Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more?  (Read 27388 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Why do most people lose money because of HOLD, because most cryptocurrencies do not have a strong team and good sales encryption channels, so I think if we choose HOLD crypto, then we should choose the top cryptocurrency!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

Buy more and relax. Conditions are pretty hard, because the market is still in downtrend and unfortunately I do not see any signs of the bullish market, but I am sure, that the green market will come as soon as possible.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

There is no sense to sell your altcoins for the current price. On the contrary, it is good time to buy more promising altcoins now.
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

In my oponion i this is not time to sell. I think it's time to investing. So I find these currency which future is bright , invest this and wait for good time. I believe crypto market will recover once time.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

I'm investing more in cryptocurrency, it's my second chance and i will not lose it, i lost one in 2017 and i will not lets it happen again.

I am sure that you will not lose this chance again. The decision to invest in the cryptocurrencies now, when the market touched the bottom, is right. The time, when the cryptos will start to run up fast, is coming.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

I strongly recommend you to wait, there is still possibility that Bitcoin support will not last long, next stop is 1000USD and if this happen also altcoins will fall more, there will be the best time for buying more coins.

Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

I strongly recommend you to wait, there is still possibility that Bitcoin support will not last long, next stop is 1000USD and if this happen also altcoins will fall more, there will be the best time for buying more coins.
Waiting is a good thing because right now the situation is very bad, but waiting is very boring especially waiting for a very long time. yes if in the future the market will really be able to rise high waiting is one of the pleasures but if in the future it will get worse by waiting there will be no results. in the future no one knows, we try and hope you can succeed and be lucky.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

In my oponion i this is not time to sell. I think it's time to investing. So I find these currency which future is bright , invest this and wait for good time. I believe crypto market will recover once time.

You should only sell if you need money. In all the others, I advise you to wait and endure. It's okay if your deposit has decreased by 80%, assets tend to recover and grow in value, it is only a matter of time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Buy more and relax. Conditions are pretty hard, because the market is still in downtrend and unfortunately I do not see any signs of the bullish market, but I am sure, that the green market will come as soon as possible.

Yes, my waiting is one of my strategies outlined. Now buy the most affordable altcoin if you can, and wait for the market to recover, plus the new price will be much better than the previous price. And I would be rich if it was the same I pointed out Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

no chance to sell in this low market but if you feel that have some money then you can buy. because market is so cheap.after this year market can be different, so this is not bad time to buy some potential coins.

ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

if I look at the current market conditions, I prefer to invest in altcoins from selling assets that I already have. because if I sell assets now I will get a loss. therefore, in my opinion now is an opportunity for us to buy rather than sell coins. especially the market conditions that have not been stable.
It is right time for those who have more money and can invest more in crypto they will get some more coins which a lowest price while those who only have their money invested they have to wait for the good time selling now will only give you a loss.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I thinking only about sell. I earned some crypto from wark in this sphere and I see how market falls again and again. I need money to rent a flat and to pay for life. So, I havenot any another decision. That is my only oneway to earn realmoney.

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Now it's too late to sell if you are in the big minus. HOLD strategy is what I chose for myself.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

At the moment, I'm just waiting for any movement from the cryptocurrency market. I will not invest in cryptocurrencies now, because there is a fear that at any moment the market may fall even more.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

I thinking only about sell. I earned some crypto from wark in this sphere and I see how market falls again and again. I need money to rent a flat and to pay for life. So, I havenot any another decision. That is my only oneway to earn realmoney.
I think that many users of cryptocurrency come in this way, especially those who used to determine most of their free time for a cryptocurrency business. If this is practically the only source of income, then each user acts on his own with respect to his cryptocurrency asset.
rtx28090

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Now is a good price to buy into. If I have money I will buy more, when the green market I will be more profitable.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

no chance to sell in this low market but if you feel that have some money then you can buy. because market is so cheap.after this year market can be different, so this is not bad time to buy some potential coins.
- Yes, thinking about selling in this market is an impossible thing because the value of altcoin has fallen to a very low level, selling just gives us a loss while continuing to hold will give us a chance to recover, and with such a return opportunity, there is no reason for us to think about selling. But I also do not think we should invest more even if we have some money, although things are still at a very cheap price but as you say, the market this year has a big difference compared to last year, more serious situations may still occur, the best thing is that we should still be careful and not continue to pour more money into it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Now I'm just watching the market. You can also invest in cryptocurrency in a falling market. I think today is the best solution.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

I have to sell every week to take out for living costs, I don't have an alternative income source right now. I wish at the moment I had a  fiat paying job that would pay me extra to actually invest and buy Bitcoin and Altcoins right now but I don't have that luck, so am hoping that payouts from the arbitraging robot will grow as I slowly add to it from compounding and then I have some spare funds to buy more of the coins and tokens I really like for the long term holds. Let's see if the future will be brighter and I can get some stuff cheap and be able to hold some coins for the future. I wish I had though more sources of revenue right now to grow a Bitcoin stash but Bitcoin looks to drop more and more so many coins will become worthless.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

It is best to buy parts, especially in the bear market. I think only then can we achieve a positive result. Or just buy coins at the bottom and wait for the growth as it will sooner or later begin.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: