Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...READ THIS NOOBS... This is just for you!!!  (Read 139 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 05:17:28 AM by cabalism13

Why do people always says the same and normal things?

Altcoins is dying...ETH is dying...Bitcoins is dying...
Everything is dying...
Where/right time to invest... what altcoins are you holding... what should we do if bitcoin/eth/altcoins crash/drops...

Really? Although we all know that this things doesn't have a stable value and yet people around here still says the same thing over and over again.

Can't you even think of new things that you can post here in this section? I think there is something else that we can discuss here except those values...

Yes, it's true that this is an ALTCOIN DISCUSSION but is it really necessary to repeat questions over and over and over again? We can't do anything about those values... We can't control it... We just have to go with the flow of every market.

Just have a quite look at the 1st page of these section, almost the majority of the topics going around here is just being spammed.

It's really annoying. Are these people doesn't have any brain cells left on their head?

edited:
Comments:
People let their emotions, people here have their own opinions, this is a normal thing for those who has experiences... blah blah blah

All of these are shits,.. don't you have a GOOGLE & YOUTUBE on your browsers?
Seriously? all of those who has experiences have used that in the first place!

DON'T BE SUCH FOOLS, YOU JUST DON'T USE IT BECAUSE YOUR TOO LAZY TO DO THAT.

Font Size is Big? I DID THAT ON PURPOSE for you to read it very carefully & clearly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

All those people who said that are also dying too. Its really annoyong to see those nonsense stuffs like, why did they got on crypto market on the first place if their mind set is just like that. I dont know were people are also believe in that useless post. No onevs getting rich overtime so we should have a little more patience in everything.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

I think this is a very normal thing. This forum is composed of different opinions of different people. We can't say that the opinions of others are bad. Everyone has their own opinions. Your opinion is also very good. Others are also very good, this forum is used to exchange opinions.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

It only goes to show that a lot of people, especially newbies like me do not care to read or do any form of research when they get on here. They straight up start posting crap, mostly repetitive questions that have been asked and extensively discussed already. I think when repetitive threads start to get deleted as they come, it would start sending the right signals
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

All those people who said that are also dying too.
Well, I hope it does come true. And that will be an excuse though.
What a funny thing that their lives is also volatile.
Such crappy posts and useless things, is what I see here everyday...There are just few here who really has the average IQ that was acceptable and capable of doing right things with their kind of reasonings/ prospects about crypto.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

The patient is the key.
BTW, there is a logical disagreement exists in this topic.
You have said read this noobs but they rarely do that.
On the other hand, we can say that if you are reading to get some answers, you are no longer a noob.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

The patient is the key.
BTW, there is a logical disagreement exists in this topic.
You have said read this noobs but they rarely do that.
On the other hand, we can say that if you are reading to get some answers, you are no longer a noob.

It's an ADJECTIVE mate and it is just one connotation. It really doesn't speaks literally on just newbies.
I hope you understand that now.
And YES, you're maybe right on that fact, but still let's just hope that this shits will read this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: