Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:27:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more?  (Read 27389 times)
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

I think it's too late to think about selling, except for those who are constantly in day trading. But investing looks like a small decision in the chaos of what is happening.
why do you have to sell if you know what you get is a loss, keep maintaining coins and buying is the right choice. investment can provide many benefits if managed properly.
paz-1991

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Yup, this is the moment when all investors and all traders are agreeing into holding. We finally have the common ground and we will wait together for the price to start growing.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

The sale is now unacceptable, but additional investment is profitable only in the long term. So be vigilant. it's very middle situation.

This is the comment and the thought that I will support with great pleasure. Today, investing in similar projects that have now dropped in price by several times, they now have great potential. In any case, this is probably only for you.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

the key to all this is trust, I have an opinion about the altcoin price going up in the near future, the discussion that is being questioned by altcoin and bitcoin now is the market balance and the global discussion that is currently happening. in my analysis Crypto prices will rise in 2020. then this is now our opportunity to invest.

Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Actually current market situation coin sell is not good decision. because this time sell coin can fall face big loss. market future also we are dont know, what can to do in near future. but we are hoped that, long time market dumping can change. again can do pump market. so my opinion, if you have big capital can buy some topper good coin in lower prices and hold for long time. must can earn possible some profit in future, and recover your loss capital.
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

More investment and wider allocation, then waiting for an increase in market value, I think it will be a fairly fast time for the community to get satisfying results and profits. Because they don't need to take a long time to recover. So you will get faster results from your decision to invest here.

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

More investment and wider allocation, then waiting for an increase in market value, I think it will be a fairly fast time for the community to get satisfying results and profits. Because they don't need to take a long time to recover. So you will get faster results from your decision to invest here.

Really. Some coins have fallen so much that you can now make a good plus. I think everyone thinks so. Names now opened up an opportunity for new investment. Now the main thing is not to miss the moment.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Simply some guys feel exhausted. They are sick and tired of watching the jumps of the cryptocurrencies, and simply do not know what to do next. Therefore, they leave the market. As for me, I will stay here and hold.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

It is not reasonable to sell now for the people who held their coins for a year, most coins are at over %90 lose. The Crypto markets still hide a lot of things for the coming years, so it is wise to hold patiently, because the history tells us that long term holding is profitable, at least for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

That's all in my opinion back to you. whether indeed you are sure to sell the loss you get or you will invest again to be more patient and get big profits later

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I cannot be 100% sure that it is worth investing further, because the price may fall even lower than it is now. However, the fact that it is worth waiting and not selling at a loss your coins, I am sure of that for sure.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

I also think this is an extremely appropriate time. You know, at this time last year, the price of BTC and ETH is very high. Therefore, those who have just joined the recent Crypto are very beneficial people.
Previously they had to buy BTC for $ 10kxxx, now they just need to spend <$ 4k to own it.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

I think there is more sense to think about buy opportunities.
You know,there is a lot of opportunities to buy good coins with small capitalisation.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

I'm not going to sell  my holding currency  right now because as you can see the market is starting to  increase  the value of my holding coins.  That's why I don't want to sell it right away and selling your coins right now is really  a bad idea because you won't get any profit in selling it right now.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

In my point of view , there is time to wait and should invest more in top 10 altcoins, most likely is xrp,tron,xlm,cardano and eth also can be invest able. so don't sell any coin because market will grow more now.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

I think it's too late to think about selling, except for those who are constantly in day trading. But investing looks like a small decision in the chaos of what is happening.

Now is the right time to buy, i agree that selling now is the wrong thing because the price is very cheap, precisely when the price is cheap then buying more is a profitable thing in the future.

I am agree with you. If we are selling right now, we just realizing our loss and if we believe that coin we hold have good prospect in the future, better hold for long term because cryptocurrency market just at early stage and will growing more bigger
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

With this bear market if you are thinking of selling on your coins i would suggest that keep holding your coins i think this is not the right time at this moment we should buy more the potential coins that propably gives us more profit in the future.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

It is difficult to assess what is happening, because today there are real examples of the fact that the market is being manipulated, which means that today all the same market analysis will not be entirely effective, only if those people who will take part in dumping say what they are going
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

With this bear market if you are thinking of selling on your coins i would suggest that keep holding your coins i think this is not the right time at this moment we should buy more the potential coins that propably gives us more profit in the future.
I agree with this, we are already bottom of 2018 so why we sell our coins from cheapest price of this year, if you can you can buy more and hodl them for good days, we will return back again soon I hope.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

This is not the period to sell neither to buy, the best option for now is just sit back and watch what will happen to the market and sell when the market has finally turn green.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: