Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:05:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: History might repeat itself once again- The new China ban  (Read 226 times)
clingy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

The Chinese government is very annoyed with cryptocurrencies, so it closed most of China's trading websites from around October last year. It also banned all ico projects. I believe history may repeat itself, but I believe this has little impact on Chinese investors.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Last year around this time getting into September, China decided to ban crypto trading activities and other related activities and then they finale banned somewhere in September. This year, they have done it again by banning crypto marketing and events, according to: https://bitcoinist.com/china-officially-bans-crypto-activities/
Will this make the market furious again and begin to pump or it's no "new" news and so it won't have any significant impact.

China banning cryptos in September was not the rise why the market went to into bull run last year, market went into bull run because of the bitcoin futures trading and what could happen this year is that bitcoin ETF might get approved which could see anther huge bull run
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

If there will be a ban, I think it will be an ICO coins and not Bitcoin and other known cryptocurrency. Their strategy of banning cryptocurrency failed already. I think they already know that banning cryptocurrency is not a good approach to and should embrace it to take advantage and get ahead in the future.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

China: okay guys, we need more bitcoin, time to wage another ban...
Mr.frost

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

It might have impact but they are not the only country who are into crypto.Let's just say, the history that will repeat will be the big jump of the coins value.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Chinese govs are very strict with the regulations that have been issued, and I think they only want to hold most of the cryptocurrency market in the world. however, they could not control that and that was why they hated the initial coin offering.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Last year around this time getting into September, China decided to ban crypto trading activities and other related activities and then they finale banned somewhere in September. This year, they have done it again by banning crypto marketing and events, according to: https://bitcoinist.com/china-officially-bans-crypto-activities/
Will this make the market furious again and begin to pump or it's no "new" news and so it won't have any significant impact.

I don't think this message will affect the price of Bitcoin or other altcoins. The price is very instable even without this message. Besides, it doesn't directly affect Bitcoin or altcoins. So from my point of view, this message isn't as bad as the message again when china may have wanted to banish Bitcoin altogether. But that's just my opinion. If and how the market really behaves on this message we will see in the next days.  Wink
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Noone cares about crypto news from China anymore! Bigger news was when facebook banned crypto marketing on its platform! China darkened their crypto world last year and they dont count anymore!
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

China moves again? That is not something new. These guys are the biggest market manipulators where these chinese are investing secretly to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrency at its lowest price. We all know that China always using its power to get what they wanted so manipulating the price in the market is super easy for them. I will not be surprise if they will change their mind sooner or later and embrace cryptocurrency once they collected enough bitcoins.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

Mmm...well maybe what you are saying could be true. The price of Bitcoin has been gradually rising of late and I think this might have a relation even though there are numerous reasons that can affect the price of Bitcoin. We hope this latest gradual bull run is real and no bad news occur on our way to the top.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

If the history will repeat itself then we should buy bitcoin now because a big increase are coming up. The movement of Chinese goverment won't be soething new at all. China is one of the biggest and strongest countries in the world and they want to take effect on this crypto world so as long as some thing big comes up, they will involve
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

This strange Chinese decision, apparently, is connected with the trade wars being waged now all over the world. It will lead to an influx of dollars into the Chinese economy due to the sale of crypto assets by Chinese investors. Many of them will go to Singaporean jurisdiction. Most likely, such a decision is lobbied from there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: