Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:36:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT NEXT FOR BTC  (Read 1101 times)
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

As I know to this day, Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency that is unmatched. I only observed from the side of the price that still stood at around $ 6500. But it is difficult to go under $ 6000. I have never thought there would be a substitute for bitcoin for the next. If there is a successor or successor, then I think that opportunity is at ETH. Although not for the near future. The road is still long and must think positively for bitcoin.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I see it's already a struggle between the large entities that want the control button and
BTC and a large supporting community reject it
Because control runs counter to the idea of decentralism and financial freedom
On which the BTC was based
I think it is a long battle and the two sides may reach compromises.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a  Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC.  The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING

I think that bitcoin will remain in the underground as it is now. To some extent, this is even good, because we can anonymously stay on the Internet even when shopping. However, its presence in the shadow creates skepticism among new investors about all cryptocurrencies in General. I think that the legalization of bitcoin is needed only in some countries, and physical bitcoin trading is simply not necessary.

ICOMain.io

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

The whole market seems to have been quite calm across the board but according to some reports, this isn’t necessarily going to be the case for much longer. Based on a technical analysis, the leading crypto is approaching a key support level and could soon make a crucial move in any direction.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

This rejection has not had any noticeable impact on bitcoin till date. This is one of the things that people made much noise about that would affect bitcoin but didn't really matter at the end. I am personally hoping for mass adoption. The lightning network is another thing that will boost  the bitcoin.
chaklee1

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Nothing will happen to bitcoin and rejection by SEC won’t stop the trading. It’s just one of the ways to manipulate the price. It is just a drop in the development of bitcoin which shouldn’t worry us. Bitcoin will grow and the market will recover without ETF approvals. We shouldn’t see it as something that would significantly improve the situation. Yes, the decision can influence the price by attracting institutional investors. Regardless of the approval, bitcoin will remain the king on the market.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

As I noticed the decision of the next refusal does not affect the price of bitcoin, this once again confirms that bitcoin, regardless of the state, can continue its work and maybe it does not even need the approval of the SEC !
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

Indeed, it is common knowledge that greedy people want to control bitcoin, but they cannot. Bitcoin is designed for individuals, and if they really want to control it it will be very difficult even though they have a lot of money.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

yes, the last 2 months bitcoin is stable, and in my opinion, ETFs are part of the negative aspects that affect the stability of bitcoin.

Today, I have heard that ETFs become a political tool, and that makes me disappointed. I think that ETFs will have a slow development in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Indeed, it is common knowledge that greedy people want to control bitcoin, but they cannot. Bitcoin is designed for individuals, and if they really want to control it it will be very difficult even though they have a lot of money.

Uh when you say control, a few people with enough holdings can actually manipulate pumps and dumps that will affect how the rest of the holders feel. It's a known fact and sadly that's just how most things in this world works. Whatever happens to btc, you can only be prepared for any possibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

I’m wondering if Roottock’s project will create something interesting. I think this can push the entire Bitcoin ecosystem to a new round of development.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Uh when you say control, a few people with enough holdings can actually manipulate pumps and dumps that will affect how the rest of the holders feel. It's a known fact and sadly that's just how most things in this world works. Whatever happens to btc, you can only be prepared for any possibility.
Yes it is true, in fact the pumps and dumps are very influential to other holders, there may be some people who do pumps and dumps simultaneously at large numbers are able to make some other holders panic. And I agree with you, no matter what the situation we will face, especially when there are pumps and dumps, we must be prepared so we won’t be panic.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a  Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC.  The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING
I think "manipulation" the reason why they can't accept bitcoin and they are trying to proposed another crypto where they can manipulate and control. But I believe that the crypto king can never replace by an ordinary cryptcurrency.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Well, I believe that Bitcoin is still in its early phase and such things doesn't really matter considering the long run. Definitely, it affects the price for that moment but it has nothing to do with long term growth of Bitcoin or even the utility value of it. At this level, Bitcoin is not yet recognized by most of the countries and hence legal aspect is one of the key factor in forward-looking scenario.
paz-1991

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

We're just at the start, hold your crypto for the mass adaption of BTC for daily payments
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

There are many mems about crypto but i like most that one about Fud or ETF ,where boy says "see noone cares" ,so what i want say all that news are FUD but every FUD can effects one time  only afther, noone cares.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

There are many mems about crypto but i like most that one about Fud or ETF ,where boy says "see noone cares" ,so what i want say all that news are FUD but every FUD can effects one time  only afther, noone cares.
You may not be interested in what this proposition is, but it is still creating the FUD wave, and you should know that there are a lot of things that impact Bitcoin. But do not worry, because Bitcoin is now again exposed to ETF SEC, so we still have a lot of opportunities for Bitcoin's future.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

SEC will eventually admit Bitcoin ETF once the project handlers meet up the demand of SEC. SEC the assurance that the market will never be under any kind of manipulation and there must be a warehouse that is within USA to give the comfort so needed by the investors. There is another ETF is almost meeting up the demand hope fully before the first quarter of 2019 SEC will accept ETF on bitcoin.
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

i think btc is a good coin. more popularity have in the world. now bear market prices is dump. perhaps btc looking his stable market. but we are hoped that again can come back btc bear market prices increaces. we are faithfully that soon we can see btc pump market and we can do profit. now just we are wait for good time.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

I am sure that in the near future they will approve of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and everything will be fine

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: