Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO PEOPLE POST IN ALL CAPS WHEN SMOKING CRYPTOCURRENCIES???  (Read 98 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembitz (OP)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

<<<PUMPERS THREAD>>>

ANY NON-ALL CAPS POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

(OP UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I THINK YOU FINALLY LOST IT, GEMNUTZ!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gembitz (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE DERAILED WITH YOUR FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!! =) LOL

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE DERAILED WITH YOUR FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!! =) LOL

INSIDER TIP:  BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES BTI!  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gembitz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:55:21 PM

INSIDER TIP:  BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES BTI!  Wink

BTI ready for takeoff! weeeeeeee

===>

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: