know they are getting dumped and you are seeing RED all over your portfolio or in reality your bags?

they always say prevention is better than the cure. and prevention in a market means you shouldn't have been holding in first place. you should have dumped before the rest of the market started dumping on you.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

the real question is why would you still bag hold many different altcoins when you know they are getting dumped and you are seeing RED all over your portfolio or in reality your bags?

they always say prevention is better than the cure. and prevention in a market means you shouldn't have been holding in first place. you should have dumped before the rest of the market started dumping on you.
the answer to that is, no one actually knows if the price of your holdings will dump or get pump. holders are still holding their coin because they dont have any profit yet, or maybe it is already below the price they bought it. that's why they dont have any other choice but to wait and hold it.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

no need to panic. since been hodling for so long, might as well wait a little bit more for crypto run bull.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

Every investors and holders always worry on their crypto holdings because we dont know until when and how deep will this downward movement will go. It is heart breaking when you are seeing your holdings went down the price up to -50%. Honestly, i get used to it and only looking forward for those altcoins i hold to shine. I am still hoping that it will reach its all time high when cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be recognized and properly regulated. I am no longer worried with my crypto holding and just hoping that it will reach at least above $0.50 each of my altcoins by next year.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

Of course, it's normal just to panic when all the coin prices fall into the market because the coin you are holding hands on today will be handled when most altcoins or tokens fall into price.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

This can be worrying. After all, the future cryptocurrency market and the previous difference must be very large. Other coins besides Bitcoin will change.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

While the panic is only gaining momentum and nothing has happened, but if this continues, then this will be the end

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Seeing red market is really sad but i am already make plan to hold my coin for long term. My asset drop the value more than 60% since i am begin to buy but i am not too worry because i am believe right now cryptomarket is undervalue

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

why do we need to worry to see the red market especially if we can get the coin at the low price? I am sure that the market will change to green again and I am not worried about this. the problem is sometimes we can be panic because we read some news in social media or in the article that saying the negative news about the market and this will attract people to become panic. I think if we can get any news from many sources, we don't have to worry and we can stay calm to wait for the price.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Crypto is not fully able to function well in real life. Although some deals already use this system, not all of it applies to every country. but with growing technology that exists then, it will be easy for crypto to enter in it and could increasingly work well.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: