Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:25:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT NEXT FOR BTC  (Read 1101 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

Even with all the chaos, BTC is still the safest one there is in the market and does not matter how low the price level gets, it will still be the best coin and will not die. The future of BTC is bright as ever and we should not fret over it.
I wouldn't say the safest because there is a risk involved. But compare to altcoins who have been suffering, I say that bitcoin is the best leverage as investments for now. Although we also did experience a 60%-70% down turn, the market is still going strong and somewhat stable along the $6k barrier, so year-to-year we are still doing ok as compare to the rest of the altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

For me the next of bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum has almost same with the bitcoin the only different between them is  transaction fee and speed. The total supply of bitcoin is low while ethereum has infinite. Eventhough ethereum today is down im still believing on it..
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

What distinguishes BTC is that it will not be subject to anyone
if that happens, it lose it identity
I do not think so
no body can control of BTC  and this is the secret of its power
rest assured BTC is stronger than all these entities and attempts

BTC is the future.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

The next bitcoin is probably the altcoin that the bank issued and used!
I think the bank will not use bitcoin for its future payment plan!
imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

In my opinion is, The whole crypto market will be recover soon. Maybe It will happen end of 2018. At this time all altcoins are in downwards. The whole crypto market like a red market. " WHAT NEXT FOR BTC? "  This question is now very popular in the crypto field because the king of the crypto-coin is in very down. It is Bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin will never end. If bitcoin will die, my second predict is Ethereum is the next Bitcoin.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9ng5q5/bithumb_was_just_sold_and_the_new_owners_want_to/?utm_source=reddit-android
see, there's the stock's coming back.  def not crashing into bear yet
coins just sitting bottom, only can go up pretty much from here mostly

kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

The ETF was rejected and the market responded to it but it seems that it didnt affect bitcoin that much. I believe their would surely be some sort of good news that would spike up the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin would for sure rise in value overtime
One factor that has really affected bitcoin in this year has to do with the bitcoin ETF. I think many are the issues that has arised from the rejection of Bitcoin ETF by SEC. Many investors are concerned with how bitcoin  ETF was treated by SEC, I believe many were hoping that the agreement would have gone well in favour of bitcoin so the value of bitcoin can really rise to an appreciable height.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a  Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC.  The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING

It looks like ETH. Because they are supporting Erc20 tokens. Additionally, ETH is the top 2 cryptocurrency as of now. So maybe, in the future, ETH will level up with BTC (hopefully not) and will continue the legacy of Cryptocurrency in the society

Y U MAD AT ME
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

In my opinion is, The whole crypto market will be recover soon. Maybe It will happen end of 2018. At this time all altcoins are in downwards. The whole crypto market like a red market. " WHAT NEXT FOR BTC? "  This question is now very popular in the crypto field because the king of the crypto-coin is in very down. It is Bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin will never end. If bitcoin will die, my second predict is Ethereum is the next Bitcoin.
There are so many speculation about the future of Btc for some says it will be dead and for some the future will be brighter. Bitcoin will not be end I think in time it can recover. Well, possible eth could lead among other crypto once btc wont survive.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

There are plenty of reasons are there that why Bitcoin again get rejection and one reason among all is that may be its a pre-planing of bitcoin and SEC so that many investors who can not handle risk leave that platform,and after some time when bitcoin market is left with limit number of investors then bitcoin get approval and bitcoin value got increase and market come on the same track as it was a few years ago.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Bitcoin have been in existence now for ten years and at that it market according to it price have witness a lot of ups and down and the red and green chart has always been there but the fact still remains that despite the ETF rejection and denied registration bitcoin have succeeded in the dark market and if bitcoin have raised to the current amount then we should be sure of it survival till the expected will happen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

In my opinion is, The whole crypto market will be recover soon. Maybe It will happen end of 2018. At this time all altcoins are in downwards. The whole crypto market like a red market. " WHAT NEXT FOR BTC? "  This question is now very popular in the crypto field because the king of the crypto-coin is in very down. It is Bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin will never end. If bitcoin will die, my second predict is Ethereum is the next Bitcoin.
There are so many speculation about the future of Btc for some says it will be dead and for some the future will be brighter. Bitcoin will not be end I think in time it can recover. Well, possible eth could lead among other crypto once btc wont survive.

Lol. I don't think survival is a question here. Pricing at above 6k is by far not an indication that btc is going to the dump. Though growth may just take a gradual but sure movement going forward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Such argument will continue to rage among the lovers and haters of bitcoin. The truth is that bitcoin has made it's mark on the way future transactions will go. The death or life or bitcoin notwithstanding, the world has embraced blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

It is necessary that bitcoin comply with the regulations for greater confidence. but in the future, if even the SEC. They do not approve ETFs, bitcoin has a tendency to increase.
MichaelOwen

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

It's an attractive market ... a $ 400 billion market does not belong to anyone ... something we have not seen before ... the industry can easily reach $ 4 trillion, or $ 40 trillion is also It is possible for the next ten years, not just one night
Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Bitcoin will replace the dollar (and possibly other traditional currencies) as the main trading unit of the economy. People will buy pizza, pay rent and repay their mortgages and Bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin will play the role of gold. Traditional currency is still the main trading unit everywhere. except for some extremely chaotic economies like Venezuela. But Bitcoin's market capitalization is still significant and it has grown over time, sometimes bubbling up and experiencing major problems but still standing.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 05:11:40 AM by marcbitcoins

Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a  Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC.  The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING

Well the ETF rejections did not result any negative impact to the Bitcoin market thats it looks like the people are not interested of the ETF anymore but still i like to see the outcome if the ETF will be approved by the SEC this year if it will trigger the bullish run or not. Lets wait and see then.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

The market is still strong and somehow bitcoin is stable at 6k barrier. If goverments or banks start to create their own digital coins, they can manage market at some rate. This can make a weakining effect on bitcoin. I don't think another coin which is on the market can beat up BTC.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a  Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC.  The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING
The approval of the ETFs will be carried out by the SEC, no later than February 2019. This event could be a new watershed for the new appreciation of bitcoin and consequently of the altcoins.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

The next step for Bitcoin should be the creation of a sidechain and the development of methods of payment for goods and services with the help of cryptocurrencies. It is also very important that adequate laws related to cryptocurrencies are adopted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: