Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious Transaction to Satoshi  (Read 4582 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:33:34 PM

I have sent to this address.

SO?

You are suspect.

Yes... BTC_Bear is a suspected member of the group Satoshi.

What?
That's stupid.

There is no group Satoshi.

I am Satoshi  Grin

Now please, I have tried to be logical about this, but you people keep claiming my hard work  Grin

Seriously itemgirl, it is nothing but spam.

Other users got some too.
Look it up in the forums and you will see this is correct.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:39:21 PM

over the years alot of people have been sending coins to that address, not because they know the person. but because they love satoshi's invention and felt that they should donate.

over the years alot of people have found out about the address and thus some a-holes have added his address to their spam scripts.

no one truly knows satoshi and incoming payments are meaningless. what would be newsworthy is the day an outgoing payment was made from his address

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
itemgirl (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:51:45 AM

SO?

You are suspect.

What?
That's stupid.

I am Satoshi  Grin

Now please, I have tried to be logical about this, but you people keep claiming my hard work  Grin

Absolutely there is a group Satoshi. Satoshi Nakamoto was not a single man.
vivalinux

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:58:30 AM

Take it easy, it's only some spam ad.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:59:34 AM

SO?

You are suspect.

What?
That's stupid.

I am Satoshi  Grin

Absolutely there is a group Satoshi. Satoshi Nakamoto was not a single man.

And you base this on what?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:04:32 PM

OP you need to learn more about bitcoin. Anyone can send any amount to any address. This means that you (yes you), can send bitcoins to Satoshi.
Nothing mysterious about that.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:12:57 PM

OP you need to learn more about bitcoin. Anyone can send any amount to any address. This means that you (yes you), can send bitcoins to Satoshi.

I understand that anyone can send any amount. But do u send random amount to random people from your bank account ?
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:58:37 PM

Girl stop looking into this any more.

There is nothing to find.

Like I said, do a search in the forums.
A couple of weeks back many users reported receiving Satoshis from an unknown source.

Once they looked it up they had discovered that it was only to lead you to a website.

Like I said, it is just spam.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:49:36 PM

What would be interesting is to find an address that probably belongs to Satoshi and see some recent activity going out of the address, does anyone have any informations about that?

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:06:50 PM

What would be interesting is to find an address that probably belongs to Satoshi and see some recent activity going out of the address, does anyone have any informations about that?
We know all of the addresses satoshi mined and transacted with, and none have sent Bitcoin out since 2010 Sad
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:52:46 PM

Well, he does tend to visit the forum though under a different username, he'll find a way to respond indirectly if he's amused.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:54:30 PM

We know all of the addresses satoshi mined and transacted with, and none have sent Bitcoin out since 2010 Sad

I would mean that he is dead??

I can't believe he would just not try to spend BTC for the good of Bitcoin, be involved somehow or spend some of the BTC

BTW off topic does anyone know if I can add a second line to my signature to put my bitcoin address, it case Satoshi arrives and want to spread the wealth, you can PM me

S4VV4S

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

I can't believe he would just not try to spend BTC for the good of Bitcoin, be involved somehow or spend some of the BTC

BTW off topic does anyone know if I can add a second line to my signature to put my bitcoin address, it case Satoshi arrives and want to spread the wealth, you can PM me

I haven't it yet but you can try [/br] or [\n]

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

You can put it in the second line of your sig.
And satoshi is still out there.  He probably has a new identity, he could be any one of us!
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

And satoshi is still out there.  He probably has a new identity, he could be any one of us!

Don't tell people that.
Then they will discover my real identity  Grin Grin Grin Grin
LOL
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

It is unlikely that he is out there and never spend any btc

Concerning my signature it doesn't allow me a second line

gpucoolingmethod

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

Well, he does tend to visit the forum though under a different username, he'll find a way to respond indirectly if he's amused.

I guess the username is barwizi !
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:02:00 AM

I understand that anyone can send any amount. But do u send random amount to random people from your bank account ?
No. Do i send random amount to random people from my btc wallet?
Yes.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:13:44 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 07:35:30 PM by itemgirl

Yes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfZpep0CAAAoCtD.jpg
anteater2009

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:28:18 AM

Yes.

hey really ? will u please send me some BTC @ 14gBVQPp96w2quyjEGGf9zoDokRzrbTT4g ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfZpep0CAAAoCtD.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbwZGZqCUAEXHaG.jpg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: