Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is falling sharply  (Read 780 times)
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

bitcoin does not fall as fast as the etherium. You can now buy an etherium and sell it when the rate increases
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

yes in any of the top 10 you can invest as when the growth begins, it touches everyone, you just have to wait
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

Is there any potential coin I can invest in while the market is falling, things are getting too dow to much

Of course bitcoin is still the first in the list to invest  now. Bitcoin price is getting down which is good to buy then hold until market rise and bitcoin price increase. There are so many potential coins in crypto market that you can buy and invest if ever. Just choose the right one with potential to grow so that you can earn and not to loss.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

I will advise you to just buy bitcoin or Ethereum,  don't buy altcoins for now they are not safe in investing for now  due to bitcoin movement,  they easily dump when bitcoin dumps or pump,  when bitcoin is stable it's hard for some altcoins to reach it's peak for now due to the market conditions
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

Is there any potential coin I can invest in while the market is falling, things are getting too dow to much

VeChain is a potential project and their coin VET is a promising coin that will totally gain in price soon. It's making up an down movements atm and very suitable to make day trading for profit.
CopMom

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

At a time of declining cryptos due to the denying of many of the SEC's ETF submissions, the market has become increasingly tragic. So to invest, only ETH is worth investing in and holding in the long term. This time investing in ICOs is not a good idea because the rate of ICO Token is very low and difficult to recover.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

I will advise you to just buy bitcoin or Ethereum,  don't buy altcoins for now they are not safe in investing for now  due to bitcoin movement,  they easily dump when bitcoin dumps or pump,  when bitcoin is stable it's hard for some altcoins to reach it's peak for now due to the market conditions
I agree with you. Personally, I'm holding 40% of my investment in Bitcoin, 20% in Ethereum, 20% in perspective altcoins which already found it's bottom, and 20% in cash.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

The rate that market is falling now is not encouraging. This has cause so many things in going into trading now because no body ready to invest or buy any token now
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

There are many causes for the cryptocurrency market to decline, such as regulation or every investor who is upset about the continuous price decline so that they will choose to cut their investment loses and will likely return if they will bull run. All we know, recently the price of cryptocurrency was strongly influenced by the SEC, which continued to reject proposals to receive ETFs so that prices dropped further. I only believe that if the SEC accepts ETF proposals then the cryptocurrency will have bull market.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

You can check Genesis Vision (GVT) and Wanchain (WAN). They are both potential coins that can be invested for future profit.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

This was mostly contributed by many rejected bitcoin etf proposals and also incessant icos who cash out in ethereum to solve immediate needs. The ripple effect haa turned tokens to pump and dump

AAlex48

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

At this stage, everything is too interconnected.We must closely monitor the market to see something.Particular attention is paid to the divergence from  trend.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

At a time when the market has fallen sharply at the current rate, investing in any cryptos can be profitable. But in my view, investing in Ethereum then the long-term hold is the best way to make a high profit without fear of risk. Invest in altcoins in this time is hard because the exchange rate of some altcoins is impossible to recover.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████