Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe  (Read 7607 times)
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

my concern is that widespread use of cannabis will just be another means to inoculate the masses

That is kind of what they want you to believe. They tried to tell us that pot funds terrorism as well. I don't smoke it but I don't think my values should be imposed on those that do choose to indulge.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equipoise (OP)

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:27:20 PM

my concern is that widespread use of cannabis will just be another means to inoculate the masses
There are no such issues in all the 5000 years of historical usage of Cannabis Sativa as a medicine. The statistics in the countries that legalize/decriminalize Cannabis for recreational/medicine use shows that this lowers the usage of hard drugs in those countries, no big change in cannabis usage, billions saved... It treats diseases like multiple sclerosis, cancer, epilepsy and many more (also used on children) with not a tiny fraction of the side effects of the medicines for those diseases and on many patients with much better therapeutic effects. The last 50 years of war on drugs is a trillion-dollar failure going to it's end.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:12:15 PM

Oliver Becker imported 15 kg Moroccan hashish in Berlin, Germany - completely legal so far: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204230204863367. Someone there on the weekend? Smiley

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:43:05 AM

The first Bulgarian cannabis seminar was held on June 22, 2014. It was a great experience with a great people and great lecturers:

Dr. J. Kardajov - "A problem with a made up problem."
Prof. A. Tokarev - "Who wins and who loses from the war on drugs."
K. Angelov (lawyer) - "Decriminalization or legalization."
Dr. V. Sotirov - "Good medical practices and drugs."
B. Sandov - "The forgotten hemp and it's economical potential."
A. Chervenkov - "420 reasons to grow hemp."
G. Luxembourg - "Medical cannabis - true or false? Definition, education, discussion. What makes the Israel MC program successful"

The hall was full. The seminar was filmed and live streamed all the time. I'll soon post links to the lectures videos (one of the lectures was in English and all the other in Bulgarian). I'll also post some photos from the event. Thank you everyone who made this first cannabis seminar happen! Weed like to talk!

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:43:28 PM

Attached are three videos from the first Bulgarian cannabis seminar (in Bulgarian):

Dr. V. Sotirov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq39booF1_A
Prof. A. Tokarev: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDEJHksuVMo
A. Chervenkov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKeLTagqWQQ

Weed like to talk!

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:38:52 PM

Two more lectures (one in English):
G. Luxembourg - "Medical cannabis - true or false? Definition, education, discussion. What makes the Israel MC program successful" (EN):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUw8Ir6vxv4&list=UUGLMN2NpAXaDyk6RlZYtejg

K. Angelov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_JNhSyyvk&list=UUGLMN2NpAXaDyk6RlZYtejg

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:43:36 PM

That is kind of what they want you to believe. They tried to tell us that pot funds terrorism as well. I don't smoke it but I don't think my values should be imposed on those that do choose to indulge.  

Let's imply reverse logic.  Most of the population doesn't smoke weed or engage in any 'drugs' (less we count Alcohol but even many people abstrain from that).  Last I check, voter participation is at historical low rates in most countries and nobody is taking to the streets.

I think the problem with Weed is what the name implies, weed, it's something anybody can grow in their backyard and that's a problem.   They'll make weed illegal or semi-legal but thinking it'll ever be outright legal to grow in our backyards is another (too much money involved / being made cracking down on it and lesser money made growing it as licensed farmers)

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:24:53 PM

^I'm not sure what your thesis is. Do you think the licensed farmers should take your money and that's why it should be illegal to grow? What about when you are growing it to build your own house?

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:35:33 PM

^I'm not sure what your thesis is. Do you think the licensed farmers should take your money and that's why it should be illegal to grow? What about when you are growing it to build your own house?

Everything political in our world is based on lobbies.  I'm not familiar with Bulgaria's exact case but in most countries there exists a class of "licensed farmers" who can grow things like Marijuana and Opium and they benefit from being able to sell a restricted good and not have to face any competition (unless one wants to pay off the government for all the required licensing and registrations). 

Naturally those guys, due to the money they have, can exert more political influence on drug policy than recreational users with no political influence.

If weed became legal then many licensed growers, due to the collapse in price (look at what happened in Uruguay with the price of weed), would shut down.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:12:04 PM

The price here raised 30-40 times last 8 years. It should definitely drop if it's legal (even just for licensed farmers).

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:57:03 AM

Don't forget to sign the European Citizens' Initiative: Weed like to talk - A European solution to a European issue : legalizing cannabis:
https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/index.do?lang=en
More then 10% of the signatures needed are already collected. When the threshold is met the European Commission have to discuss the problem and propose a solution to the European Parliament for voting. Don't miss this opportunity. Weed like to talk!

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

One more lecture from the cannabis seminar.
Dr. J. Kardajov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy_jG5jkNmw&list=UUGLMN2NpAXaDyk6RlZYtejg

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:54:03 PM

US War on drugs in numbers:
- $1 Trillion spent
- 45 Million arrests
- 2.3 Million prisoners
- $51 Billion a year

Effects:
- Rates of addiction remain unchanged
- Overdose deaths are at an all time HIGH
- Drugs cost less then ever before

JUST SAY NO...to the War on Drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmBHnk78Q_4

Weed like to talk!

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:09:37 PM

^Sugar and vinegar are also drugs and both of them could lead to serious health conditions and addictions. Coffee too...

equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:57:28 PM

One more lecture from the seminar:
B. Sandov - "The forgotten hemp and it's economical potential.":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LrOngLd8o&feature=share

...and the trailer of the documentary by Joro Vasilev "Revelations" - before and after going to the jail - a 6 years sentence for Cannabis:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=644664622277715

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:03:50 AM

That would not be an issue if people learned to grow their own it isn't rocket scinece it is a weed.
equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:49:58 AM

There were some good Medical Cannabis seminars in Europe last few months. Organizations from the OP were active part in those events. Another great Medical Cannabis seminar was held two days ago (12 of September, 2015) in Sofia, Bulgaria. It was organized by Liberty420 with the help of the organizations in the OP. I'll add the videos from the lectures when those are available. You could like our FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/DekriminalizaciaNaMarihuanata
If you want to donate to help us continue our fight please PM and you'll get an address (addresses from the OP should be still OK, but their private keys are not in my possession, so I want to make sure they are OK before any new donations).

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:57:51 PM

Proper use of weed (cannabis) products would cure people of more than 90% of what ails them. Combining weed usage with things like MMS, Laminine, GcMAF, hydrogen peroxide therapy, phytronutrient ingestion, EDTA (for cleansing from heavy metals), and others, just might give people a life span of, say, 500 years.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
equipoise (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:48:21 PM

Proper use of weed (cannabis) products would cure people of more than 90% of what ails them. Combining weed usage with things like MMS, Laminine, GcMAF, hydrogen peroxide therapy, phytronutrient ingestion, EDTA (for cleansing from heavy metals), and others, just might give people a life span of, say, 500 years.

Smiley
It can't cure everyone and each case, but it works on quite wide variety of conditions. When this herb is used "When one starts ingesting the raw, unburned THC and its associated cannabinoids, medical miracles often occur."

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:05:20 PM

Smiley
It can't cure everyone and each case, but it works on quite wide variety of conditions. When this herb is used "When one starts ingesting the raw, unburned THC and its associated cannabinoids, medical miracles often occur."

That's why we need to combine it with other things that work effectively on some people. If we would combine many of the herbs of this world together with proper thinking we could probably extend life to many years. But there is no way outside of the right kind of faith in God to keep people alive indefinitely.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: