Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is falling sharply  (Read 780 times)
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Theres nothing we can do about it, we cant control the market, the only thing we can do is watch our portfolios suffered again from loss.
PlayChip

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

Considering looking for reverse-ICOs. Reverse ICOs are businesses introducing a token into their existing business ecosystem.

That means they have existing revenue streams, customers and infrastructure to deploy their token into. This means they can accept fiat during their token sale and don't have a complete dependence on funds raised to get their projects off the ground.

It also means it isn't a scam. No licensed business can run off into the sunset with your money, especially if you pay in fiat.

A good business knowledge and working product means they have a good idea of how to deliver something to their customers and the broader market.

This article provides a good overview of the concept.

https://bitcoinist.com/reverse-icos-a-better-alternative/
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

Is there any potential coin I can invest in while the market is falling, things are getting too dow to much

The current trend seems to be concealing new potential coins. After the sharp decline of ETH, people always talk about EOs, NEO or XMR. Of course, the general trend of the market is negatively impacted by FUDs, I suppose, the news from Goldman Sachs is causing the next panic.
Cayforu

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Yes the high disintegration in market is too much. Market did not stable and there is no pump in the price rather the market depressed everyday by day.
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Is there any potential coin I can invest in while the market is falling, things are getting too dow to much

ETH will definitely stop falling in the level of 200-205 USD. So be ready to buy it there.
deputyer

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Market will fall until Eth touch $70.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

It was expected and i think the price will go down even more and starting from december or january 2019 price will probably start rising.
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Every time the market's sharp decline is an investment opportunity, because there will be cheap coins after the decline, which is a good buying opportunity, only to buy low-priced chips to have the opportunity to make money. So I think you can choose a few good coins and invest.

lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Regardless of the market ups and downs, you can invest in your optimistic cryptocurrency, because everyone's views are different. If you think a certain coin is excellent, then you need a decisive decision!
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

The market falls down sharply and bleeds too much. If you’re asking for a potential coin to invest well most likely BTC is favorable because of its stability and rapid growth. Look what happened last year! This is much more a good impression and prediction to bet.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

You can try investing in a popular coins like btc and eth, the price of these coins were declining for the past weeks hence its better to take this chance to buy. If you heard about IOST its also a good coin to invest in this dip I've been hodling this for few months now, I believe this coin has potential and there's a progress in their project. But before that better to conduct your own research and dont rely with others suggestions.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

I hope that money will come back some day.Could not panic anymore.If you do not calm down if you do not panic.If anything has fallen and hope will soon rise up in the sky.Everybody earns plenty

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

you can look for the top 10 crypto in coinmarketcap and you can invest some of your funds but I do not guarantee the loss that you get later on
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

If you do not know the tools of technical analysis of coins, then on such market conditions I do not advise you to invest. Very bad market trend

Unfortunately, knowledge of technical analysis will not help much to invest in this market, as it is controlled by manipulators.
BitImpact

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Everyone's going to shill you their own coin if you are going to ask like that.

For me personally, I would say it's best to stay out at the moment, until a clearer route can be seen. Right now, buying into anything would be a gamble. It's best to park your funds in BTC or Tether/TrueUSD for the moment.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

Hey. The fact that the market is falling I consider another intermediate step in this interesting area.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

Everyone also hopes like that, the market will recover at the end of the year like last year. And we must be confident for that. If you are not sure about buying a coin, you don't need to buy it. But the decline in the price of coins is an opportunity to invest.
Building hopes only on the basis of what was in the past year - it makes no sense. If there is no good news and big players do not come to the market, then there will be no growth.

We have to wait patiently and recently we don't see any news from the sources about the Bitcoin, in a single day big players will manipulate the market and Bitcoin start increasing it's price but it seems there won't be any improvement in the market in this year.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Of course you can invest, because when the market falls, you can buy more coins with less money! This is a good thing, what do you think?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Market will fall until Eth touch $70.

Yes, agree but first, we could see 800-1000. Then fall to the 70-110. The volatility is very HIGH in crypto.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Looking for a potential coin? what do you think about bitcoin? you don't have to look for another coin that has potential because all of the potential is already with bitcoin.

The market is falling sharply but it's not for bitcoin though it was up to $6,900 and down to $6,400 today what do you think with it? that's a good time to buy while its down by $400.
Your argument is not convincing. You can not say it will increase from $6400 without any analysis. That's really dangerous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: