Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more?  (Read 27388 times)
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I never thought to sell. I've been doing hodl for 2 years. I've lost a lot of money in this process. But I didn't think of selling it. Because I believe in bitcoin and blockchain. We have to buy them these days to not regret after 10 years.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

I think it's probably the best time to invest , if you are in the strategy of the holder to sell not the best time now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

I will never sell any altcoins at this time. The market is so much down and now is a good time to invest more. But only the promising altcoins with real-world use cases.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

At the beginning of the year I did not sell some of my altcoins, when there were reasonable prices, I often regret it, but now I don’t intend to sell these tokens. Of course, this situation should be used as an opportunity to buy more coins, because the market will recover in the future.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

indeed as you mention in  your post the market is becoming somehow  foggy and btc price is getting lower and lower each and every day but i think if you focus enough i think it is the best time to invest not to sell unless you want to stop losses because all the reading they lead one consequence and that is Btc will rise again.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

Seeing the condition of the crypto currency that is still critical and this blood bath makes thinking that selling coins is just a disaster. If we sell our coins now then we will only suffer losses. The price of all crypto currencies is so bad that the current sales will be lower than the purchase price. Of course we lose. We better make this condition as an opportunity. We can benefit from this situation by buying more coins to use as investments. This will be more profitable for the future because of course our purchase price is lower. This is very useful for long-term investment because crypto currencies will remain alive and potential as long as there is still internet.

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

At the beginning of the year I did not sell some of my altcoins, when there were reasonable prices, I often regret it, but now I don’t intend to sell these tokens. Of course, this situation should be used as an opportunity to buy more coins, because the market will recover in the future.

No need to constantly think about it, you need not to miss the opportunity to sell again in the future, do not fall again into this trap of greed

Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

now if you look for the right coins that has a good team and unique use-case, AND working product, then you might be in for a treat. Like for example Particl [PART] is a good choice for me right now. You can get the alpha-version of a Crypto Privacy Marketplace, just like ebay but with crypto and p2p market listings. Check out the thread I made with a summary of some key points and new updates. --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079037
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

If there is free money you are willing to invest, then definitely now is a good time to buy many key altcoins. Not the fact that the market will not go even lower. But for averaging positions I think now is a good time
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

At this point selling would be the worst decision, almost every coin has fallen and even if the bottom is not yet found, it will inevitably rise again...so pacience on this point...
If I could spare more cash I would keep buying until the bottom that shouldn't be far...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

I also consider the current market position to be a good investment opportunity. Therefore, for all who have long been eyeing the cryptocurrency this period of time is the most successful.
veter2601

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

At the moment, the crypto market is in a bearish trend. And if you believe that the cryptocurrency has a perspective and a future, then it’s time to buy coins as long as their price is minimal relative to its peak values.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

At the moment, the crypto market is in a bearish trend. And if you believe that the cryptocurrency has a perspective and a future, then it’s time to buy coins as long as their price is minimal relative to its peak values.
yes of course, if you have a high level of trust in the crypto market I think the decision to buy and add to the assets that we have now is the right time because the prices are now below.
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

about 8 9 months away from the market.before giving a break i sold all of my invest in the beginning i have some hesitation . But i realised i made a good decision. Now i'll buy some of my old investment maybe more than i had. I believe those prices is very cheap for their real value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

about 8 9 months away from the market.before giving a break i sold all of my invest in the beginning i have some hesitation . But i realised i made a good decision. Now i'll buy some of my old investment maybe more than i had. I believe those prices is very cheap for their real value.
For now,think to invest more because market still in hype which it's too risky for selling a coin .The safest way to avoid loss is to wait for a while and have some good strategies how it can gains profit.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

I never thought to sell. I've been doing hodl for 2 years. I've lost a lot of money in this process. But I didn't think of selling it. Because I believe in bitcoin and blockchain. We have to buy them these days to not regret after 10 years.

I think you have few options when you have nothing to eat. I also prefer hold. However, in current realities, I'm not sure that this is the best strategy. You can sell the coins now, and buy them back in front of a strong growth in a year or two or three. Why keep them in your wallet and watch them fall in price every day?
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

The sale is now closer to financial suicide
I may not invest more money now
But I will never sell
Only holding.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

I think you have few options when you have nothing to eat. I also prefer hold. However, in current realities, I'm not sure that this is the best strategy. You can sell the coins now, and buy them back in front of a strong growth in a year or two or three. Why keep them in your wallet and watch them fall in price every day?
some people hold back the assets they have for a long time, because they have planned from the start for the price and when the brand will sell their assets. not in a short time because their investment is very valuable. they do not panic with market conditions that occur because they believe if the market will return. that's the reason why they are still managing their assets.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

I think now is the right time to invest more. because in my opinion the price is currently below. if you have a lot of capital, maybe now is the right time to buy and survive to wait until the price returns to the top. and you must discard your thoughts about selling for now. maybe the people who sell at this time will regret, if the market price will recover soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I think now is the right time to invest more. because in my opinion the price is currently below. if you have a lot of capital, maybe now is the right time to buy and survive to wait until the price returns to the top. and you must discard your thoughts about selling for now. maybe you will regret the people who sell at this time, and the prices will return to the future.
But don't be in a hurry. Wait and see. Moving volatility is very extreme, quite dangerous if you do not have strong defence such as reserve funds. Deep analysis often misses because of many traps. But for the long term I think this is quite profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: