Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's create some Ethereum clones  (Read 1645 times)
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 03:25:56 PM

If I somehow develop an interest in running my one token what do you think will come to my mind first? How to make money with it, yes we all want to make money and that's probably why everyone come on here but the way we make money is very important in our lives, I am not a qualified blockchain developer, let's leave that to those who actually are into this things from scratch

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:13:17 PM

If I somehow develop an interest in running my one token what do you think will come to my mind first? How to make money with it, yes we all want to make money and that's probably why everyone come on here but the way we make money is very important in our lives, I am not a qualified blockchain developer, let's leave that to those who actually are into this things from scratch

I am not interested in more Blockchains created by Developers, we need local Blockchains.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:39:19 AM

I am interested in this project.

Everyone check out this book, it is called "Building Christian Communities, Strategies for Renewing the Church".
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3355371-building-christian-communities

I am a Hindu, but I find this book is a good starting point. There was a Movement in America that started in the Pentacostal Church, the word Pentacost comes from when Jesus' Disciples were baptized in the Holy Spirit, through Vizual Fire, then they began Speaking to people in their own Languages, but each person heard his own language.

That is the Root of the Pentacostal Church, and out of that cane the Charismatic Movement, a Charism being a gift given to you by God, such as Speaking in Tongues or Healing with Hands.

This book was written within the formation of that Movement, and the Philosophy behind it is that America uses to be so Religious with the Puritains/Quakers, and Witch Hunting, and Footloose, etc (not all the best examples, but we all know them) that in America's Past there was Religion all around you. But now, you have to go to Church or a Temple, etc, to get Religion and since that is now the case, Religious people out to go out and form their own Communities.

Kind of like the Amish do, but the book itself inspired the "People of Praise", well known now because of US Supreme Court Justice, Amy Coney Barrett.

The Mormons were the ones who Settled the West, that is why there is Utah. And there was a Federal Mormon War, there was a Shoot on Sight Executive Order in Missouri for Mormons until the 70s.

This is actually what the FreeMasons did too. They Build Libraries and Town Halls and Churches.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:39:56 AM

I am going to be creating an Ethereum Clone soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:41:13 PM

This is how I learned to make Cryptocurrencies
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1278734.0

This project made it easier
http://forknote.net/documentation/cryptonote-generator/
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:45:13 PM

Ethereum Smart Contract creation pre-compiled
https://github.com/satansdeer/ethereum-token-tutorial
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:16:55 PM

I am going to create a series of Blockchains and Document it, so others can follow along and learn later.

We will create Tokens on existing Blockchains all throughout that time, same concept. Teach and show others.

We will use BLURT and its Forks to Support our Currencies, while using our Currencies to stock up on BLURT and its Forks.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:01:00 PM

Tell us when it is done. LOL. I understand that it is a kind of sarcasm. The second Vitalik Buterin can be hardly found, especially here, on the forum where mostly amateurs have gathered to share their points of view towards cryptocurrencies’ market.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:40:24 PM

https://github.com/elastos
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:45:06 PM

Tell us when it is done. LOL. I understand that it is a kind of sarcasm. The second Vitalik Buterin can be hardly found, especially here, on the forum where mostly amateurs have gathered to share their points of view towards cryptocurrencies’ market.

I don't think the World needs more Vitalik Buterins, the World needs more EIP 1167s.

Once anyone and everyone can Churn out a Steemit Website, or a PoS Coin, or a ETH Cloud Blockchain, then we will see the World adopt Blockchain.

We don't need 8FA and Stellar type complexity. We don't need the Blockchain that replaces LANs and WANs and Mesh Networks, we need the Organization that makes Currency easy to build at home or for your organization, and the give it liquidity, and let you build your community from scratch.

There is no need for these programmers to be at the center, Organizations should exist before the programmers come in.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:46:56 PM

Tell us when it is done.

It takes 15 minutes, I have done it before, but I will for sure. I want people to mine it of course.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:20:52 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 08:37:16 AM by Tokenista

Ethereum cloning guide
https://medium.facilelogin.com/build-your-own-blockchain-b8eaeea2f891

I am thinking of doing 2 sister chains one Fork one Clone
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:46:21 AM

Why would I want to clone ethereum? This is why we keep having stupid projects in crypto space today, this will even turn some into scammers themselves, God have messy on crypto space from now on as everyone wants to be a developer, more scam projects incoming

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:11:44 PM

Punic Copper [PUCO] - A New TRON Token TRC10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289188.0

This will kick off our Project. The Punic Copper Token will be the Pennies (Coppers) in the Punic Currency Ecosystem.
Atang Sulaeman

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:12:56 PM

it seems very useful if it is used for the local sector or for our surroundings, so minimizing the use
of fiat money which only if we use it in the trade sector that is around us, indirectly facilitates payments from buyers to sellers.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:27:49 AM

Why would I want to clone ethereum? This is why we keep having stupid projects in crypto space today, this will even turn some into scammers themselves, God have messy on crypto space from now on as everyone wants to be a developer, more scam projects incoming
That's for sure.  A cryptocurrency, and even more so an Ethereum clone, needs to be created only for some significant purpose and, in general, in order for the cryptocurrency to develop not quantitatively, but qualitatively.  Otherwise, we will turn Nakamoto's good undertakings into aburd.  Then we wonder why we have so many useless altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:58:57 PM

it seems very useful if it is used for the local sector or for our surroundings, so minimizing the use
of fiat money which only if we use it in the trade sector that is around us, indirectly facilitates payments from buyers to sellers.

It will be more truly decentralized if regions, cities, companies and organizations make currencies, spread them, then get them on exchanges, rather than making a currency, getting it on the exchange, then creating an Organization, as is the current model.

Just to see easily what it does, look at how much more accessible that makes Bitcoin for everyone, that then applies to all Bloclchain tech once the Blockchain is local.

That's for sure.  A cryptocurrency, and even more so an Ethereum clone, needs to be created only for some significant purpose and, in general, in order for the cryptocurrency to develop not quantitatively, but qualitatively.  Otherwise, we will turn Nakamoto's good undertakings into aburd.  Then we wonder why we have so many useless altcoins.

Punic Copper [PUCO] and Punic Tin [PUTI]

Discord
https://discord.gg/tmuxfVG

Blog
https://blurt.blog/@punicwax

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/PunicWax/

These is the first of several Punic and Shaivite Tokens and Chains that will be made to spread Religious Currency for the Trade of Religious Materials such as Books, Seeds, Gemstones, Herbs, etc. I will begin Punic Copper airdrops soon.

The Family of Cryptocurrencies will serve to educate the masses. If a person just off the Crypto-boat understands the Punic Family of Currency, they can compare it to each other Token and Chain like a Rosetta stone "Oh, Punic X is like Bitcoin, Punic X is like Graphene" etc as they move beyond the Punic Ecosystem.

This is also how understanding Ancient Mysteries and Ancient History works, it is not 1 groups story, it all relates back to each other.

"Not only were Moors well versed in it, they were the originators of [Mystery Schools]" - Madame Blavatsky

In 1837 James Stein proposed that the Earth could be used as a Circuit (Grounding Wire) and that Earth?s magnetic field had Electrical Currents. In 1839 Alexandre Edmond Becquerel discovered Photovoltaics, now called Solar Power.

This is a good non-Theistic quote that can help you begin to understand Gods.

"Before there were intelligent beings, they were possible; they had therefore possible relations, and consequently possible laws. Before laws were made, there were relations of possible justice. To say that there is nothing just or unjust, but what is commanded or forbidden by positive laws, is the same as saying that, before the describing of a circle, all the radii were not equal." -Charles Louis de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu, Complete Works, vol. 1 (The Spirit of Laws) [1748]

Gandhi used the metaphor that if a Villager in India does not know the name of their British Governor, why should he understand God who is dissociated physically from himself in a far  greater way than the Governor to the Villager. Gandhi compared it to Natural Law, which is what Newton wrote about. Zeno, the Stoic, called it "Divine Will". Jesus said it was not in the Jots and Tittles of the Law. And King Tut found it in the Heiroglyphs of Worm Eaten Scrolls. Polybius was an educated Roman Prisoner who wrote the History of Rome living to be very old for that time. He claimed the Ancients gave the people fear of Gods and Hell to control them, but that the moderns (200 BC-ish) were too rash for trying to ban them. So even some Educated Ancient people misunderstood the Gods and thought they were just stories. But Gods exist and may be invoked by Theurgy, or Mimickry. And retained through Mnemonics. Some just come regardless.

Gandhi also said that while the Villager might not know about the Governor, he knows God Rules the land.
The person on the left in this video is Brother Polight. Brother Polight is the head of an Organization called Nu-Covenant, which is a descendant of the Nuwapian Nation, a Religious Black Nationalist Society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8umSJkT3ro

In the Video he is talking to a Nu-Covenant Member who also works with Banks and Gold Mines, they talk about how Gold Trade and Silver Trade would work in an Economic Collapse situation, if Gold and Silver were our Currency again. They talk about how Gold has Market Value (called Spot) and Numismatic Value (Collectible, Sentimental or Historical Value).

They then discuss a Gold Mine owned by Nu-Covenant and how Gold can be stored, certificates can be taken out representing the Gold, and projects can be started by showing potential investors the Gold Certificates held.

PUCO

100 Punic Copper [PUCO] per address will be airdropped using the Token Bulksender dApp:
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/tron-token-bulksender
Post your TRON address in this Thread to participate.

Here is the Bulksender git to Clone
https://github.com/howeguo/Token-BulkSender

They will also be available for various tasks, and anyone who wants to Buy Bulk can get 5 PUCO for every 1 TRON. I will be teaching others how to make these Tokens, so if you want to know how just ask.

PUCO Specs:

700,000,000 Total

350,000,000 Frozen for 900 Days

Up to 100,000,000 for Airdrops, Ambassadorships, etc.

Up to another 100,000,000 to go Towards Bounties, Tasks and Development of the Punic Wax Project. Bounties and Tasks will also take any Leftovers from Airdrops and Ambassadorships.

150,000,000 to Provide Liquidity and pay Project Team Members, with a focus on keeping the price unaffected by this. We will not let our own Team lower the price on the Stakeholders without informing them of any Development coming that must be paid for. Team Pay will be given out fairly to those providing Service to the Project, and all the shareholders.

We will conduct Buybacks and have Products you can Buy with Punic Wax Project Currencies.

We will put the 350,000,000 that is released after 900 days to some Charitable use whether it be a rewards distribution, funding of something larger, or many small 3rd party projects. But whatever the 1/2 that is Frozen is used for will benefit the Punic Wax Currency holding Community, and we will probably create a DAO to hold the coins in kind of a Trust Fund to be accessed by stakeholders and Distributed as Decided by the DAO.

Listings:

Wallets-

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tronlinkpro.wallet&hl=en_US&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dtronlink+wallet+android&pcampaignid=APPU_1_rYGxX8f1NcLYsAWToJ6oCg

Apple
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tronlink-trx-btt-wallet/id1453530188

Exchanges-

COMING SOON!

PUCO will be listed on 1 or 2 exchanges soon, then it will be listed for Social Media Bounties. Sharing, Retweeting, creating a post, etc.

I will list 1,000,000 PUCO for sale on the exchanges so people can buy it cheap and list it higher. After a period of time, 2 or 3 months, if there is PUCO from this on the market stalling a price rise, any of that PUCO which was not bought will be listed at higher than all other Sell Orders at that time.

Blockchain-
https://tronscan.org/#/token/1003505

PUTI

PUTI Specs:

2,000,000,000 Total Supply

Distributed after 7 Days to accounts who use certains Tags on Steemit, when they are also then Voted on by Steemit Users who have PUTI in their Steem-Engine Wallet.

Tags
upvu, ulogs, dliker, projecthope, dtube, canna-curate, punicwax

65% of Rewarded PUTI goes to the receiver of the Vote, 35% goes to the Voter giving an incentive to Buy and Hold to earn more.

Every year reward goes down 5%.

1 Token is minted every minute from the 2,000,000,000 to make up the daily reward Pool: 60 × 60 × 24 = 86,400 PUTI per day, - 5% per year, so this Token will be distributed for at least 64 years.

I distributed 10,000 Tokens to each Upvu, Dlike, Canna-Curate, Project.Hope and 15,000 to myself. I have Steem-Auto set not to fall below 92% following several Curation Trails.

Voting Power to distribute that Pool is based on your share of existing Tokens. Every time you Vote, your Voting Power goes down 2% and it takes 432000 seconds to regenerate from 0% to 100%.

Listings:
Coming Soon

Exchanges-

Steem-Engine
https://steem-engine.com/?p=market&t=PUTI

Because of where are a positioned in the market in terms of being on Steem-Engine and TRON, we will soon be able to say things like "Break into DeFi with Punic Currencies" and it will just be a fact, people will be able to earn with us, sell our Currencies to us for a profit, then if they so choose, they could put their funds into the TRON or Ethereum DeFi markets, and use the "loans" to come back and Buy from us, to later Sell back to us for a profit.

Just to show how we will do Buy Backs.

PUTI itself has a built in Buy Incentive because with 86,400 made per day, it might seem like those who come in first have the biggest advantage, but rewards are divided 65/35 between the reciever of the vote and the curator. So if there are 50,000,000 in Circulation and 5,000,000 of those are on the market for $200, someone could spend that from earnings on a STEEM post and buy in.

I will also use BLURT, STEEM and PUCO earnings to buy PUTI and I were will HODL PUTI and keep it staked, and will only occasionally sell any and won't kill the market, I intend to HODL for the entire 64+ years to increase rarity.

PUCO will be sold on exchanges for Liquidity, and the earnings from that will be used to buy PUTI, BLURT and STEEM. And we will buy PUCO back the other way when it is low and they are high on the markets.

We will then make more Tokens and Blockchains, and continue the holding and earning and buying back.

We will then bring that into Precious Metals, Gemstones, Seeds, Books, Land, etc. Which can then in turn be sold in exchange for our Coins and Tokens.

So you will be able to Buy things using your Punic Currencies. And we will Buy them from you, and we will HODL as much as we can.

The 1st Punic Currency in 2,000 Years!!!:

Historians don't know who the Plebians actually were, and they had a Triad with 2 Women (Libera and Ceres), it's not hard to figure out:

The Phoenicians had spread Farming and Gods, Art, Marriage, etc. During the Second Punic wars Spain was called New Carthage, or Nuevo Cartago or Nuevo Kartago. It was ruled by Hannibal Barca, whose last name meant "Thunder" and he inherited by his father. As a child he had been on a mountain in a Mercinary camp run by his father, learning about languages and war. Hannibal worshipped Eshmun, Hera and Hercules, and when Rome declared war on Carthage, Hannibal wasted no time and immediately went across Spain and France rounding up Horse worshipping Tribes. Then followed a route only taken by Hercules before him across the Alps losing 1/3 of his men and all his elephants, supposedly using Fire and Vinegar to destroy rocks along the way.

When he entered Italy he defeated various Roman Generals and Senators. Rome banned the word peace and for 15 years Italy was ruled by Hannibal, who made an alliance with Alexander the Great's, great great great great grandson, and Rome began burying their own people alive to atone to the Gods, and after consulting their Sibylline Books and the Oracles at Delphi, they accepted the Phrygian Goddess Cybele into their Pantheon. The Rural Goddess, the Goddess of the farming Colonies established by the Phoenicians for a thousand years before Rome began to expand. They then followed the advice of the young son of a dead general, went to Carthage and systematically burned it down for months. Destroying thousands of years of History, likely retained in the Library of Alexandria which is now destroyed.

This would also inadvertantly solidify a large part of human history. When Rome accepted Cybele, or Ceres, they won the Third Punic war. They destroyed Carthage, Crucified 6,000 people as sold everyone who hadn't fled into slavery. But as the empire developed they discovered a Holiday among the former Phoenician taught rural communities. They celebrated the Winter Solctice by giving gifts, and worshipped Mithra, God of Contracts, Marriage and Promises. Tying a string on your finger to increase memory of something for later is a Mithraic Ritual. So, the Roman Government became a Mithraic cult, meaning that by winning the war, Rome had been changed forever.

Liber, the Male Plebian God is like Liberty, while Libera the Goddess is like Liberal. Ceres is like Cereal Grains.

Liber and Libera are Wine related Dieties. Ceres is a Work and Harvest Goddess, she has underlings that represent farms Jobs, similar to the Muses being the Arts. Each God being a duty.

Ceres is also the namesake of Wax, which is Cera in Ancient Languages. Beeswax was the first Wax, and the Priestesses used to be called Bees.

The U.S. Founding Fathers were aware of some of this. When Brutus and the Senate killed Cesar they held up a Phrygian Pole. The Phrygian Cap was worn by freed Roman Slaves, so when Rome accepted Cybelle, they brought the Ides of March. Hannibal killed Cesar ultimately, or as Polybius put it "All that befell the Romans was of one man... one mind... Hannibal" -Polybius

I like putting everyone together and getting big things done. My favorite person in History is Hannibal Barca who was a General who only hired Mercinaries, few people he was with were his Race. And others would join just out of excitement in having seen any Victory over Rome for the first time.

And Hannibal led while sleeping in the Dirt.

If Hannibal wouldn't do it, he wouldn't send someone else in front of him.

And he would actually keep people back to stay alive in case of a loss, and who could run in to help win if things went ok.

And he was never in the 2nd group.

The Scipio-Hannibal Debate Transcript
https://www.johndclare.net/AncientHistory/Hannibal_Sources7.html

#PunicWax

How? and Why? did this become lost:

If you look at the dispersion of Human Genetics, and specific case in points like Mitochondrial Eve, and the several layers of Humanoid Species development for Billions of years in Africa. There was a period of development roughly 100,000 years ago regarding Human Abstract Thought and Selectivity. Stones were collected with understanding of their impact on other stones. Eggshells were chosen for their thickness and decorated eventually. Dream Herbs were actively sought and consumed. This all may have to do with developments due to omega-3 and other compounds over Millions of years.

Humans then moved through Arabia, to Asia, India, then the rest of Asia, Europe, Australia, then the Americas and the other Islands.

But back in Africa, centered in Egypt, was the Ancient Society that started it. The story of Queen Dido is well understood to be Mythical, but if we look into it we can see something. The Myth says she fled Cannan and settled in modern Tunisia, founding Carthage. This was not a story to be told to the people in Carthage, this was a story to be told to Africa to come to Carthage. A Great Queen established a City on the Coast across from their colony Sicily, near Europa (a Phoenician Goddess). A story told to those who worshipped a Goddess.

Punic Wax was developed within this framework of History, and was forgotten with it after Rome systematically burned Carthage for months. And Rome probably burned it with the Wax as fuel, it probably smelled beautiful all over the World as Rome burned Carthage.

Boiling Procedure Options, with or without Resins, Gums, Rosins, Oils, Fats and Balsams:

Salt and Baking soda in Water + Beeswax

Ashes + Beeswax

Ashes + Salt and Baking soda in Water + Beeswax

Vibhuti + Salt and Baking soda in Water + Beeswax

With these last 3 boil in stainless steel only (corrosive bases eat many metals, glass, etc), or apply solution to beeswax as in traditional Saponification. Avoid contact with skin, use rubber gloves have vinegar on hand to counteract acid with base.

Sodalime + Beeswax

Potash + Beeswax

Lye + Beeswax

Punic Wax = Saponified Beeswax

The Punics were at first a great asset to the Phoenicians, and the King of Tyre. Just how the King of Tyre built Solomon's Temple in the Bible, Tyre also created Carthage, and the Punic People existed in Carthage, in the region that is modern day Tunisia, Carthage was generally in the area now called Libya, spanning to Egypt. When the British first came to Libya, the Libyans said that they were Cannanites.

2 Samuel 5:11 "Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David."

Carthage was a center of Trade between the Mediterranean and the deeper African Continent, it was the most advanced Civilization before Rome. They had mini-Skyscrapers used like Apartments, Boats that could fare the Ocean and allowed them to rule the Sea, Invented Greek, Arabic, and the other Phoenetic Languages, Invented the Royal Purple, Crimson and Blue Dyes from Conch Shells, the Color is known as Tyrian Purple and the Color is turned Crimson or Blue with Boiling techniques, and they Invented Clear Glass. The Phoenicians are the Greek Phoenix, the Phoenician Culture always rises, it is the Cream. Carthaginian Magic is what Separates the Wheat from the Chaffe.

Which brings us to Punic Wax.

My Wife is starting her Spell Shop, Divine Mystical Expressions where we will be making Soap so I had been studying Saponification, but now I was doing research on Enzymes and Potentiation at the time, regarding new personal research into Kava being done along the lines of Oilahuasca. And I started the process of Discovering Punic Wax by thinking along the lines of chewing gum, and got there by thinking of Frankincense and Mhyyr. So I start the chewing gum enzymes search with Gum Arabic because it is in most chewing gum, and Benzoin Gum.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoin_(resin)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_arabic

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128120026000063

There was also a Benzoin healing oil that was just Benzoin Gum in Alcohol
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tincture_of_benzoin

This is Australian Gum, probably associated with the Aboriginal Dream Time Culture.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinifex_resin

From Ancient Greece
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastic_(plant_resin)

Then there is Fossilized Resin, which is Amber
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber

And I found the History of Amber trade in the Pacific Islands
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kauri_gum

And that Amber trade was like the Roman Amber Road
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Road

Which reminded me of the Beaker Cultures
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Beaker_culture

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnelbeaker_culture

Then there is Dragon's Blood Resin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_blood

And a Canadian Pine Resin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_balsam

And Dammar Gum
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dammar_gum

Where I find the phrase "Encaustic Paints".

I did a little more research, and there it is, Punic Wax. Like a gift from God. Beeswax, Brine (Salt Water and Baking Soda) and Ashes (Potash/Potassium Hydroxide), mixed with Pigment.

So we are Resurrecting Punic Wax, creating new Versions, and adding it to Soap.

Punic wax:
150 g Pure Beeswax (Allbӓck, used as purchased - see above) boiled repeatedly in artificial 'seawater' prepared using 42 g sodium chloride (S7653 from Sigma-Aldrich, UK) in 1200 mL water with 30 g of sodium bicarbonate (S5761 from Sigma-Aldrich, UK).

"In the 20th century, painter Fritz Faiss (1905-1981), a student of Paul Klee and Wassily Kandinsky at the Bauhaus, together with Dr. Hans Schmid, rediscovered the so-called "Punic wax" technique of encaustic painting. Faiss held two German patents related to the preparation of waxes for encaustic painting. One covered a method for treating beeswax so that its melting point was raised from 60 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees Celsius (from 140 to 212 °F). This occurred after boiling the wax in a solution of sea water and soda three successive times. The resulting, harder wax is the same as the Punic wax referred to in ancient Greek writings on encaustic painting."

Cuní, Jorge & Cuni, Pedro & Eisen, Brielle & Savizky, Ruben & Bové, John. (2012). Characterization of the binding medium used in Roman encaustic paintings on wall and wood. Anal. Methods. 4. 659-669. 10.1039/C2AY05635F. "The characterization by means of Attenuated Total Reflectance Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry of the binding medium present in eight samples of Roman wall paintings coming from three archaeological sites in Spain and a sample of a Roman-Egyptian mummy portrait on wood showed strong evidence that the medium in all the studied samples was composed of beeswax and soap. These results suggest for the first time that Roman artists used in wall and easel paintings a water soluble encaustic paint of beeswax and soap. Experimental studies with a wax-and-soap technique showed that this painting technique allows reproduction of the physical characteristics of many Roman-Egyptian encaustic mummy portraits with greater accuracy than the hot wax encaustic paint and the alkali-treated encaustic paint often considered to be the painting techniques used in these portraits. Wax-and-soap encaustic also showed greater accuracy in reproducing the physical characteristics of Roman wall paintings than the fresco painting technique, generally thought to be the technique used to execute such paintings. This study suggests that wax-and-soap encaustic could be a common painting technique among Roman artists, and its composition could correspond to a lost ancient encaustic formulation searched for the last five centuries by many artists and researchers dissatisfied with the former reconstructions of the ancient encaustic painting technique."

Arie, Eran & Rosen, Baruch & Namdar, Dvory. (2020). Cannabis and Frankincense at the Judahite Shrine of Arad. Tel Aviv. 47. 5-28. 10.1080/03344355.2020.1732046. "Two limestone monoliths, interpreted as altars, were found in the Judahite shrine at Tel Arad. Unidentified dark material preserved on their upper surfaces was submitted for organic residue analysis at two unrelated laboratories that used similar established extraction methods. On the smaller altar, residues of cannabinoids such as Δ⁹-teterahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabinol (CBN) were detected, along with an assortment of terpenes and terpenoids, suggesting that cannabis inflorescences had been burnt on it. Organic residues attributed to animal dung were also found, suggesting that the cannabis resin had been mixed with dung to enable mild heating. The larger altar contained an assemblage of indicative triterpenes such as boswellic acid and norursatriene, which derives from frankincense. The additional presence of animal fat―in related compounds such as testosterone, androstene and cholesterol―suggests that resin was mixed with it to facilitate evaporation. These well-preserved residues shed new light on the use of 8th century Arad altars and on incense offerings in Judah during the Iron Age."

So far this is what the plan is for the Blockchain/Token suit:

Punic Emerald/Esmerelda (ETH)
Akasha (ETH)
Punic Bronze (TRC20)
Punic Zinc (Hive-Engine)

We will also Clone

Cryptonote
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Graphene/BLURT
ERC20 Tokens
Stella Lumen Tokens
Counterparty Tokens

And several others, and we will show everyone how.

Then the Karma Network
ERC20 and TRC20 will be made using these concepts

https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts

https://maksimivanov.com/posts/gradient-coin-tutorial/

https://lightrains.com/blogs/how-to-create-mineable-erc20-tokens

Cloning Ethereum takes 15 min, it was made where you can easily make a Private chain for Development purposes, so like you can make a personal Ethereum Blockchain with just the Devs mining and they get 100,000 fake ETH in a Block, and they can pay for all the gas power for testing in these fake worthless Ethereum. But if you give it some good specs, Blocknumber, Block difficulty, Halving Rate, Total Supply, etc. Minimal to no premine, then get listed on a mining pool to start off, then you have a real Ethereum Clone and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) motor.
https://medium.facilelogin.com/build-your-own-blockchain-b8eaeea2f891

Here is just an example of how we will fulfill Buybacks.

We are Launching the Token both here and on BLURT (and STEEM, as it is a TRON Token), and I invested $1,000 in BLURT when it was under $0.02 each.

So as we grow on BLURT, some people will spend BLURT earnings on us. I will use my BLURT earnings to support Buybacks, and do the same with STEEM and other Currencies

We will have Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Tokens supporting this also.

Here is how we are going to be creating Earnings that are not like Wages, but like an Oil Well

1. Blurt, Hive, Steemit + Minnow Support + Canna-Curate + Steemit Communities (APPICS, DLIKER, PunicWax, etc) + Hive Communities
2. SBD + HBD ---> Blurt
3. Blurt + Steemit + Hive + Canna-Curate on Bitcointalk
4. Steem-Engine Tokens + Hive-Engine Tokens + Steemit Communities + Hive Communities + Scot Bots
5. TRON TRC20 Tokens + Bounty0x
5. Blurt ---> STEEM Power
6. STEEM Power to Steem-Engine and Hive Engine, back and forth continuously selling Tokens and STEEM as needed for Liquid, or buying BLURT, etc..
7. DTube Clones
8. Blurt Forks
9. Several other Blockchains

We can also start trading Gold and Silver for Currencies, once a few people do that the value will basically be backed by Gold, and the person selling Gold for Blurt at $0.02 makes tons of earnings on the Blurt Moon Ramp.

SBD & HBD ---> Blurt Power
Curate and Continue until Blurt is $0.50 or $1.00

Cash out 1/3 Blurt at $0.50-$1.00

Buy STEEM Power at $0.15 or so

Be a Steemit Whale. Help new people earn SBD to buy BLURT.

It is like Built-In Buy Support, we just suggest to everyone "Hey, you know you can buy BLURT with your SBD/HBD earnings?"

And I want to explain that the price spike I am talking about is a Bubble. BLURT will be $1.00 and as high as $20.00 because it is new.

Supply and Demand
+
Trade Volume
+
Rarity as BLURT becomes BP

That is where the price spike it coming from and it can not be stopped, it is simply inevitable that BLURT will Bubble.

Economics 101

Currencies, both fiat and crypto, don't actually contain any value they simply represent value. They are called Trade Instruments, meaning, instruments that facilitate trade. Stocks are an example of trade instruments that aren't money, they have no actual value but they represent a share of a company and the company itself does the work that turns the profits that gives a share its theoretical value. All trade Instruments work along the same lines: Fiat is traded by banks and Foreign Exchange companies, Stock is traded on Stock Exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange and Cryptocurrencies are traded on various Cryptocurrency Exchanges. All of their values are representations of real things, for example Stocks Represent created and distributed goods and services by a particular company, while fiat currency represents created and distributed goods and services of a nation. Both change based on industrial/technological/scientific/developmemtal, etc advancements within those companies or nations, as well as various factors such as Trade Volume and Inflation, War, or Political Upheaval. For example, because ISIS Soldiers stole tons of Gold from the Bank of Mosul, Iraqi Dinar are now not worth as much, because they don't have the Gold to back their currency, and their country is in a Civil War. If in the next 5-10 years Iraq were to become a Peaceful place where people wanted to invest their money, Iraqi Dinar would go back up. It is best to trade your trade instruments at the highest value possible and use them to buy real items, such as: Precious metals, Livestock, Software, Machines, Produce/Seeds, Land, Realestate, etc and then use those to get more trade instruments.

Trade volume is how many people are buying and selling a particular currency or stock. The more people who are buying it, the higher the value will rise.

An example of Inflation is when the United States starts printing too much money. When this happens a dollar starts being worth less, which in turn means it will take more money to buy the same materials. For instance, if you go to the store and one day Milk is $3/Gallon but then you go a few months later and notice it is $5/Gallon, this is because of inflation. Inflation also drives things like the minimum wage and social security checks, which are usually based on the cost of living. Cryptocurrencies with no cap will eventually inflate into eternity and lose value, unless they have a high trade volume.

Supply and Demand is the comparison of how many people want something against how many there are of that thing. For example, when Apple creates a new IPhone the value is higher than it really should be and as the technology slightly or drastically ages, the value goes down.

A Whale is a person who has a large quantity of a certain trade instrument and uses that to effect the markets. For example, if someone has 51% of a particular stock they could either sell them all quickly which would bring the value of that stock down, or they could hold on to all of them which makes them more rare and makes them more valuable.

Bubbles are when something is artificially high in value, 2 examples of this are: IPhones as mentioned before, and Gasoline. Gasoline raises in value based simply on the speculation that "one day we might run out", this creates bubbles which raises prices. But Gasoline will probably be replaced by ethanol before it ever even gets close to being used up.

Look at different exchanges- Sometimes you can get more on one site than you can on another site, for the same coins. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one site and sell them on another site for more. This works better when you are trading Crypto to Crypto rather than Crypto to fiat.

Use coins to create goods and services- Don't just use coins to buy random things, buy software and other goods that you can use to produce things or spend them on things like textbooks. Create a product if you can.
Promote your favorite coins- If you have a favorite coin and buy some, don't forget to share it on social media.
Create a currency- Satoshi gave out the Bitcoin source code so that people could make their own currencies.
Create an exchange- Transaction fees can earn the owners a lot of coins and you can help fledgling altcoins by offering them on your exchange.

Don't buy above spot- If you are trading coins for precious metals, check the current global value of that metal and buy as close to that value as you can.
Invest in foreign countries- Don't think America is the be all end all.

Steemit's First $30,000 Post
https://steemit.com/steemit/@marsresident/steemit-s-first-usd30-000-post

Cryptocurrency and Taxes
https://steemit.com/money/@marsresident/you-do-not-have-to-pay-taxes-on-cryptocurrencies-until-you-sell-them

Voting and Witnesses on Steemit
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/vote-for-steem

How DogeCoin Overtook Other Currencies
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-dogecoin-overtook-other-cryptocurrencies

STEEM?s USD Value will Climb Throughout the Year
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/steem-s-usd-value-will-climb-throughout-the-year

How STEEM Can Become the #1 CryptoCurrency
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-steem-can-become-the-1-cryptocurrency

Github Archive for STEEM App Developers
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/github-cryptocurrency-app-creation-archive

I am interested in this project.

Everyone check out this book, it is called "Building Christian Communities, Strategies for Renewing the Church".
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3355371-building-christian-communities

I am a Hindu, but I find this book is a good starting point. There was a Movement in America that started in the Pentacostal Church, the word Pentacost comes from when Jesus' Disciples were baptized in the Holy Spirit, through Vizual Fire, then they began Speaking to people in their own Languages, but each person heard his own language.

That is the Root of the Pentacostal Church, and out of that cane the Charismatic Movement, a Charism being a gift given to you by God, such as Speaking in Tongues or Healing with Hands.

This book was written within the formation of that Movement, and the Philosophy behind it is that America uses to be so Religious with the Puritains/Quakers, and Witch Hunting, and Footloose, etc (not all the best examples, but we all know them) that in America's Past there was Religion all around you. But now, you have to go to Church or a Temple, etc, to get Religion and since that is now the case, Religious people out to go out and form their own Communities.

Kind of like the Amish do, but the book itself inspired the "People of Praise", well known now because of US Supreme Court Justice, Amy Coney Barrett.

The Mormons were the ones who Settled the West, that is why there is Utah. And there was a Federal Mormon War, there was a Shoot on Sight Executive Order in Missouri for Mormons until the 70s.

This is actually what the FreeMasons did too. They Build Libraries and Town Halls and Churches.

"Kyphi (Kapet) was one of the most popular types of temple incense in Ancient Egypt and it was also used as a remedy for a number of ailments. The name Kyphi is actually the latin version of the Greek transcription of the egyptian word Kapet and it is thought that it originally referred to any substance used to clean and perfume the air only later developing into a specific type of incense. Kyphi is still best considered as a type of incense rather than a specific recipe as the ingredients listed in ancient sources, both Egyptian and later Greek and Syrian, are varied with only a few ingredients appearing in every recipe. We have four complete recipes for Kyphi, two of which are in Greek and date to later periods, but sufficient information to hazard a guess at a further three recipes.

It is difficult to confirm the identity of some of the ingredients of Kyphi, but based on the information avaiable Kemet Design has developed Kyphi (Kapet) incense which is as similar as possible to the traditional incense of Ancient Egypt.

The earliest recipe for Kyphi Ebers Papyrus (circa 1500 BC). This recipe was intended to be used to purify the home and give clothes and breath a pleasant aroma so may have differed a little from the recipes used by temples at the time. Most notably, there is no mention of raisins in this recipe (although it is possible that the inclusion of raisins was assumed) and the Kyphi is prepared by simply boiling the ingredients in honey.

Papyrus Harris I was composed during the reign of Ramesses IV during the twentieth dynasty (Ptolemaic Period of Ancient Egypt). The papyrus records the donations made by Ramesses III to a number of temples and refers to the delivery of six of the ingredients found in the Edfu recipe to temples so that they can prepare Kyphi. The ingredients listed are mastic, pine resin (or wood) camel grass, mint, sweet flag and cinnamon. It is assumed that the recipe would also have included raisins wine and honey but that theses supplies would not have to be delivered from the central stores as the temples would be able to source them locally. Unfortunately the papyrus Harris does not confirm the recipe or the method of preparation.

Plutarch visited Egypt durint the first century BC (the Ptolemaic Period of Ancient Egypt). He had access to a text by Manetho (third century AD) called “Preparation of Kyphi-Recipes” no copies of which have been recovered. Plutatch quotes a recipe from this important text and clarifies the method of prearation of Kyphi. According to Manetho the ingredients are not added at the same time and ground, but rather added one at a time as magical texts are read aloud.

Plutarch also confirms that Kyphi was drunk to cleanse the body and was thought to bring restful sleep with vivid dreams. According to Plutarch Ancient Egyptian priests burned incense in the temple three times a day: frankincense at dawn, myrrh at midday, and Kyphi at dusk.

The Temple of Edfu was built in the first century BC (the Ptolemaic Period of Ancient Egypt). There are two different recipes for Kyphi inscribed on the walls of the temple, one of which includes synonms for many of the ingredients and explanatory notes. The two recipes differ only in the quantities of each ingredients. A similar recipe (again with the same ingredients but in slightly different quantities) can be found on the walls of the Temple of Philae.

The preparations of these recipes is much more complex than the later Greek versions and there are also more ingredients. The mastic, pine resin, sweet flag, aspalathos, camel grass, mint and cinnamon are ground together in a mortar and the liquid residue discarded. Then the cyperus, juniper berries, pine kernels and peker are ground to a fine powder and combined with the mastic mixture. The combined mixture is moistened with a little wine and left to steep overnight. The raisins are steeped in wine and combined with the mixture and this is allowed to steep for a further five days. The mixture is then boiled until it has reduced by one fifth and the honey and frankincense are combined and boiled to reduce by one fifth. The two mixtures are combined and the myrrh is then ground and added to make the final mixture which was formed into small pellets for burning.

Papyrus Ebers

Honey

Frankincense (antiu)

Mastic

Genen (Sweet Flag)

Pine Kernels

Cyperus Grass

Camel Grass

Inektun

Cinnamon

Papyrus Harris

(Raisins)

(Wine)

(Honey)

Mastic

Pine Resin

Camel Grass

Mint

Sweet Flag

Cinnamon

Manetho

Raisins

Wine

Honey

Myrrh

Resin

Mastic

Bitumen of Judea

Cyperus

Aspalathos

Seseli

Rush

Lanathos

Sweet Flag

Cardamom

Edfu Temple

Raisins

Wine

Honey

Frankincense

Myrrh

Mastic

Pine Resin

Sweet Flag

Aspalathos

Camel Grass

Mint

Cyperus

Juniper Berries

Pine Kernels

Peker

Cinnamon

Galen (circa 200 AD) studied medicine in Alexandria and so had access to many of the texts from Ancient Egypt which have since been destroyed. He wrote an essay called “On Antidotes” which refers to a scroll written by Damocrates (now lost) in which Damocrates confirmed that he had used the recipe for Khypi set down by Rufus of Ehpesus (circa 50AD) which he includes in his scroll.

To make Kyphi Rufus advised that the honey and raisins should be mashed together. Then the bdellium and myrrh should be ground with some wine until the mixture had the consistency of runny homey before being combined with the honey and raisin mixture.the rest of the ingredients could then be ground and added and the incense formed into pellets for burining.

Damocrates also confirms that according to Rufus cardomom may be a substitute for Cinnamon and that the mixture was used to purify the temple but also as a remedy for snakebite.

Dioscorides (circa 100 AD) provides us with a recipe for Kyphi in “De Materia Medica” and this is thought to be the first Greek description of the material. He confirms that Kyphi was primarily used to purify the temple but was also made into a drink which was taken as a remedy for asthma. He notes that there are a number of recipes for Kyphi and quotes one of them.

Raisins, wine and myrrh are ground together. The remaining ingredients (except the honey and resin) are ground together and added to the raising mixture and the resulting mixture is left to steep for a day. The resin is then melted slowly with the honey and then ground into the first mixture.

There are no exotic spices in this recipe and is is proposed by Manniche that this recipe was primarily an antidote rather than an incense recipe. She suggests that the exotic spices were not considered necessary for the medicinal use of Kyphi but would have been used to enhance the aroma of Kyphi when it was prepared as incense

Around the time of Galen (circa 200 AD) an unnamed scholar was compiling a book on medicine in Syriac (Aramaic). He made refenece to a substane named “Kupar” whicb is thought to be a version of Kyphi. He advises that the rasins and other soluble ingredients should be dissolved in wine. The dry ingredients are then ground in a mortar and the frankincense and honey are warmed together. All of the ingredients are then combined.

Kupar is described as an incense with a very plesant aroma and a remedy for liver disease, and for coughs and other diseases affecting the lungs.

Rufus of Ephesus

Raisins

Wine

Honey

Burnt Resin

Bdellium

Camel Grass

Sweet Flag

Cyperus Grass

Saffron

Spikenard

Aspalathos

Cardomom

Cassia

Dioscorides

Sun Raisins

Old Wine

Honey

Myrrh Pure Resin

Juniper Berries

Sweet Flag

Camel Grass

Aspalathos

Cyperus Grass

Syriac

Raisins

Wine

Honey

Frankincense

Myrrh

Spikenard

Crocus (saffron)

Mastic Aspalathos

Cinnamon

Cassia" -https://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kyphi/

This is originally how I learned to make Blockchains years ago.

LEARNCOIN [LEARN] - The coin that helps you learn to make your own cryptocurrency!

Source: https://github.com/altcryptomining/learncoin
Windows Binaries: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8pm4vp60zwglt0/learncoinwin-latest.zip
Virustotal for windows binaries: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3dc907392d61cddad739818689d7f723cc84a67b65e66c033e5b9a9ad9b5e30b/analysis/1449455467/

2nd opinion: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b7d8f52a5504414ed269b7259faba915c2345d5eaab727efc674525cfa94b8db/analysis/1449455160/

First Pool
Basic UNOMP - http://159.203.105.243

The coin that teaches you about creating your own cryptocurrency
I decided to create this coin for 2 reasons:
1. to show people how easy it is to create your own coin which can teach you a lot about command line interface, simple coding, git and just generally get into programming the easy way
2. to show people that they shouldn't necessarily buy into (or invest their mining power!) into any old coin that comes along, because as you'll see it's really not that hard, and why should you give money to some guy who spent like 4-5 hours doing some copying and pasting and tells you what he's "created" is the best coin there has ever been.

I don't expect this coin to be a huge hit, in fact it's probably full of bugs that will almost immediately break it if anyone starts mining.

What you will get out of this coin is the chance to follow along with me as I build the coin (I'm committing my whole day off today to doing this so I  hope you enjoy it)

Key Info / What you'll get:
A series of youtube videos that shows you every step of the way how to (poorly) "make" your own cryptocurrency.
A "dev" who wants to learn / be criticized along the way
A fair release. This is a scrypt coin and I've only got a single r9 280x so my premine will suck Cheesy so ASICs feel free to jump on board. Who knows, it might even fork and I won't know how to fix it! How fun!
How I created the first pool which will be avaialble at launch (without a domain, because I'm too poor to buy one)

Coin Specs
Algo: Scrypt (cloned from Litecoin)
Block Reward: 50 LERNS
Block Time: 30s
Retarget: 5 minutes (10 blocks)
Total coins 84000000
Confirmations 20

Videos Below - note I just do one take on Open Broadcaster without any editing other than pausing the video to get a coke while shit compiles
(Just uploading to youtube now)

Episode 1:
Introduction / Explanations / OS Setup / Cloning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jqAfySi64&list=PL3VHTMe_nFkyQKRus_py1WIRQr7FG2009

Episode 2
More cloning and generating merkle root
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENaTmbh8Xuw&feature=youtu.be

Episode 3
Hashing the genesis block
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jp65Uq_U30&feature=youtu.be

Episode 4:
Creating some "artwork"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z_ONhDseVE&feature=youtu.be

Episode 5:
Compiling for Windows and uploading to github
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3oE5uIP64&feature=youtu.be

Episode 6:
Seeing it all running and pool starting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVPcmirqyOY&feature=youtu.be

Episode 7:
Profit???
This made it easier

Forknote (current core - Bytecoin 2.1.0)
http://forknote.net

Forknote is tool for creating or connecting to Cryptonote blockchains. It uses Bytecoin as base, and sticks to its codebase as close as possible.

Download
https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases

Active networks
https://github.com/forknote/configs

Connect to existing blockchains

$ ./forknoted --config-file configs/imaginary_blockchain.conf
$ ./simplewallet --config-file configs/imaginary_blockchain.conf

Create new coins

Use our form to create a Cryptonote network a matter of seconds:
http://forknote.net/create/

Learn more in our guide:
http://forknote.net/guides/setup-private-blockchain/

List of all available parameters:
http://forknote.net/documentation/daemon/#blockchain-options

You can try it by downloading Forknote:
http://forknote.net/downloads

Bounties

Forknote GUI (50000 DSH): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.msg23747414#msg23747414

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/forknote/

Support the project with BTC:
1M5ihpjUwQ86XWHGNVGGd3LgpJajpPJ6uR

or with DSH:
D6WLtrV1SBWV8HWQzQv8uuYuGy3uwZ8ah5iT5HovSqhTKMauquoTsKP8RBJzVqVesX87poYWQgkGWB4 NWHJ6Ravv93v4BaE

And Ethereum is even easier than that.

Also, for anyone who is interested in the Punic Wax Mystery:

I will be posting tons and tons if information on this, the post at the beginning of this thread is hardly what will be posted on the Subject.

Go to:
http://www.PunicWax.com

I have 84 more posts that will be going up there over a period of time, and many more will be added. The whole thing is basically a Thesis, or several Premises, and people may go get their PhDs using this information, and I hope they do because the research in this field needs to be expanded on.

We are creating an Alchemical Mystery School where by understanding certain things, you better understand several other certain things.

We will create a Initiation Mystery Ritual in which once you have completed a number of duties and tasks listed, you will be certified with a Megarian Degree, we are creating a Mystery School that is of the Stoic Philosophy, and African Mythological Mystery, guided by Hindu Shaivite Religion.

Once you become more capable in Crypto, you will be given various other Degrees and then will eventually start your own Central Regional Headquarters free from us having any role in creating or shareholding your Currency. This will be for local purposes, but in a Global Network.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:49:17 AM

These are very interesting and helpful

https://blog.crowdbotics.com/scaffold-your-own-erc-20-token-in-30-seconds-without-writing-a-line-of-code/

https://blog.crowdbotics.com/how-to-create-a-burnable-token-with-solidity-and-openzeppelin-library/

https://blog.crowdbotics.com/how-to-build-a-dividend-token-with-solidity/

https://medium.com/crowdbotics/want-to-build-your-own-asset-chain-and-token-its-easier-than-you-might-think-thanks-to-komodo-8dab55559a80

https://medium.com/crowdbotics/burnable-and-pausable-erc-721-token-using-open-zeppelin-ddfd8ef685c9

https://www.crowdbotics.com/build/solidity?utm_campaign=v1&utm_source=blog-post&utm_medium=Medium&utm_content=erc20

https://blog.crowdbotics.com/tag/ethereum/
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:17:24 AM

This could be built on
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3180092.0
https://github.com/PoWAdv
Code:
function discountedMiningTarget(address solver) public constant returns (uint256 discountedDiff) {
        // the number of coins owned
        uint256 minerBalance = uint256(balanceOf(solver));

if(minerBalance <= 2 * _BLOCK_REWARD)
            return getMiningTarget();

// the number of full block rewards owned
        uint256 minerDiscount = uint256(minerBalance.div(_BLOCK_REWARD));

discountedDiff = miningTarget.mul(minerDiscount.mul(minerDiscount));

if(discountedDiff > _MAXIMUM_TARGET) //very easy
            discountedDiff = _MAXIMUM_TARGET;

return discountedDiff;
    }
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:46:37 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2020, 04:02:53 AM by Tokenista

EOS Token
https://github.com/efraim007/MICH

https://lite.charityalfa.io/charityminer/

https://github.com/Volentix/EZEOS/tree/1ad7c33c620b375fe00b511596b7daf31d9cd44e

https://volentix.io/documentation/ezeos%E2%80%8A-%E2%80%8Agetting-started-with-eos/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: