Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will ETF will affect altcoins if approved?  (Read 158 times)
Altcoins enthusiast (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I have seeing many people talk about how bitcoin will be affected by what ever happened if ETF is approve or not and people are not saying much about altinative coins and tokens.  I believe that ETF should also affect others coins like zcash and ethereum in a way because of the unique role there are playing in cryptocurrencies community.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Since all altcoins still depend on bitcoin, any positive changes with it will usually have a positive effect on all other coins. But I do not know how exactly ETF will affect specifically on some kind of altcoin.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

I have seeing many people talk about how bitcoin will be affected by what ever happened if ETF is approve or not and people are not saying much about altinative coins and tokens.  I believe that ETF should also affect others coins like zcash and ethereum in a way because of the unique role there are playing in cryptocurrencies community.

I think the ETF approval has a tremendous effect on the price of bitcoin particularly and cryptocurrency in generall, with the so many investors who are going to engage in the market participation, it will boost the market.

Neutronbot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Its impact is very simple, it can attract more investors to join the cryptocurrency market, this is its most important impact!
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

As we see already the second time. Failure to adopt the ETF again leads to the fact that bitcoin falls and pulls for itself other coins.

Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Well if approved, it would mean that BTC would have been traded in the stock Market exchanges, which would have been good news for some of the alts which have shown in the recent past that their value depends on the value of BTC, unfortunately, the decision has already been made and there ETF has been rejected, life moves on to the next thing
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

so many investors will be involved in market participation, it will increase the market. I think ETF approval has a tremendous effect on bitcoin prices in particular and cryptocurrency in general,
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

Bitcoin ETF already make affect to all crypto when decision of Bitcoin ETF delayed to 30 of september.  Just delayed but many trader was panic sell,  so incase on 30 of september Bitcoin ETF will approved by SEC all trader will be buy back and bull run will start.

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

I hope that the adoption of the ETF will have the most positive effect on the price of the entire crypto currency!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

Breaking news (its literally breaking lol) : Bitcoin ETF has been rejected again!

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/sec-rejects-9-bitcoin-etf-applications-from-proshares-direxion-and-graniteshares/amp

As we all know if Bitcoin ETF has been approved , it could help boost the market cap. But, unfortunately it has been rejected once again. Let's see how the market would react after this bad news again. Although, this isnt the end of the road for Bitcoin, but maybe it can suffer another price dip ( I hope not ) as the people are too focused on this current implementation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

Usually people compare bitcoin ETF with Gold ETF , when the god accepted in ETF it became bullish and set a new record , you can check its diagram , so we expect that same thing happens to bitcoin if it gets accept in ETF , there is ETN too in future but not as important as ETF , Market needs fresh money to get recover and fresh money comes when new people get involve , And etf is a gateway to bring more people in the market and also fresh money!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

As it is, ETF has been denied and my thinking is, ETF might never be approved, cryptocurrency may have to triumph, prosper and be adopted regardless. I believe in capacity of cryptocurrency to cause a revolution. Let's keep our finger cross!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Ok. Let me tell you one way ETF approved will affect all the cryptocurrency generally. Bitcoin ETF approved means confident to mainstream investors and that will allow institutional money to come into the cryptocurrency entirely. Some new investors that cannot afford to buy bitcoin but  they will buy altcoin and also investors will diversify the investment. In summary ETF means more money to bitcoin and Altcoin.

Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

Application form for ETF was rejected. As you can see, this did not affect the market. The market was ready for such a development. Much more interesting will be to see the reaction of the market when the application for the ETF will be approved.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

ETF approval simply mean more money pour in cryptos (from big investors), mean bigger market cap of everything, price of bitcoin and altcoins will raise and could be good for the end year bull run.

But is was rejected and you see bitcoin price is going down a bit.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

because almost all altcoins are related to bitcoin so if it is approved it will have a positive impact on the alt coin and many attract new investors into crypto.

Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

I think ETF will have a huge impact on the entire cryptomarket. Not only for bitcoin, but for all altcoins. It will be a "green light" for the cryptoworld.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

in case of ETF approval we will first see a bitcoin price surge. since this was a long awaited rise a lot of people will move their money to invest in bitcoin. that money can partly come from their altcoin investments so as they pull their money out we may see a big drop in altcoin prices and since they have been ready for such drops the down-slide can be severe and huge.

considering in the past during bitcoin price surges like what i described altcoins usually get dumped i think the "drop" speculation is a likely one.

--looking for signature--
hamari76

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

ETF might be an altcoin that has good potential as etherium token, neo, eos and others. I agree because with the existence of an update like this the other altcoins will also grow.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Once Bitcoin ETF is approved, it will make the price of bitcoin to go so high and when the price of bitcoin is going high, definitely other altcoins will follow the bitcoin price to go high, so what affects bitcoin price will affect other altcoins price.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: