Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Important information A newbie must know!!!  (Read 144 times)
tusherk800 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:08:18 PM by tusherk800

For a newbie, I think it's important to know about the information of cryptocurrencies. Because they might be misguided by some social group or channel or person. I have tried to gather some important site or link for newbie so that anyone can get benefited from it. Some important sources of cryptocurrency site have given below:

1. coinmarketcap***( Top 100 Cryptocurrencies By Market Capitalization and related info of them. Also have various useful tools)

2. CoinTelegraph ( Bitcoin & Ethereum news, analysis and review about technology, finance, blockchain and markets - cryptocurrency news)

3. CCN  .com (remove gap between CNN and .com) ( for everyday crypto news )

4. Bitcoinist

5. Reddit***

6. tokenmarket  .net

7. coindesk  .com***

8. etherscan .io ( you can find any ERC20 token details here )***

9. strategiccoin .com  ( will helps to know about types of ICO token )

Thanks to all. Smiley

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

I think this is a good job, but you need to add more information about the sites that you specified. I'm not a newbie, but it was useful for me to learn about some sites.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

knowing the sources is NOT at all enough. you can find thousands of them by doing a quick google search. the important thing is to know how to use this information.

for example coinmarketcap.com is just listing coins. if you look at the list alone you won't gain any knowledge. it is just data in front of you. you have to know how to analyze it so that you can make it useful. otherwise you may even be misled, for example you can look at the ranking there and think if a coin has a lower rank then it is not a good investment!

or the news sites. almost all of them are posting click-baits. so reading the articles has the potential of misleading you into making bad decisions specially since most of them get paid to advertise scam pump and dump altcoins or ICOs.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ermiintrude

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

or just straight up good news section,
honestly that's where I get most of my news from.
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

I think this is a good job, but you need to add more information about the sites that you specified. I'm not a newbie, but it was useful for me to learn about some sites.

Thank you mate. Ok i will try to add little details about the site.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

knowing the sources is NOT at all enough. you can find thousands of them by doing a quick google search. the important thing is to know how to use this information.

for example coinmarketcap.com is just listing coins. if you look at the list alone you won't gain any knowledge. it is just data in front of you. you have to know how to analyze it so that you can make it useful. otherwise you may even be misled, for example you can look at the ranking there and think if a coin has a lower rank then it is not a good investment!

or the news sites. almost all of them are posting click-baits. so reading the articles has the potential of misleading you into making bad decisions specially since most of them get paid to advertise scam pump and dump altcoins or ICOs.

Yes, you are right mate. First time when I entered in the crypto environment, I didn't know where to get enough knowledge and what to search in google. But gradually i came to know about those useful sites and then later learned how to use it.

I just listed those site because, when they will enter into it, will gradually learn how to use it and why. To be a good analyser one must have to gain more experience and need time to know everything. At least, in the primary stage, it will help to know this site.

Thanks.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I think the most important information a newbie must know is that he or she should be familiar with crypto, he or she should spend more time on this platform he or she should learn from high ranking members of this great platform.
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Thank you very much for this ..  Wink it isn't easy being a newbie
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

Yes you are right
Newbies also have to learn vital information about protecting their wallets or private keys
And also knowledge about neglecting fake and fraudulent icos as well

Every newbie should focus on first hand knowledge of crypto currency before embarking on the journey
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

Nice information set for newbies, I would like to add coinness app and news.bitcoin.com to feed you with adequate information, news and analysis across the globe about cryptocurrency
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

Nevertheless, it remains important to see news as a first step
Then, through experience, anyone can analyze what they see and read
I thank the owner for helping Newbie members.
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

A newbie that is willing to go far in crypto needs to take his/her time to read posts by experienced higher rank members. learn from their mistakes ...take note of key points that helped.. .know which of the Bounty yhaybwill ne of great benefit and so on. ..A  newbie must make up his mind and be ready to work. ..so as to get results
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

Thanks for the useful information you bring to the newbie. These websites are very useful for beginners entering the market. Also, it can update the news on social crypto because it is the fastest and easiest way, do not need to visit each website.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █