Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] Mazacoin pool at maza.cryptoADHD.com  (Read 3972 times)
owlhooter (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:23:50 PM

Come join our pool at maza.cryptoADHD.com where we have 1% fee and offer a 30 MZC block finder bonus.

We are relatively new to the pool game but have been doing fairly well with Mazacoin and would like to welcome any new miners onto our pool.  Also, any feedback you may want to provide and any assistance needed setting up your miners can be directed to maza@cryptoadhd.com
owlhooter (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:36:07 PM

All fees (other than what is used for block finder rewards) and all donations made to the Mazacoin pool @ CryptoADHD.com between now and Tuesday 3/4/2014 at 9PM CST will be donated to the MazaCoin Cares fund created by MazaCoin Founder Payu Harris. The MazaCoin Cares announcement can be found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjmxRfZlPU.

We hope to do other donation drives such as this in the future, so get in, and get mining, and get those donations in to help a worthy cause.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:19:29 PM

Dev of Mazacoin needs to make an official thread in the Alt coin section for Maza.
It's kind of a big deal coin and should have a real thread so people can discuss it.

Kind of history making coin.. so...
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=MZC&b=BTC
Doing pretty well ^^ last 2 days
ThinkI

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:37:45 PM

Hi,
I've been mining on the pool long enough to have a couple of hundred coins confirmed but my balance is 0 and although the workers are displayed on the worker tab they are not on the bottom of the Dashboard.
Are you having any problems at the moment?

ThinkI

Earn DevCoins by doing stuff you enjoy! Cool
BTC: 1AxYGFDnnw1PUo8TbQ83PCrenjQJBYU41Z | DVC: 1HKK5tswf8mXGsQng5naNEeqY44ZTHD3MY
Is this the best way to mine BitCoin?
owlhooter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:10:35 AM

Hi,
I've been mining on the pool long enough to have a couple of hundred coins confirmed but my balance is 0 and although the workers are displayed on the worker tab they are not on the bottom of the Dashboard.

ThinkI

Not having any problems we are aware of, at maza.cryptoadhd.com, if you still haven't had anything confirm on blocks found while you've been mining then shoot us an email at maza@cryptoadhd.com and we'll take a look at it for you.
ThinkI

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:55:58 AM

Hi,

ThinkI

Not having any problems we are aware of, at maza.cryptoadhd.com, if you still haven't had anything confirm on blocks found while you've been mining then shoot us an email at maza@cryptoadhd.com and we'll take a look at it for you.

Some coins finally showed up. The lack of anything appearing in the unconfirmed section is disturbing however.

ThinkI

Earn DevCoins by doing stuff you enjoy! Cool
BTC: 1AxYGFDnnw1PUo8TbQ83PCrenjQJBYU41Z | DVC: 1HKK5tswf8mXGsQng5naNEeqY44ZTHD3MY
Is this the best way to mine BitCoin?
owlhooter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:05:15 PM

Some coins finally showed up. The lack of anything appearing in the unconfirmed section is disturbing however.

ThinkI

That's odd that nothing was showing in unconfirmed, I know we went quite awhile without finding a block yesterday as the difficulty was rather high, but I'll keep a lookout for anything not showing in unconfirmed, so far I haven't seen any issues, please let me know if you see it again though.
lacrossewacker

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:20:31 PM

I have my AMD setup going just fine but I can't get cudaminer to work right.  Getting all (boooooo's)
.bat file.....
cudaminer -H 2 -i 1 -C 2 -l auto --url stratum+tcp://maza.cryptoadhd.com:4444 -u myuser.myworker -p mypassword
pause
owlhooter (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:41:06 AM

I have my AMD setup going just fine but I can't get cudaminer to work right.  Getting all (boooooo's)
.bat file.....
cudaminer -H 2 -i 1 -C 2 -l auto --url stratum+tcp://maza.cryptoadhd.com:4444 -u myuser.myworker -p mypassword
pause

Cudaminer was designed for Scrypt coins so runs scrypt by default.  https://github.com/cbuchner1/CudaMiner/blob/master/README.txt  says you can do "-a sha256d" but then says not to do it as there is no GPU acceleration.  I've never tried it on cudaminer so I'm not sure how good or bad it may work.
irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Come join our pool at maza.cryptoADHD.com where we have 1% fee and offer a 30 MZC block finder bonus.

We are relatively new to the pool game but have been doing fairly well with Mazacoin and would like to welcome any new miners onto our pool.  Also, any feedback you may want to provide and any assistance needed setting up your miners can be directed to maza@cryptoadhd.com

Token expired, please try again

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

back here after the boom in 2013
owlhooter (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

Token expired, please try again

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

It's one of the security measures MPOS has built into it, unfortunately it makes it so you have 1 minute to input what you want on a page, if you are on the page longer than 1 minute and try to submit the data it gives the token expired message.
pedrosoft

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:01:46 PM

I have problems with pool ! Sad
gazzamc

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:18:13 PM

Only getting Boo's on my end..
Destiffmast

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:28:35 PM

Anyone managed to connect a tecnobit hex16a2 to this pool?
My miner freezes every time I start it, but it logs ok to btc guild.
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

I've pointed 300GH of BFL miners at this pool for the past several hours.  It has been pretty solid so far.  Profitability is sky-high at the moment compared to BTC.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
faronwong

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:31:56 PM

I've pointed 300GH of BFL miners at this pool for the past several hours.  It has been pretty solid so far.  Profitability is sky-high at the moment compared to BTC.

how many coins im running 360gh just wondering what amount of coins average for 24 hours im currently mining version coin but like the sound of this too
BTCIRV

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:45:35 PM

tried your pool, but for some reason I'm getting lots of reject errors.

Is this sha, rather than script? I'm I using my wrong rig?

Derp. It's sha-256. Changing rigs. Never mind. Duh.
HappySmack

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:33:56 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 10:29:38 AM by HappySmack

Pool and site are both down.

[Edit]

Both are back up.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:27:51 PM

I want to do a reality check on my calculations, and also the calculations at coinwarz

I joined maza.cryptoadha.com on about March 1, 30 days ago.  I pointed half of a Batch #2 Avalon toward the pool, approximately 41 GH/s.

I have calculated my hashrate by the following formula:

hashrate = coins / 86400 (seconds/day) * 2**32 * 3296223 (current difficulty) / 5000 (coins per block) / 30 days / 1.0e9 (convert to GH)

I get 27.820 GH/s instead of 41.

This could be because the difficulty was actually higher during the month.  Is there a plot of difficulty so that I can check this?  Has anyone else done this sanity check?

I try to be respectful and informed.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

It could also be because of a lot of orphans, which is a concern with a 2 min block time.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: