Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more?  (Read 27388 times)
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:41:31 AM

I think that selling does not make sense at the moment. Better to hold and watch the market. Also, the moment is convenient for investment - you can buy interesting assets at very attractive prices.
buy at a low price then invest it is a good choice because if selling is not the right choice because you certainly know the current conditions do not allow to sell.

investing or holding ownership will be better, and buying more potential coins at low prices can benefit you in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:06:14 AM

It depends on your capabilities because thats your hard earned money so let no one tell you what to do,market is volatile and even this 2019 has predicted to be more bearish ithan what we’ve got in the past 2018 so if you can still manage to hold and not needing the money then buy more because we are just going to the next decade an$more things to come for cryptocurrency community
coin123456

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:07:13 AM

In my opinion, I recommend buying more. These days are the best time to buy more coin because it is the lowest price.

however, you should study and analyze which coins are survive in death valley. After passing crypto of death valley, the only good project will survive and the price will go up.

Choice of the good project team is very important.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:13:15 AM

I am investing now, but only in top 10 coins, there is a good price for them now!
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:21:39 PM

You do not need to be a genius to understand that you can not sell, now is the time to buy, though it is necessary to buy wisely, weighing all the possible risks

TarzanNJane

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:50:21 PM

I am sure that newbies will sell because they are full of doubts, but if we talk about people with previous financial experience, they know that now is a really good time for entrance. Because now BTC is really cheap, and the market is going to take park in the bull run.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:13:49 PM

I think that the accumulation stage is now on the market. You can sell your coins, but maybe when you want to buy cryptocurrency the next time, the price will already be several times higher. I think that now it is better not to sell your cryptocurrency.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

Am definitely investing more this year 2019. I took my time to explore and test the gains of selling off last year, this year, I want to do the opposite and compare.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:49:29 PM

If you are going to invest, then it is advisable to do this carefully after having calculated everything and making sure that the project will be successful in the future.
Now there is an upsurge in the market, so it would be more expedient to hold the coins that you have and sell them in the foreseeable future when prices are restored.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:59:44 PM

The current market is indeed in very poor condition, I think for now, keep holding some assets and don't sell when we are panic. A good choice if you want to add multiple assets. I think I will add ethereum and bitcoin too.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:07:38 PM

In the conditions of constant market volatility, you have to decide on this complex issue yourself.
I think to invest in promising coins but not all that I have, and after that to keep them until the restoration of the former greatness of the market.
And sell after recovery and at a good price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:08:44 PM

The current market is indeed in very poor condition, I think for now, keep holding some assets and don't sell when we are panic. A good choice if you want to add multiple assets. I think I will add ethereum and bitcoin too.
I think that now is not a good idea to buy anything at all. I am sure that there will be another fall and then you can buy coins

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:12:26 PM

This is also a subject that I think too much. Sometimes I think crypto coins will come at much lower prices, and we will see huge downtrend trends. Sometimes I think there will be no more price drops and we will enter the bull season. If you are approaching the sales price you target, you can make sales, you can invest if you have cash Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:18:36 PM

It is too late to thinking about selling when market crashed about 80%.
Now, you should start thinking about buying more coins that will give you nice return in the next bull run.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:29:40 PM

Those who were going to sell have already sold everything, now if you have something left, it most likely costs very little, and in the case of a sale you will not beat off your losses. If there is hope for a coin, it is probably worth the wait, otherwise sell.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:03:44 PM

I am thinking of selling only few effective coins. Which is unlikely to grow much in price. I invest money from their sales in more promising coins.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:13:27 PM

Am definitely investing more this year 2019. I took my time to explore and test the gains of selling off last year, this year, I want to do the opposite and compare.

Be careful, put stoplosy, and always be prepared for a negative scenario. It is not known how long the current flat will last, and the ratio of risk to profit is the most significant factor in making such decisions.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:29:02 PM

I don't think I can sell or invest more at this point in the market because selling will also bring regrets in the future and buying at this stage might bring loss because the market has not yet reach it's bottom.

gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:39:20 PM

I think that in this moment better and not sell and not to invest. The market is still bearish and may fall even more.Yu but on the other hand it should quickly bounce and go up. If the market falls more, I will invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:48:41 PM

I think that in this moment better and not sell and not to invest. The market is still bearish and may fall even more.Yu but on the other hand it should quickly bounce and go up. If the market falls more, I will invest.

Patience is virtue and you prefer to see settled dust before deciding about market. Bearish market is also considered as downtrend and if there is a trend we can should be able to get profit with. I already opened sell position on Bitmex and hope getting REKT will not be an issue for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: