Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia vs the world???  (Read 379 times)
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Guys, wanted to know your opinion about potencial war incoming.

What do you think, will Russia continue occupying little countries like Georgia and Ukraine resulting in a new war or will it stop using such an aggressive politics?

Will Trump try to stop Russia or he needs Caucasus only for his army bases?

And what do you think, who will be on Russia's side??

Why does the whole world think that Russia is always to blame? I know that on leading TV channels of the world Russia show!! If a person all his life to say that he is a nobody, he is nobody. If a man about to show that he is bad - all budut to think that it's bad. BUT It's not - Russia is never itself on anybody did not attack and such a desire has never been, and the fact that they say TV is a blatant lie and a provocation.

Come to Russia and you will see that this country is just beautiful and kind - here do not hate foreigners and everyone is happy!. Remember the story and have just read who is always attacked by Russia - It never first attacked - on the contrary due to the vast territory has always wanted to attack her and grab a piece.
Now the same thing is happening - Georgia attacked Abkhazia in 2008 - but all this is forgotten and Russia is to blame, Ukraine staged a coup in power - but no one is interested-Russia is to blame. The former CIS countries are destroying monuments to Soviet soldiers - but no one is interested-Russia is to blame. Hitler attacked the USSR - but no one is interested-to blame Russia..
What you Want tell me - open your eyes and be peaceful!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

It amuses me why you mainstream media following retards assume Russia is the bad guy and the US is the good guy.

The truth is they are the same, different sides of the same coin.

They are both super powers struggling to control more land and natural resources and increase their grip on the world by any means necessary.
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

It amuses me why you mainstream media following retards assume Russia is the bad guy and the US is the good guy.
Cause US mastered mind control a bit earlier.
Look up Tavistock Institute with it's 100-years long programs, MK-Ultra and so on.
Perception management, NLP, postmodernism.

Just one fact: it is believed that battlefield losses in World War II were much greater for Russians than Germans.
In fact, most deaths happened in POW camps where Germans violated international treaties and just exterminated prisoners.
Russians didn't pay them in kind. So those captive Germans got out and spread their propaganda, rather than be grateful - they considered us weak for not avenging them.
If we were "normal", meaning genociding indigenous population everywhere we colonize, helping Pol Pot to capture Cambodia etc. etc. - nobody would say anything against us. The problem is, we don't feel it right to behave like Anglo-Saxon people in India, China, North America, parts of Africa, Viet Nam and so on, without mentioning the recent tragedy of Arab world.

As for Georgia, I don't know about Abkhazia war but before Osetia war broke out, US gave orders to shoot at Osetians.
Same in Kyiv in 2014. US ordered to shoot at civilians in Donbas, or at least Kyiv junta thought their US masters will like that.
There is currently people's Tribunal in Donbas (consisting of Ukrainian citizens acting under Ukrainian laws) that is documenting
Kyiv regime's military crimes.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
hotforblockchain

Merit: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

What do you think, will Russia continue occupying little countries like Georgia and Ukraine resulting in a new war or will it stop using such an aggressive politics?

I don't understand why russia has to be so aggresive... I'm Pacifist and i hope after years whole world will be against war and any aggresive activity

The reason is very simple, Putin is afraid of losing hes power. If people are not distracted then they star tto think why there is much corruption why they are living in poverty when Putin and his friends have BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS. So he is trying his best to brainwash the society of Russia with misinformation and with fear , fear that there is an enemy real or not and one of the fear and distraction tactics is WAR.

P.S. Russia have a TON of paid trolls in internet , i wont be surprised to see them here as well.

EDIT:
And here seems to be one of those trolls, any intelligent human being knows that Russia is aggressor.

Most people that think of Russia starting the war - are clueless and brainwashed degenerates. 

Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

I do not think that russia is the threat to the world or any other country with he has good relations. But it is clear that russia hates the country USA for the rebelious behaviour that is the reason Russia has the aggressive behaviour towards other countries so no one take him easy.

But the Russia will never attack the world or any other country for that matter.
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

I don't understand why russia has to be so aggresive... I'm Pacifist and i hope after years whole world will be against war and any aggresive activity

maybe this will clear up things a bit for you:

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

all mi5/6 worldwide should be killed, until the last, toielt cleaners included.

mercy, pity, are only weakness.

telford, roterham etc in russia? 0.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
hotforblockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

What are you trying to tell with this map? That Russia is afraid of NATO Cheesy?

If yes then it is complete and utter bullshit. Russia is aggressor and are even in these times occupying countries with clear borders and killing civilians and in the same NONE of the NATO countries are doing something even similar since WW2. Except Turkey which is cuddling with Russian now and is not acting sane as we all know it.
BTW map is incorrect , there are more NATO countries there which are not pointed out.

Countries want to be in NATo because of Russia not the other way around.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

What are you trying to tell with this map? That Russia is afraid of NATO Cheesy?

If yes then it is complete and utter bullshit. Russia is aggressor and are even in these times occupying countries with clear borders and killing civilians and in the same NONE of the NATO countries are doing something even similar since WW2. Except Turkey which is cuddling with Russian now and is not acting sane as we all know it.
BTW map is incorrect , there are more NATO countries there which are not pointed out.

what the f dude... who is running a pedo island on little st. james? who is letting epstein free? who is letting weinstein free? who gave immunity to roman polanski? answer... you know here it's peaceful, just pixels... now, why do establishement of some countries want to be in nato? to run their own pedo business? who knows... again reply, who run pedo island? is epstein, weinstein or polanski helped by the rooskies? answer no.

so why do you deny? have a pedo business to expand and need nato customers?

and let's speak about mr larry silverstein... russian agent too? please...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
hotforblockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

what the f dude... who is running a pedo island on little st. james? who is letting epstein free? who is letting weinstein free? who gave immunity to roman polanski? answer... you know here it's peaceful, just pixels... now, why do establishement of some countries want to be in nato? to run their own pedo business? who knows... again reply, who run pedo island? is epstein, weinstein or polanski helped by the rooskies? answer no.

so why do you deny? have a pedo business to expand and need nato customers?

and let's speak about mr larry silverstein... russian agent too? please...

What the f are you talking about, what pedo bussines..
You clearly do not live besides Russian border and can afford to philosophize and beautifully discuss one or another politcal event, but I cant , me and millions of people live beside this huge aggressor country with brainwashed people. I can tell it with absolute certainty that Russian people are being brainwashed by their media to unbelievable level. How do i know that? I have relatives who live in Russia as a lot of people who live close to Russian border in free world. As well as i speak russian and have acces to their so called media which is theater.  My country has been occupied by this country and they have killed and destroyed countless lives of my countrymen . You dont have the right to talk about current Russian apparatus in positive way because there is nothing positive about it, there was brief moment in history that there was hope for their people but now it is dark for them and people besides this country is afraid and NATO is our hope.

If you are not informed about this , then travel,meat people besides the border and inside Russia. And LEARN how things are if your are not willing to do that then your opinion   has no value.

Branko

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Wow, man, you're so brainwashed that I'm afraid theres no hope for you
hotforblockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

I am not brainwashed, you are the one without any knowledge. I am here living besides Russia border while you are some where talking smart shit or just a paid russian troll.
Ok,seeing your post history , you are indeed brainwashed russian troll. I cant fight paid russian trolls like you on my own , you are promoting aggressor propaganda and with that your are bad human being. There is nothing else to add.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

nope it's just their business who depends on it (maybe some kind of pedo / sexslave trafficking)... there is nothing to do with them but use them as fertilizers when they time will come...

in the meantime after having added them to your personal ignore list... let's dream Smiley and be careful about the buddies beyond the river... if they knew about weinstein, epstein, roman polanski.... hmmmm .... bullets (and much more) will fly and not toward russia Smiley.

I am not brainwashed, you are the one without any knowledge. I am here living besides Russia border while you are some where talking smart shit or just a paid russian troll.

dude we know, you work for them... it's okay. no worry. you need to eat and co, but it's too late already Smiley, enjoy the scraps, while you still can...

Branko

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

Actually, Croatia is in NATO, pretty close to Russia and I'm more afraid of Americans than Russians

You just have to compare USA intervention in Vietnam vs USSR intervention in Chekoslovakia to see
who cares less about body count
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Actually, Croatia is in NATO, pretty close to Russia and I'm more afraid of Americans than Russians

only fear God (or be against the flow).

Branko

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

Which one?
hotforblockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

You just have to compare USA intervention in Vietnam vs USSR intervention in Chekoslovakia to see

lol,Croatia is not close to russia thats why you can talk shit like you know it all.
Ukraine is close to border , their border was changed recently . Baltics are close.

You guys are the perfect example of ignorance along with the other guy ( ignoring me Cheesy ) who proves that he wants to live in his small world with illusions about some kind of world were Russian apparatus is good and USA is the enemy. You are just sad.

I am not saying that USA is some kind angel but ignoring Russian aggression is just plain stupid or paid movement.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

Which one?

u c? you already with less fear... but please staying on the topic...

russia vs the world? what's new in this saying? if they want russia they will have to take it... many have tried all have failed... I think the next to fall will be the exiled gang of london and their pedo friends in the uk estabilshement... for them it has just begun...

I think the real war is between the european kings who try to use the us and other civilized nations against other civilized nations...

so it's the kings and their serfs vs the people...

kings /= sheiks... it's another can of (sand)worms Smiley.

lol,Croatia is not close to russia thats why you can talk shit like you know it all.
Ukraine is close to border , their border was changed recently . Baltics are close.

You guys are the perfect example of ignorance along with the other guy ( ignoring me Cheesy ) who proves that he wants to live in his small world with illusions about some kind of world were Russian apparatus is good and USA is the enemy. You are just sad.

I am not saying that USA is some kind angel but ignoring Russian aggression is just plain stupid or paid movement.

it's funny here as soon as I have a valid, simple and easy argument to refute : like are silverstein, epstein and polanski russian agents? there is big silence... at least try... you would improve... otherwise it's deny and you only get weaker.

Branko

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

What aggression? I don't see any aggression, they're just protecting their border, probably remembering all those centuries of trouble
with Lithuania, Poland, France, Sweden, Germany...

They even withdrew from East Germany, while USA still keep Germany and Japan occupied
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:48:21 AM by suchmoon

What aggression? I don't see any aggression, they're just protecting their border, probably remembering all those centuries of trouble
with Lithuania, Poland, France, Sweden, Germany...

Good point. Someone should tell Poland and Lithuania to get on with protecting their 17th century borders...

How far back can we go with historic grievances? Asking for my Italian friend.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: