Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥🔥[ICO] CyberCups - Redefined eSports vision  (Read 3193 times)
Kharz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

I don't find the information about your team members. I think to add the information about CyberCups team on your thread above is a must. People will see if CyberCups is a trusted project with real team members. Why it is needed, because too many fake teams from scam ICOs today. People are afraid with this condition. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayurpwnz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

how many tournaments can you simultaneously spend using your system and how many players to attract?
This number is unlimited, except for the interests of the conducting party. Thanks to our distribution and marketing plans, we hope for good demand
if this is the case, there must be a large influx of spectators and players. Do not you consider the possibility of betting inside your service? It seems to me that this can be very much in place for tournaments and blockchain as a whole
We will consider this idea if our fees exceed the hardcap or we finish with our development ahead of schedule. We are afraid to announce in advance, but it really can give an even greater distribution of the token
wobmasta

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

I don't find the information about your team members. I think to add the information about CyberCups team on your thread above is a must. People will see if CyberCups is a trusted project with real team members. Why it is needed, because too many fake teams from scam ICOs today. People are afraid with this condition. 

A large number of ICOs prepare a press release in a hurry or hide the team before the first feedback on the project and the collection of user opinions. To me, the most annoying and repulsive seems to be the presence of persons selling themselves in the topic than their absence in the first stages. But in general, I agree
chromby

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

The idea looks fun. This should be a very lightweight platform with a convenient integration and interface, in which case it can create an agiotage. If you add a certain rating system and allow the creation of mini tours for ordinary players - this will increase the flow of players, respectively, and the payback of advertising on the platform.
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

The idea looks fun. This should be a very lightweight platform with a convenient integration and interface, in which case it can create an agiotage. If you add a certain rating system and allow the creation of mini tours for ordinary players - this will increase the flow of players, respectively, and the payback of advertising on the platform.

All that you wrote - will be present on our platform. Thank you a good tip
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

About the revival of Starcraft sounds very fun Grin Grin. I like your spirit. Only for the sake of his support I want to participate. I wonder if this platform will become popular, because only on this depends its success.

Thank you, I am glad that such nostalgia for the game is close not only to us
chromby

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:31:40 AM

All that you wrote - will be present on our platform. Thank you a good tip
I am glad that we are looking in one direction and see the advantages of this approach. Good luck in development and attracting sponsors.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

You want to solve the problem of separation between professional and ordinary players but how does allowing players create their own tournaments help this.Won't it be professionals creating tournaments among themselves and ordinary players doing likewise?I'm trying to get my head around that,kindly help me.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:38:02 AM

How will this option be developed and used in which it will separate the players' degree of experience? Will there be any sort of ranking or indication to determine the player's experience?
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:36 AM

You want to solve the problem of separation between professional and ordinary players but how does allowing players create their own tournaments help this.Won't it be professionals creating tournaments among themselves and ordinary players doing likewise?I'm trying to get my head around that,kindly help me.
We are trying to implement a platform in which, in addition to large organizations that host large-scale tournaments, ordinary players will be able to negotiate local championships, whether from 1x1 matches to local / city / district competitions. They will have a certain division, but almost equal opportunities in their ecosystems, allowing them to gain points to move to the next leagues and participate in more large-scale events
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

How will this option be developed and used in which it will separate the players' degree of experience? Will there be any sort of ranking or indication to determine the player's experience?
Yes, there will be a rating on the platform among the players, which will make it clear which player is experienced and which player is worse. For known players in this or that game will be available verification of personality, the rest should participate in competitions and leagues to reinforce their status. In games where there is a rating system, it will unquestionably help in making a decision and setting a framework for indicating the level of players
Etner

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

cool that there are such amusing projects, not all popular games have a ranking system and this could help or renew interest for ordinary players, allowing them to better sell advertising. I wish to successfully break into the stream of popularity of eSports and soar up. Waiting crowdsale
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

Thanks for the nice feedback
forgent

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

The project looks very useful and in demand, but without proper marketing, nothing can come of it. Perhaps the investment here is needed even more than in development. Have you thought about this?
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

The project looks very useful and in demand, but without proper marketing, nothing can come of it. Perhaps the investment here is needed even more than in development. Have you thought about this?

We have all the necessary resources to promote our project and our team is putting maximum effort into development in this direction
forgent

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

We have all the necessary resources to promote our project and our team is putting maximum effort into development in this direction

It's good. Your plans include launching a bounty program?
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

It's good. Your plans include launching a bounty program?

This question excites many people) Yes, we plan to launch a bounty campaign in the near future, join our group in a telegram, and subscribe to our Twitter to keep abreast of all the news (all links are listed in the first post)
malbeck

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

I like the concept of your project and I am convinced that it should become popular, because interest can be formed not only by the players. When will it be possible to buy the first tokens?
Ayurpwnz (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

I like the concept of your project and I am convinced that it should become popular, because interest can be formed not only by the players. When will it be possible to buy the first tokens?

ICO starts on 03/09/18
iwanttobejerax

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

What disciplines, besides Dota 2, do you want to implement on the platform?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: