Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more?  (Read 27390 times)
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

That is a difficult choice, this is a situation that forces you to determine your future destiny. my advice if you want to increase investment, you should not use money from borrowing. because the risk is big, indeed the market will definitely improve, but will the coin you choose definitely make a profit? that's my advice.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Selling coins in my opinion is a good choice if you first buy it when it's cheap. but if you buy when the price is high and want to sell at the moment do you want to experience a loss? so I agree if you keep holding. if you have more money, you can add to your investment. but please be careful not to be deceived and remain profitable
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

Selling coins in my opinion is a good choice if you first buy it when it's cheap. but if you buy when the price is high and want to sell at the moment do you want to experience a loss? so I agree if you keep holding. if you have more money, you can add to your investment. but please be careful not to be deceived and remain profitable
In any situation, we must ensure the security of our household budget and, if possible, invest in good projects, because further development of the cryptocurrency market is indeed expected. Many say that only those funds need to be invested in a cryptocurrency, such you do not mind.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

In any situation, we must ensure the security of our household budget and, if possible, invest in good projects, because further development of the cryptocurrency market is indeed expected. Many say that only those funds need to be invested in a cryptocurrency, such you do not mind.
You should invest what you can afford to lose in the first place so of course you shouldn't use important money such as your living budget. Crypto is full of speculation and it is very volatile so you should think carefully before putting money in some project as it's not rare to see a project dead in less than one year.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

It is very difficult to look at portfolio, but even so I am not gonna sell anything till the market recovers
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Personally, I sell now part of the coins that have risen in price in order to recover my losses. I also plan to invest in other coins the price of which is likely to grow strongly in the near future.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

If you have any capital in your pocket now, I suggest you to take advantage the opportunity to buy/invest potential coins now such as Ethereum, Neo, Pundix, loyal, Xem, cardano, Qtum, and Etc or Litecoin(LTC), these are all good to invest in it now dude then hold before its too late when bull run comes with us at the time we didn't expect to happen.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I can't even imagine me selling now, I will keep holding, hoping the market will be better and it will recover soon some day, just believe there will be Bull run.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

I think it's gonna be better.I have to give it some time to market.Everything's cheap right now.It's not the right time to sell.We rely on crypto moneys

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

I can't even imagine me selling now, I will keep holding, hoping the market will be better and it will recover soon some day, just believe there will be Bull run.
I also can't imagine such a stupid move on my part, why fix and exactly get a loss if the chance for a new growth is still there.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

A combination of both, I sold the coins that were left over from other bounties and now only hodl those that are in the top 10 and one that has good potential, of course, is a bet but for me is very important to keep the fun in the market.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

for myself it is better to continue investing than to sell coins, because now this year until the coming year investment in the long term will be used by many investors in order to get a large profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

maybe in conditions and situations like this it takes patience and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing with crypto currencies selling or investing to hold
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

maybe in conditions and situations like this it takes patience and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing with crypto currencies selling or investing to hold
To date, the best strategy. To avoid large losses, this is really a long-term storage of all its assets. In any case, after the market correction, the strongest projects will remain and stronger Coins, which will really bring good profit.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

it seems that it is your choice because investment depends on the capital you have and depends on your courage, if you sell it when the low price will make you lose a lot.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

That is a difficult choice, this is a situation that forces you to determine your future destiny. my advice if you want to increase investment, you should not use money from borrowing. because the risk is big, indeed the market will definitely improve, but will the coin you choose definitely make a profit? that's my advice.
money or capital from borrowing is not recommended as the main capital in investing, because it will burden us morally, if the investment turns out to be a loss, then we will fall twice.have to replace the money we borrow, and the money cannot make a profit for us

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

money or capital from borrowing is not recommended as the main capital in investing, because it will burden us morally, if the investment turns out to be a loss, then we will fall twice.have to replace the money we borrow, and the money cannot make a profit for us

This. Never invest any money that you can't afford to lose. We've had a case when a guy got his crypto that he bought from a loan stolen. To say he was unhappy is to say nothing.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

We can sell our no value tokens in the market now and get some with great potential.
We should not look on the price now if it will go down or up is not sure. we should seek on the value of the token and its project.
And how can it hold the competition and rise in the community in the future.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

It's too late to leave the market! But I will definitely invest, since a lot of coins are now trading much lower than their value, I think this is a great opportunity!
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

I will not suggest to sell your coins or token now in a very bearish market, because in this dump you will get nothing.
On other side it is a best time to buy coins from bottom at low price & after some time when you feel market is high than you can sell your coins with reason able profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: